PDA

View Full Version : The Xbox has beaten the Gamecube

Nato King
01-23-2002, 09:00 AM
The Xbox has beaten the Gamecube up so badly, Nintendo's little machine is limping around in a wheelchair. How pathetic!
Click here for proof:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005TPIQ.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Kamshaft
01-23-2002, 09:58 AM
It's too bad to see that the Gamecube needs a wheelchair now to get around...LOL

Heyyoudvd
01-23-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
The Xbox has beaten the Gamecube up so badly, Nintendo's little machine is limping around in a wheelchair. How pathetic!
Click here for proof:

The only reason Xbox doesn't have something like that to make it mobile is beacause the so-called 'wheel chair' would break within 2 seconds under Xbox's weight.

LynxFX
01-23-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd

The only reason Xbox doesn't have something like that to make it mobile is beacause the so-called 'wheel chair' would break within 2 seconds under Xbox's weight.

Uh, yeah that's it. :rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
01-23-2002, 11:49 AM
oh man thats hilarious, i wanna do that to pikachu

robnyack
01-23-2002, 12:07 PM
LOL...that's funny.

that gamecube, I bet, feels just like the dog does when your mom puts that horribly goofy sweater on him to take him outside for a walk in the winter.

:D

Ninja Scroll
01-23-2002, 12:15 PM
it needs a wheelchair? I thought it looked just fine as my son skoot182's lunch box!?:confused: :eek: :confused:

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 12:18 PM
LOL!!! Dude, that picture rocks!!!!!! LOL

Serg_w...Because you found that, you should add that image to your siggy! :D Nice job!!

And, to think...the picture is from amazon.com!!! lol

LynxFX
01-23-2002, 12:22 PM
tttTIMMAY!!

Couldn't resist. :D :):D

StudioAlex
01-23-2002, 01:12 PM
ANd I thought the handle bar on the thing was stupid...

BiohazardEHW
01-23-2002, 02:07 PM
Oh My God, a *****ing toddler can lift the g@ycube...who's going to get down on their hands and knees to puch that little dinky cart around? LOL

BiohazardEHW
01-23-2002, 02:08 PM

No, its because the little dinky cart idea sucks. only a weak püssy thinks the Xbox is heavy...my 12 year old sister moves it around with no problem, so stop whining already.

skoot182
01-23-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
it needs a wheelchair? I thought it looked just fine as my son skoot182's lunch box!?:confused: :eek: :confused:

Yea!!

Hey! Wait a Minute!

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by skoot182

Yea!!

Hey! Wait a Minute!

LOL

Xboxmaster2001
01-23-2002, 02:17 PM
I have gamecube and i admit it doesnt compare with xbox but it blows away gamecube blows away PS2 and the gamecube is a little different looking but what about the PSone thats even smaller...

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Xboxmaster2001
I have gamecube and i admit it doesnt compare with xbox but it blows away gamecube blows away PS2 and the gamecube is a little different looking but what about the PSone thats even smaller... Run....on....sentences....must...regain....sanity....:rolleyes:

Anyways, I really don't see the point in this "accessory". The GameCube is already small as hell as it is, so it obviously can fit in any game space. Here we go with a d@mn rack for it....WTF were these guys thinkin by making this?

Makes a GCN owner like me wish for a rolling table for my Xbox, though, lol:rolleyes: ...

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Run....on....sentences....must...regain....sanity....:rolleyes:

Anyways, I really don't see the point in this "accessory". The GameCube is already small as hell as it is, so it obviously can fit in any game space. Here we go with a d@mn rack for it....WTF were these guys thinkin by making this?

Makes a GCN owner like me wish for a rolling table for my Xbox, though, lol:rolleyes: ...

