PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play Batman Vengeance and actually like it.

WynnFire
01-23-2002, 01:28 AM
I rented it today from work (Blockbuster) and was a little excited and couldn't wait to get home. I got home and got pretty far in the game and got pretty ticked off pretty fast.

It has bland PS2 quality ported graphics, weird camera angles sometimes, and the bad guys are just plain annoying sometimes. Plus, through certain parts of the game it gave me a little sign like it was saving or something. Everytime I died I went back to that spot. I turned my machine off and put the game in later in the evening and saw that I lost my spot in the game. ****'t!!!

GokuX
01-23-2002, 01:38 AM
My friend rented it and I saved $5 bucks, nuff said.

Caspel
01-23-2002, 05:01 AM
I have Batman Vengence and I am satisfied with what I have in the game. I thought it was going to be a big flop, but instead its an okay game. I have to admit that if it wasn't a port it would be better. Lots of things could make it a lot more better, but its an alright game.

batman46st
01-23-2002, 11:29 AM
hugebatman fan im affraid to buy it but tahts about the first time i herd somethig good about thegame so im not gonna buy it. just rent it.

StudioAlex
01-23-2002, 01:19 PM
I wish I could give you my full impressions but the game is currently located somewhere in my toilet!

Ninja Scroll
01-23-2002, 01:28 PM
Batman Vegence WHAT?!

I have not personally played it, but people I know have and bashed the game! All the magazine reviews (including Offical Xbox Magazine) said this game is garbage!
I like Batman as a comic book & animated series, but as far as videogames go,... well I have only been happy with just one of the Batman games and that was the Sega Genesis original one.
That game was hot!;)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 01:35 PM
I replaced my toilet paper with multiple copies of Batman Vegence...it provides the necessity to cure that "not so comfortable feeling" ;)

Hugh_Jass
01-23-2002, 03:00 PM
Another cure would be to tell your wife not to use that strap-on anymore. ;)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Another cure would be to tell your wife not to use that strap-on anymore. ;)

Oh yeah...right on. Good idea1 :D lol