PDA

View Full Version : San Andreas!

Driver
07-19-2004, 05:46 AM
Does anyone know where i can get a video of San Andreas gameplay?

http://www.es.atari.com/images/02aribel.gifhttp://www.cyberconsolas.com/scripts/imagenes/originales/driver0903.jpg

Sheeyt
07-19-2004, 06:48 AM
Don't think there is any.

SoundX
07-19-2004, 08:46 AM
There isn't any yet, not that any one knows of that is.

Fraid you'll have to wait a while for some footage.

Variation-XBA
07-19-2004, 12:58 PM
hope you aint looking for the xbox version yet ;)

SoundX
07-19-2004, 01:33 PM
I don't think an Xbox release will be that far off the PS2 release. October PS2, so I'm guessing January, maybe even Christmas release for Xbox and PC.

Gronok
07-20-2004, 04:08 PM
No videos YET sorry

Cold Fuzion
07-20-2004, 11:28 PM
man i would love to see some videos of these too..I mean the game looks sweet

Shadow20002
07-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Well, just wait until the game is out then rent it. :)

SoundX
07-21-2004, 01:45 PM
I just started a new Vice City file so I can beat the game using no cheats at all so I can get that all important 100% :)

Anyway, playing through Vice City has given me a few ideas and hopes for San Andreas.

1) First off, guns and gear should be made more easily available. Instead of using cheats 24/7 and ruining 100% chances. I get bored sometimes before I've even started the mission because you have to drive around collecting the right guns and equip.

2) The AI hopefuly will be greatly improved, gunning down passing people would be much more satisfying if they weren't constantly running into walls and lamposts looking like total idiots.

3) No more apauling glitches, I hate driving over bridges and seeing cars lodged under the road. As well as seeing a car I want, looking away a second and finding the car has vanished and a load of random cars have taken it's place. I also hate being able to see through roads, watching peds randomly launch theirself into the path of oncoming traffic and old frail women beating me out of their car I just stole. I hate it when that happens :bang:

4) Tweaking Owned Cars, it would be awsome to be able to tweak the perfomances of your cars to your own personal satasfaction. It makes running people over just that little bit more sweet :hump:

5) Much more varied enviroments, presumibly San Andreas is a state? Which means their are different areas inside it. A City, Rural and Country location mix would be pritty awsome.

6) Public Transport Hi Jacking, Trains, Underground, Trams, Planes, Ferries, whatever. Gotta steal em all :p

Variation-XBA
07-21-2004, 01:51 PM
I don't think an Xbox release will be that far off the PS2 release. October PS2, so I'm guessing January, maybe even Christmas release for Xbox and PC.

Don't start holding your breath, it's going to be at least a 6 month exlcusive on PS2

SoundX
07-21-2004, 01:55 PM
Really? Damn :bang: :(

Is this Console Exclusive? Or completely? IE PC release also far off.

DIGITAL
07-21-2004, 01:57 PM
Don't start holding your breath, it's going to be at least a 6 month exlcusive on PS2yeah i heard late spring for the xbox ,but i dont care cause i didnt like the double pack waste of 50 bucks

blonks
07-22-2004, 12:13 AM
well if you want new info, check out the new EGM, they have a whole article on it... or was it the new gamepro... dunno

callum
07-23-2004, 05:50 AM
You should buy a PS2 and xbox incase this sorta thing happens i have :rolleyes:

SoundX
07-23-2004, 06:02 AM
It's tempting, but I always just remember it'll be much better on the Xbox.

Better graphics, use of hardrive, custom soundtracks available.

Speaking of custom soundtracks, I once tried to make my own radio station on CD-R, burnt it to my xbox and played it while on Vice City :D
Probably the biggest waste of my time ever, but meh.

callum
07-23-2004, 06:12 AM
seems pretty kool but can your xbox read blank copied CDs?

SoundX
07-23-2004, 07:15 AM
If you have a thompson then it won't, but if phillips and samsungs almost always do.