Why? Are you weak or something? I don't understand or see any humor in your joke. :(

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Why? Are you weak or something? I don't understand or see any humor in your joke. :( Somehow I figured you wouldn't. The joke was of the Xbox's size, not it's weight- hence the "rolling table", seeing as how a normal console cart (PSX/SNES size) couldn't support an Xbox properly...:rolleyes:

And to answer your query, I'm nowhere near weak- musclewise and mental, anyways....my heart, and women- well, that's a different story....;)

BiohazardEHW
01-23-2002, 02:53 PM
you know what, who really gives a ***** how much a system weighs...it could weigh 2891634726548597326486913783687687628346876876342 million tons for all I give a *****, but as long as I can still play awesome games on it (games that dont suck, like PoS2 games), i'm happy. No matter how big it is, it's still the best.

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
you know what, who really gives a ***** how much a system weighs...it could weigh 2891634726548597326486913783687687628346876876342 million tons.......It would be alot easier if you rounded that number off to 2.8 nantillion tons...;)

BTW, I wasn't talking about the weight, and it was a joke, you know, like the one about GameCube at the start of this thread?;)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 03:09 PM
Somehow I figured you wouldn't. The joke was of the Xbox's size, not it's weight- hence the "rolling table", seeing as how a normal console cart (PSX/SNES size) couldn't support an Xbox properly...:rolleyes:

And to answer your query, I'm nowhere near weak- musclewise and mental, anyways....my heart, and women- well, that's a different story....;)

For what this reply is worth, maybe just plain wasted wear and tear on my keyboard...I have decided to give it a shot anyway:

The XBox is no larger than a common VCR...maybe even smaller than some. All I know is that it certainly doesn't look out of place on my entertainment stand (actually, it's built inside the wall, but, anyhow...). It's not as if I have a black VCR, black DVD player, black TV, and a black Receiver and then have this purple sore thumb among my set-up! lol

Hugh_Jass
01-23-2002, 03:20 PM
This picture is priceless!

It is something XBOX and PS2 fans can both enjoy. :)

JohnB
01-23-2002, 03:21 PM
I second that Maximus. If you have a fairly nice entertainment center, the Xbox hardly sticks out with its slick black look. The height of the Xbox is tall compared to my DVD player and VCR, but hey not by that much, and the Gamecube sits taller than the Xbox it seems anyway. The length and width of the Xbox though is not big at all, yet it is slightly larger than most consoles. This whole thing about the Xbox being huge has always been an exaggeration and is old. If anything, the Gamecube would look a bit funny in an entertainment center considering it looks like a toy and seems very light compared to everything else. I dunno if its just me, but I think Shadow Fox has a strange sense of humor :)
That pic is hilarious.

And to the mod who keeps editing my sigs. why?

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by JohnB
I second that Maximus. If you have a fairly nice entertainment center, the Xbox hardly sticks out with its slick black look. The height of the Xbox is tall compared to my DVD player and VCR, but hey not by that much, and the Gamecube sits taller than the Xbox it seems anyway. The length and width of the Xbox though is not big at all, yet it is slightly larger than most consoles. This whole thing about the Xbox being huge has always been an exaggeration and is old. If anything, the Gamecube would look a bit funny in an entertainment center considering it looks like a toy and seems very light compared to everything else. I dunno if its just me, but I think Shadow Fox has a strange sense of humor :)
That pic is hilarious.

And to the mod who keeps editing my sigs. why? Ok, we go from rolling carts to entertainment centers, a lukewarm joke to one only myself and maybe a few others actually understand...hmm...

Ok, I have an entertainment center as well, with my Xbox, GCN, DC, and N64/3D0 in place, so what's your point? Sticking out like a sore thumb is anything out of the ordinary, and any entertainment center with controllers hanging out of it, green or blue spots in the front, or the GameCube will stand out regardless. Why is there defense for Xbox in simple joke? It was about a cart, not an entertainment center, in which a VCR/Xbox cannot fit- that was the point. Here we go getting all off point on something that really doesn't matter. All the game systems will clash with entertainment systems in some way. If you don't see it as that, fine. Once again, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Jeez, a GameCube joke goes a mile, and an Xbox joke is misunderstood...

