PDA

View Full Version : How do you beat the chapter 6 boss?

shenmuefan1
07-17-2004, 08:51 AM
HELP!! He is impossible to beat with only one full health meter.

Ninja Scroll
07-17-2004, 10:19 AM
HELP!! He is impossible to beat with only one full health meter.
It's been since da first week of da Master Ninja Tournement that I have played Ninja Gaiden which means it's been a good month and a half atleast.
Best I can tell you is too check out dis link right here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/33084.html) from GameFaq.com and check out any of da free walkthroughs. It will help you cheese your way through.

Snapple
07-18-2004, 08:02 PM
I would just run when he would throw the rocks at you. Then when he pulls his head back(thats when he bites you) just walk far off the screen to the left or right. When he starts to turn and hit you with his tail jump up like 2 seconds before it comes to you then wait a little bit then jump up again. Also, use your Ninpo towards the beginning of the battle. I had the same problem the first time I played this game. I had to beat him with no health potions or anything. It took me a while, but I memorized EVERY one of his moves. How to counter them, what he does before he strikes this move, etc. Just keep hacking and slashing at it and hopefully you'll win.

Also, use your dragon sword on this boss. When all else fails use the Dragon Sword. I thought it sucked in the Demo and that I would never use it in the real game, but it turns out this is the only sword I use.

Shadow20002
07-20-2004, 11:32 AM
You mean the skeleton dino boss ? This one is easy when you learned every moves of it. By the way, you can beat it without losing a potion.

CRAYMAN
07-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah, you just dodge his attacks and keep hitting his feet.

Snapple
07-20-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah, you just dodge his attacks and keep hitting his feet.

I'm sure he figured that one out by now. :rofl:

Gutspiller09
07-26-2004, 10:49 AM
i just stayed near the back wall when he whipped his tail and never stayed directly min front of him, then i jumped and did that thiong like the haze extinction slash but downwards, oh yea, and don't use the flails or the wooden sword, or the numchucks

Shadow20002
07-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Better use the dragon sword....you can take down his health more than other weapons...

SoundX
07-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Chapter 6 Boss: Bone Dragon

The best way to kill this beast is to attack its feet with the slash move. The attacks to watch out for are devastating but rare. Lunges with its jaw, a tail swipe and a claw slash. The claw slash is predictable and easy to roll out the way from, while the tail swipe only occurs once a foot is destroyed. The boss gets harder once you've hurt one of its legs, so be prepared. You can also use the jump and slash moves to attack above you and counter falling bones.

Hope that helped :)