PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone out there remember Kingpin? The game not the movie

WynnFire
01-23-2002, 03:19 AM
I think that would be a cool game to bring to the Xbox. Well that and Soldier of Fortune. Anyway, anyone else play that game or remember it? I know it was a little violent and bloody but I think it would look great on the Xbox. What do you think??

JJaX
01-23-2002, 07:41 AM
It was cool for back in the day. Play it now and it kinda sucks. Im just keeping my fingers crossed for GTA3. And I know there making Soilder of fortune 2 on the PC and it looks hot. Hope that copes to Xbox :D

batman46st
01-23-2002, 11:13 AM
i remember that game it was awesome in those days they should make kingpin 2 for xbox though who knows.

LynxFX
01-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Yeah it was a pretty cool game even though I never got past the first level. Kept getting lost.

The multiplayer online was awesome though. Nothing like cussing out your friends in gangster talk.

WynnFire
01-23-2002, 12:30 PM
I think the graphics were great at the time it came out and would love to see a game like this really show off the power of the Xbox.

Supperdog
01-23-2002, 05:02 PM
mmmm...kingpin 2...

i just hope they add more of a "gang leader" feel to it somehow telling people to "wait" "go" "attack" and "stop" ( to a max of 2 people!) was very thrilling, but hey, it was fun :)