PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Buy Next?

samslophead
01-22-2002, 11:37 PM
I am wondering if anyone knows of any XBOX games that I should 100%, without a doubt purchase. I have HALO, PROJECT GOTHAM, and NFL 2K2, and am satisfied with all 3. I liked AMPED a lot, and DOA3 was ok but kind of uninteresting. What are some other must haves?

retinal
01-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Hey Sam,

You've got some good games there. If you didn't think Amped and DOA3 were keepers then I'd say you have all of the must have games that are out right now. I'm in the same boat as you. We both want more games but we should probably just be happy playing the ones we already have.

I can tell you which upcoming games are gonna be must haves!

Wreckless (Feb 5)
Jet Set Radio Future (Feb 19)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Mar 5)
NBA 2K2 (Mar 6)

Those are the ones I'm looking forward to the most. Those dates are not 100% but they're what I've seen from various sources.

If you really can't hold off any longer try Blood Wake it's pretty good.

retinal

studepaber
01-24-2002, 05:34 PM
Get WWF Raw is War on February 12th, even if you hate wrestling this game is gonna rule!!!!!!! the create-a-player is the most extensive I've ever seen. Make sure you pre-order it somewhere, it will be hard to find when it comes out.

Also if you like snowbording SSX Tricky was better than Amped i thought at least, JSRF will be fun, also Circus Maximus is coming out on Feb 12th and that may prove to be at least a rent.

deez nuts
01-31-2002, 01:24 PM
gotta get morrowind...first rpg...comin out the 15th...not much more i want besides the realll action. Love rpgs and shooters;) ....i will give everyone some titles to look at if interested....daemons, dominion, brute force, enclave, project ego.....and there were many more but i forgot,,,, but these games are coo coo....my main man:p

i go like grandulf:)

BiohazardEHW
01-31-2002, 02:26 PM
yeah, and Morrowind isnt turn-based or linear like those gáy FF games...