PDA

View Full Version : As an Evercrack alumni, what can i expect from upcoming RPG titles?

Dave the rookie
01-23-2002, 12:06 AM
:) Helllooo everyone...
I currently own an xbox(my only console), and have played quite a few games for the pc. My favorites would include AOE2(great deathmatches) and Everquest.

Everquest gave me some great gaming experience, although I cancelled my account over a year and a half ago. The game was rather addictive to a certain point, then at times it became tedious and tiresome(I was never a powerlevel type). I found the Rallos Zek to be the best gaming experience.(although this was in the early release, I have no idea now).

I have abandened all pc games due to buggys, so I am anticipating Morrowind and Project EGO. Can any RPG fans give me their opinions on comparing these upcoming releases with such titles as Everquest?

E-Xbox
01-23-2002, 06:46 PM
hey man
well u see
the fact of the matter is
PROJECT EGO WILL BE THE BEST RPG EVA!!!!!!!

lata
hehe
hope that helped :)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Dave the rookie
I have abandened all pc games due to buggys, so I am anticipating Morrowind and Project EGO. Can any RPG fans give me their opinions on comparing these upcoming releases with such titles as Everquest?

Well, the perception is that Project EGO and Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind will kick the living crap out of Everquest...though, I don't think I have ever truly played an RPG. I plan on getting my fix with those as they both look revolutionary to the RPG genre.