PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue 3??

shenmuefan1
07-19-2004, 11:44 AM
[B]Does anyone know whats going on with the series and what is sega doing? Shenmue 3 com'on finish the series. I say we start a sticky thread have everyone sign and send it to someone who can do something about it.

mrmp3
07-19-2004, 11:53 AM
There was a petition a while ago to make Shenmue 3. However, last I heard, it wasn't being worked on. Even if it was, due to its lack of success in America, I doubt we'd see the third one unless we imported it somewhere.

Sigma
07-19-2004, 01:42 PM
There have been rumors going around that a Shenmue 3 is in the works for next gen systems or for a release near the end of the Xbox's lifespan. There has also been rumors about the series being finished in movie form. Yu Suzuki really want's to finish the series, but due to lack of success in the US and the ammount of money it costs to make the games.

TOTTEN
07-19-2004, 03:20 PM
i loved shenmue 2 and if 3 comes out i will buy it. if theres another petition post the link so i can sign it

shenmuefan1
07-19-2004, 05:29 PM
I will and I hope we can set it up on this website. Even, if they won't make a game hopefully they can write us a letter of the other chapters and what would happen.

Sigma
07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
I will and I hope we can set it up on this website. Even, if they won't make a game hopefully they can write us a letter of the other chapters and what would happen.
Chances are Shenmue 3 will be released as a game and then the rest of the story will unfold in the form of computer animated films that will be released straight to DVD.

Satch
07-20-2004, 05:38 PM
Gosh....Something or another better come out...Shenmue's my favorite series. How can you get a better game that shenmue 1 or 2? I compare it to Halo and Morrowind...my other favorites,...even Ninja Gaiden. Something SURELY has to come out. Gosh why didn't it do good in America? Stupid Americans, pisses me off, how could people not like something that good? stupid ****s.

shenmuefan1
07-21-2004, 02:52 PM
I agree with you Shenmue rules they have to finish it.

Hard Boiled Cop
07-21-2004, 04:21 PM
They haven't even finish the story yet. Since the developers are making Outrun 2 there might be a possibility that they'll do it.

BunnyRabbit
07-22-2004, 01:03 PM
Are you kidding? Shenmue was the ultimate best back on the dreamcast. I would definitely buy this 3rd one coming.. Without any doubt in meh mind sonnies.

Unreal
07-22-2004, 11:12 PM
They haven't even finish the story yet. Since the developers are making Outrun 2 there might be a possibility that they'll do it.
I am waiting for Outrun 2. Shenmue is the furthest thing on my mind right now anyway. Don't get me wrong, I own Shenmue 1 and 2, but I am more excited about Outrun 2 :D

Shadow20002
07-23-2004, 01:04 AM
Hmm..Shenmue 3 is on the way but in game form or DVD CG movie, don't know either..

shenmuefan1
07-23-2004, 10:09 AM
are u sure?

SoundX
07-23-2004, 02:05 PM
Ahhhh, Shenmue, on the good old trusty 'cast.

I loved them both, awsome games. But I'd hate for them to finish the series in a movie form. Seems pritty stupid to me, Shenmue is a games series, you can't just finish it off in a quick flick because no one in US wants to buy it.

UK loves you... well actualy, looking back at the charts, no it doesn't. But I'll buy you! :)

Satch
07-23-2004, 10:35 PM
OMG...I was up at a friends house cause we went to Six Flags, and this X-Play crap was on (some G4 channel stuff) and it had the worst games countdown...and Shenmue got 2nd! Can you believe that?! One of my favorite games is now 2nd worst?? ALL my friends thought it was totally stupid. We all LOVE the game also. Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon was 3rd...so that's saying that Bruce Lee is BETTER than Shenmue...stupid non-gamers and their stupid opinions...they probably just put it in for 15 minutes. They said it was "impressive" but too much "talking to everyone" :mad: WAY too stupid. Can't believe it was even a cantidate. Stupid weener-lover idiotic race-car-game lovers. Go to Hell.