PDA

View Full Version : Play rapper Jadakiss on Xbox Live

Holt88
07-19-2004, 11:15 PM
Posted it here so more people could see it.

Jadakiss’ new album, Kiss of Death, has shot immediately to the top of the charts. He also has a hit single, “Time’s Up,” featuring Nate Dogg. It’s definitely good to be Jadakiss.

Well, you may not be able to be him, but you might be able to beat him on Xbox Live. Show him what you’ve got in ESPN NFL 2K5 and RalliSport Challenge 2. He’ll be playing live from New York City on Tuesday, July 20, from 3:00 – 5:00 P.M. (Pacific).

Look for the Gamertag jadakissofdeath.

And, if you end up playing Jadakiss, we want to hear about it. E-mail xlmail@microsoft.com and tell us what you played and what happened. Don’t forget to include your Gamertag and hometown.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/news/events/gamewithfame-jadakiss.htm?&level1=enuslive&level2=celebrity2blurb&leve l3=gwfjadakiss

lax_defense
07-19-2004, 11:20 PM
Doesn't his new song bash Bush? Damn, I want to play him now. If only I had those games.

Reclaimer
07-19-2004, 11:36 PM
Yeah, he has that one song that asks: "Why did Bush knock the towers down."

JJaX
07-20-2004, 10:00 AM
"Whyyyy Oh Whyyyy!! Why they gotta do me like that!"

Thats a hot song.

He also asks "why they let the terminator win the election?" :watchout:

lllusion
07-20-2004, 10:10 AM
more like " Why did jada had to throw that pass, why did he cross the finish line? thats why i didnt get my shirt :("

thAshAdyOne
07-20-2004, 11:16 AM
You know...I really would have had a good chance to play him if ESPN actually came out today...****ing *******s....Now I have to wait ANOTHER day to get this game......"Whyyyy, Oh Whyyyy You Gotta Do Me Like That?"

CarGuy
07-20-2004, 11:24 AM
You know...I really would have had a good chance to play him if ESPN actually came out today...****ing *******s....Now I have to wait ANOTHER day to get this game......"Whyyyy, Oh Whyyyy You Gotta Do Me Like That?"

I does come out today... right? RIGHT????

AlphaCigara
07-20-2004, 11:58 AM
It ships today, but there's a chance some stores won't get it till tomorrow :( . I preordered one at Gamestop, i was gonna call ahead a bit later today

lllusion
07-20-2004, 12:42 PM
yea, same here i was exitced to go pick it up today.. but they said tommorow :(

AlphaCigara
07-20-2004, 02:11 PM
I just got off the phone with my local gamestop, they said they got it today, but it's been flying off the shelves so i probably won't be able to pick it up :(