PDA

View Full Version : Whaaat? No EA FIFA2002 for the XBOX? BAD NEWS FOR EUROPEANS BAD MOVE FROM MICROSOFT!

Caligari2
07-27-2001, 07:48 AM
That is the worst News Microsoft could deliver to European Xbox Fans. BECAUSE FIFA 2001 was the main reason most of the people purchased a PS2 in Europe a year ago, like Madden 2001 in the States. So, if the most importan football (soccer) franchise is not going to support the Xbox, things are getting obscure for the Xbox in Europe. I remember all of you that in Europe soccer based games are the only sports games that sell well. And the MAIN marketing solution for consoles in Europe are sponsoring the famouses soccer teams with the console´s logos on their T-Shirts and comercials during game breaks.

Microsoft is taking football(soccer) out of the equation and is going to be a BIIIIIG mistake, especially when the PS2 and the GameCube aren´t. I think Microsoft is considering Japan a better market for the Xbox than Europe. And I think that is a mistake, not only we are getting the Xbox LATER but we are not getting the games that we play. WELL THANK YOU MICROSOFT, but WE MIGHT BUY the PS2 or the GAMECUBE first so we can play the best game ever designed for the European tastes.

Which console do you think people are going to buy in Europe?? a $300 console with NFL and NHL games? or a $200 console with FIFA2001? Easy right? well, not for Bill.

do the drew
07-27-2001, 10:55 AM
they said they were comin out with a different soccer game didnt they?

Caligari2
07-27-2001, 11:15 AM
The game of excellence is FIFA 2002, any other titles are just mere references of what FIFA2002 delivers, even Konami´s football games.

CodeScribe
07-27-2001, 01:48 PM
Soccer? Pfffft. :rolleyes:

J/K :D

WheresYOURgoldMedal?
07-27-2001, 03:11 PM
so what, soccer games suck anyways

Door69
07-27-2001, 05:34 PM
i agree ,who cares

Azimiza-XBA
07-29-2001, 12:00 AM
Hey, isn't this EA's fault for not choosing to bring FIFA 2002 for Xbox? Anyway, I'm American, I don't play Soccer, I'm on a Football (american) team, and even I find the FIFA games funner than Madden games. Bad move Microsoft, really. Or should we be mad at EA? Somebody tell me!!!