*checks forum name*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....:rolleyes:

*slaps forehead*

Heyyoudvd
01-23-2002, 03:44 PM
It would be alot easier if you rounded that number off to 2.8 nantillion tons...;)

BTW, I wasn't talking about the weight, and it was a joke, you know, like the one about GameCube at the start of this thread?;)

That's actually about 2.8 septendecillion tons. (nantillion isn't a number)

JohnB
01-23-2002, 03:44 PM
*checks topic name*
yeah... the topic is a joke about the Gamecube, not the Xbox :)
I'm going to work; bye.

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 03:48 PM

That's actually about 2.8 septendecillion tons. (nantillion isn't a number) make that 2.9 septendecillion tons, smart one. And thanks for reminding me of the numerical nomenclature...;)

Xboxmaster2001
01-23-2002, 03:51 PM
maybe its for putting on the floor and that thing is to hold it because if you put systems on the carpet theres a chance the static from the carpet could short out the system so in that case it could be a good idea...

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 03:54 PM
Ok, we go from rolling carts to entertainment centers, a lukewarm joke to one only myself and maybe a few others actually understand...hmm...

Ok, I have an entertainment center as well, with my Xbox, GCN, DC, and N64/3D0 in place, so what's your point? Sticking out like a sore thumb is anything out of the ordinary, and any entertainment center with controllers hanging out of it, green or blue spots in the front, or the GameCube will stand out regardless. Why is there defense for Xbox in simple joke? It was about a cart, not an entertainment center, in which a VCR/Xbox cannot fit- that was the point. Here we go getting all off point on something that really doesn't matter. All the game systems will clash with entertainment systems in some way. If you don't see it as that, fine. Once again, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Jeez, a GameCube joke goes a mile, and an Xbox joke is misunderstood...

*checks forum name*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....:rolleyes:

*slaps forehead*

Okay, here's a little more wasted wear and tear on my keyboard...but, here goes:

First and foremost, never have I had a video game console exposed on my entertainment stand because of the tacky looks of some of these consoles. It wasn't until the XBox arrived to my built in shelves that I considered to go against this rule. Well, not really a rule, it's just that my wife ends up shoving the gaming consoles in a cabinet when I'm not playing ;)

But, I have noticed that it hasn't even crossed her mind to shove the black and green beaty away...besides, it gets plenty of playing time. But, from knowing my wife, of course, I am certain that, if I bought a GameCube (I can't believe I even urked those horrible words), she will end up throwing that away in the cabinet...and rightly so as it looks like an easy bake oven Barbie style.

But, it's not all about looks, I can agree there. But, I will have to say, the picture of the little baby wheelchair deems appropriate for the appearence of the LameCube.

I was a huge Nintendo fan until all of the disappointments that surrounded the N64. Weren't they going to add things to it like a CD drive and stuff? When you get a chance, just look underneathe your N64 and you will see that Nintendo had future plans for the console. Ah, but, yet again, the unorganized Nintendo Corporation could not deliver what they had planned. Did I hear someone say "Dolphin"?

Oh yeah, good riddens to Nintendo. The little wheel chair is a perfect image for that purple lunch pale.

