PDA

View Full Version : Just saw a commerical for ESPN NFL 2k5

Bakeman
07-19-2004, 04:49 PM
FINALLY just saw one. T.O. was in the commercial. And the narration mentioned quotes from different magazines saying it's a must have. Fairly good commercial, but I didn't notice if it mentioned the price, I was busy with bills when it came on.

RockTheCasba
07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
it will be so sweet. cant wait till wedensday. sudeki and espn

Bakeman
07-19-2004, 05:57 PM
I pre-ordered ESPN back in june. And I selected overnight air, as a shipping option, so I better get it the same day the store gets it. It's going to tick me off having to wait for it in the mail when I could have just gotten it at the store sooner.

Ninja Scroll
07-19-2004, 06:09 PM
I saw da whole commercial when I got home and just turned on da TV to watch PTI (Pardon The Interuption) on ESPN. It showed in-gameplay wit da coach calling for a " T.O. " and it showed a LIVE Terrell Owens at his bar table at how turning around saying " someone call T.O. " or summin like dat. It said IGN.com said it will "own your soul" and meantioned another online gaming sites quoted review line, but did'nt remember da name of da site.
It ended saying on Xbox & PoS2 and showed a quick pricing of $19.99! Commerical was aight, too short,.. like 15 seconds, ... maybe it was 30.
Oh, and they did show Chris Berman on da halftime show. Dat was sweet! :cool:

btw, it's gonna take a hell of alot of commerical and ads to get da word out other than relying on word of mouth,.. I mean if dat was da case ESPN NFL2K4 would have been a bigger seller last year, naw mean?

CharlieHustle
07-19-2004, 08:36 PM
I just saw the commercial while watchin the cards and cubs game. They need more commercials, in more spots like mtv bet and so on. He.ll, they even need to hit up the animal planet too.

Brutus
07-20-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm spreadin' the word. & email. My friend here in the office is a MADDEN fanatic. I emailed him some screenshots of the two games & asked him which one he likes better & which one he thinks is Madden. He said that ESPN was Madden. He said, man, you can tell this one's Madden. Look at how much cleaner it is. Then I told him that it's a limited buy at $20.00
He's going to give it a shot. I'm pretty sure it'll kick butt. I can't wait until Sportscenter.
It's like mixing two of the six coolest things in the world & putting them together.
1.) Money
2.) Sports
3.) Pu$$y
4.) Driver's License
5.) Video Games
6.) Booze & other "Altering" substances