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 04:12 PM
I am certain that, if I bought a GameCube (I can't believe I even urked those horrible words), she will end up throwing that away in the cabinet...and rightly so as it looks like an easy bake oven Barbie style.The GCN does come in black, you know, and also orange. The're also talk of a red one (crimson) making it's way to the states by year's end...
I was a huge Nintendo fan until all of the disappointments that surrounded the N64. Weren't they going to add things to it like a CD drive and stuff? When you get a chance, just look underneathe your N64 and you will see that Nintendo had future plans for the console. Ah, but, yet again, the unorganized Nintendo Corporation could not deliver what they had planned. Did I hear someone say "Dolphin"?Typical of every Xbox-only fan I've met. VERY typical. Ask most of the people on these boards- they feel the same way. "N64 didn't have enough games". Yet and still, when I asked them how many they've owned, they barely mention more than 20 out of 300+ titles released. And just because of this you are going to by a PS2 had the Xbox never materialized? Rather drastic if you ask me...;)
Oh yeah, good riddens to Nintendo. The little wheel chair is a perfect image for that purple lunch pale. Once again, I point out that the GCN comes in black. Now if that's what color you WANTED to get, then it's your fault if your spouse tosses it. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I have a separate TV and room for gaming and computing, so as I'm not annoyed or bothered. If you build another entertainment center somewhere in the house, I'm sure you'll lessen your chances of getting your consoles discarded.

Then of course, there's always actually standing up to your wife....nah, that'll probably get ya killed...;)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 05:02 PM
Look, Shadow...you completely avoided the content and the original intent of my message in my previous post to you. I never said anything about Nintendo in regards to games, etc. And, also, if I can candidly ask you not to mention my wife...that would be crossing this man's line. I say this out of respect and expect the same from you.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest....

I will repeat myself. I have owned every Nintendo console ever made other than the their hand held devices (which are cool...no one can touch Nintendo in this market...atleast, not any time soon) and I, of course, do not own the GameCube.

The games on the N64 were fine...a few disappointments, of course, but, I can direct the same comment on any gaming system. But, my main intent is focussing on the Nintendo Corporation as a whole. When I stated that they change their plans and are not organized, I backed my statement up with tangible facts and reasonable evidence...But, instead, you unreasonably came back with the situation with their games. Where in the hell did that come up in our dialogue?

But, anyway...Nintendo has continuously been disappointing...but, it wasn't always that way...back in the NES days, I was naive of the fact, because I was so young, that a company that manufactures gaming systems could be so unorganized. I have no qualms about the NES, as it was the system that started the revolutionary era of gaming by being a major upgrade than that of the Atari 5200. In other words, the NES was a huge leap ahead and they led the ship, so to speak. But, this is not new news, of course. Any intelligent gamer would, most-likely, agree.

But, as time went on, Nintendo created the Super NES which was another brilliant console by Nintendo. I have no qualms about that. My qualms surround the N64. Yes, they did have good games...and, of course, that wasn't my point...and as a reminder, I never said that they didn't. So, call me different from the alleged "typical" individuals you choose to converse with.

You have to admit, Nintendo HAD (past tense) big plans with the N64 but did not deliver. I simply asked you to look underneathe your N64 console to see, physically, what Nintendo had up their "creative" sleeves. Yes, they had brilliant ideas...but, they did not deliver what they promised. It appears that they were going to keep adding on to the N64 system to end the long line of multi-consoles. Also, when developing the GameCube, they had plans on developing the "Dolphin"...again, another plan that was scrapped. In fact, their website didn't have any GameCube information on it until roughly three months (or even less!) before the GameCube was on the market...just N64 stuff. I'm telling you...I live close to the Nintendo of America headquarters and I even know people that work there...and even they say that they don't have things organized there.

So, I don't speak as a "fanboy" as I was a huge Nintendo consumer. Now that I am 26 years of age, I just don't find it humorous, anymore, to play games such as Super Monkey Ball and Luigi's Mansion. I finally came to the realization that it's time to move on to bigger and better things...namely, the XBox.

If Nintendo was more organized and had things together, they could have developed something as powerful as the XBox but they didn't. The GameCube is hardly competition for the XBox when it comes to graphics and power. It doesn't take a huge techy to figure that out. The GameCube will have some cool games, I agree...Like Resident Evil (eventhough I am not a huge fan...they are cool, though) and Metroid Prime (which is looking to be an amazing game).

Xboxfan123
01-23-2002, 05:38 PM
I checked out the photo and:eek: could not stop laughing. I guess the little cutsy handle is too much for some?

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 05:40 PM
Look, Shadow...you completely avoided the content and the original intent of my message in my previous post to you. I never said anything about Nintendo in regards to games, etc. And, also, if I can candidly ask you not to mention my wife...that would be crossing this man's line. I say this out of respect and expect the same from you.I simply explained that it is typical, and very common that most Xbox-only owners feel betrayed or somewhat let down by NCL as a whole because of the N64 era, which is true, for reasons unknown....I figured this convo was about games, since that what you have games for- what would company's history or business practices have to do with the gamer if they are still turning out quality games time after time. Afterall, M$ isn't that clean of a company either....

But I'll get into that in just a few, and please note that you brought up your wife in this as a valid reason to support your aesthetic views of the purple GCN, which obviously isn't viable against the black version (jet). How was I dodging the point? I apologize any point crossed here, but you brought it up, not me....

The games on the N64 were fine...a few disappointments, of course, but, I can direct the same comment on any gaming system. But, my main intent is focussing on the Nintendo Corporation as a whole. When I stated that they change their plans and are not organized, I backed my statement up with tangible facts and reasonable evidence...But, instead, you unreasonably came back with the situation with their games. Where in the hell did that come up in our dialogue?This is true; the N64 DID have an expansion port. But so did EVERY OTHER CONSOLE NINTENDO HAS CREATED. The NES has one, the SNES has one, the N64 has one, and of course, the GCN. Even the GameBoy, Virtual Boy, and GBA have these ports, so what's your point? If this is tangible evidence to support Nintendo being disorganized, then they've been that way since day one. But you must admit it's done wonders for industry; without the EXT port on the SNES, the PSX or PS2 would have never materialized, and without the N64DD, Nintendo wouldn't have made online plans for GameCube. But I go back to the main point- was does the organization of the company have to do with what you play? If the game's good, buy it, if not, let it be. Simple, no?

You have to admit, Nintendo HAD (past tense) big plans with the N64 but did not deliver. I simply asked you to look underneathe your N64 console to see, physically, what Nintendo had up their "creative" sleeves. Yes, they had brilliant ideas...but, they did not deliver what they promised. It appears that they were going to keep adding on to the N64 system to end the long line of multi-consoles. Also, when developing the GameCube, they had plans on developing the "Dolphin"...again, another plan that was scrapped. In fact, their website didn't have any GameCube information on it until roughly three months (or even less!) before the GameCube was on the market...just N64 stuff. I'm telling you...I live close to the Nintendo of America headquarters and I even know people that work there...and even they say that they don't have things organized there.read above. Also, you seem to be quite confused with what was going on with GameCube...Dolphin was a codename of GameCube in it's planning stages, nothing more. Which is why it never made it to a Nintendo site other than the developer pages. Later the GameCube was dubbed as StarCube (Nintendo of Sweden), and then a finalized name of "NINTENDO GameCube". There was never a plan to "re-develop" the console at any point in time, other than the minor GPU/CPU speed tweaks it saw after E3 to finalize the system. So your peeps say Nintendo is unorganized- fine. But I can't agree with you until I have a comrade who works for NOA in Redmond to tell me the same. Just can't take your word for it, mate.;) And just where did you get this "remake Dolphin" buisiness? Please support with a link...

So, I don't speak as a "fanboy" as I was a huge Nintendo consumer. Now that I am 26 years of age, I just don't find it humorous, anymore, to play games such as Super Monkey Ball and Luigi's Mansion. I finally came to the realization that it's time to move on to bigger and better things...namely, the XBox.

If Nintendo was more organized and had things together, they could have developed something as powerful as the XBox but they didn't. The GameCube is hardly competition for the XBox when it comes to graphics and power. It doesn't take a huge techy to figure that out. The GameCube will have some cool games, I agree...Like Resident Evil (eventhough I am not a huge fan...they are cool, though) and Metroid Prime (which is looking to be an amazing game). I agree with almost every word you say here, other than the "graphics and power" bit. While I'm sure my Xbox definitly possesses the capablity of technical prowess, it doesn't take a techy to know that these are two totally different architectures, and will actually take a working game on Xbox to dethrone Rogue Leader on GCN as the current graphically superior title.;)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 05:51 PM
Shadow...trying to reason with you is like telling a kid that he cannot have a huge, colorful, mouthwater lolli-pop.

Go with your LameCube and be happy. Enjoy playing hop-scotch as you sway your head back and forth with a drunken smile while holding onto the purple easy bake oven....and be gone :)

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-23-2002, 06:02 PM
DAM SHADOW..Maximus is basicly lettin' yo a$$ have it!!...lol..dam anyways that pic is pretty funny because we all knew that it was "Lame" literally...anways so you know it comes to no surprise that it needs adherance to get around now-a-days..cause you know 8-year olds cant carry anything over 3 pounds without dropping it!..haa..the 'BOX all the way!!

CAUTION:The XBOX is only to be used by people who bench press more than 10LBS!!:confused: :eek:

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-THE PUS2 IS JUST A SYSTEM
-THE LAMECUBE IS GARBAGE
-THE XBOX IS A PLEATHERER OF GAMES!
-AND ADDICTS TO THESE TRUTHS DO WE HOLD STEADFAST!

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

Snoopy7548
01-23-2002, 06:08 PM
too much to read

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Shadow...trying to reason with you is like telling a kid that he cannot have a huge, colorful, mouthwater lolli-pop.

Go with your LameCube and be happy. And that I will, until I want to play Halo, Max Payne, Mad Dash, Live, or Project Gotham again. In which case I turn on the Xbox and do just that. Trying to reason with me? That you no longer find a console worth a purchase because of a friend's word of mouth, or a port underneath a console? I guess you can say the same about Sony then, since they have EXT ports on PSX and PS2....and then there's Sega....rinse, lather, repeat.;)

Or is it the "fact" that GCN was ever being "re-developed"? I'm open for any and all links supporting this. ;)

Originally posted by SOVEREIGN2K2
DAM SHADOW..Maximus is basicly lettin' yo a$$ have it!!...He sure is..."basicly" even....:rolleyes:

gtaplayer
01-23-2002, 06:53 PM

Go with your LameCube and be happy. Enjoy playing hop-scotch as you sway your head back and forth with a drunken smile while holding onto the purple easy bake oven....and be gone :)

Wow max it looked like a solid conversation/debate (watevr u wanna call it)...until u had foolishly crossed paths and started talking like a true xbox fan boy... shadowfox i feel for you

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 06:56 PM
Shadow...before I post a link about the GameCube being re-developed, I would ike for you to quote me where I said that. Thanks.

And, again, my point when over your head and below your feet...you completely missed it. lol...Okay, I guess I can put it into more simple terms that your intellect may understand:

"There is this neat little company called Nintendo that was intentionally trying to change things by developing this neato system called the Nintendo 64 by making it a system that you can add on to instead of having to keep buying console after console." And, dude, you are blowing some serious smoke when you said that they had plans with that for the NES and Super NES... Again, for the third time, look under your N64, the add-on they had in their plans was to create a CD option with a hardware add-on to expand the N64 for the benefit of consumers so that they didn't have to keep buying console after console after console, etc.

And, yes, I am VERY aware of the fact that Sony has done it with the Playstation. I wasn't born yesterday :rolleyes: . And, XBox may do it, too...My point is that Nintendo had a plan and didn't execute it...scrapped the entire project...came up with a new system called the Dolphin (WHICH WAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SYSTEM THAT HAS NOTHING...I REPEAT....NOTHING to do with the GameCube). If you don't believe me, call your Nintendo hot-line and ask them directly. You must forget, I know several people that work there...I know the inside scoop. And, again, it's more than one person.

LOL...why in the hell I'm I wearing down my keyboard while trying to reason with you? I feel like I am communicating with a brick wall.

monkeyman
01-23-2002, 07:01 PM
huge, colorful, mouthwater lolli-pop.

Enjoy playing hop-scotch easy bake oven

i want a huge colorful mouthwater lolli-pop!!!!!!

and hop-scoth is fun dont make fun of it :(

easy bake ovens are the greatest i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! they have better power then the gc (hehe i just had to say that)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

i want a huge colorful mouthwater lolli-pop!!!!!!

and hop-scoth is fun dont make fun of it :(

easy bake ovens are the greatest i love it!!!!!!!!!!!! they have better power then the gc (hehe i just had to say that)

lol

Nato King
01-23-2002, 07:24 PM
I put up a little picture I found this morning about the gamecube and all these reply’s by the end of the day what happen. You guys posted all day. This is funny. Talk to you guy later Serg_w

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Shadow...before I post a link about the GameCube being re-developed, I would ike for you to quote me where I said that. Thanks.Hmmm...if it was indeed interpreted incorrectly, I apologize; but this where I quoted you:
Also, when developing the GameCube, they had plans on developing the "Dolphin"...again...

And, again, my point when over your head and below your feet...you completely missed it. lol...Okay, I guess I can put it into more simple terms that your intellect may understand:

"There is this neat little company called Nintendo that was intentionally trying to change things by developing this neato system called the Nintendo 64 by making it a system that you can add on to instead of having to keep buying console after console." And, dude, you are blowing some serious smoke when you said that they had plans with that for the NES and Super NES... Again, for the third time, look under your N64, the add-on they had in their plans was to create a CD option with a hardware add-on to expand the N64 for the benefit of consumers so that they didn't have to keep buying console after console after console, etc. I understood that point very well that you claimed to have "gone over my head and under my feet". But you are VERY wrong about what I know about the SNES. I still own a Super Famicom, and I can very well assure you that the SNES, much like the original Famicom before it, planned to be expanded with a CD-ROM unit, which was developed by SONY, and software to be developed soley by Hal Labs (independant at that time), and NCL. Nintendo folded on this idea in late 1993, and Sony went on to make a 16-bit japanese "Playstation" which went on to become the 32-bit PSX we know today.

And don't forget, many of N64's add-on's did succeed, which is why every controller has a built in rumble function, and the 4mb expansion pak sold relatively well...But you would know that; having the "inside scoop" and all, right?? Blowing smoke indeed....;)

And, yes, I am VERY aware of the fact that Sony has done it with the Playstation. I wasn't born yesterday :rolleyes: . And, XBox may do it, too...My point is that Nintendo had a plan and didn't execute it...scrapped the entire project...came up with a new system called the Dolphin (WHICH WAS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SYSTEM THAT HAS NOTHING...I REPEAT....NOTHING to do with the GameCube). If you don't believe me, call your Nintendo hot-line and ask them directly. You must forget, I know several people that work there...I know the inside scoop. And, again, it's more than one person. "Scrapped the entire project"??? Not only was the DD released in japan, so was the Randnet (64DD) network to support it. But alas, it was too late in the system's life to be profitable in japan, so why bring the same drama to the US?

And as of this Dolphin thing that I'm obviously mistaken about in the first quote, who are these "more than one person" entities? Do they happen to have a web address? I'm very curious about this, as I've heard not a word of this even on the far east shore front (nintendo.co.jp)- the head of all NCL operations...do provide info if possible. I'm on hold with the Nintendo Hotline as we speak.

LOL...why in the hell I'm I wearing down my keyboard while trying to reason with you? I feel like I am communicating with a brick wall. A brick wall doesn't respond, or try to "reason" back...:rolleyes:

monkeyman
01-23-2002, 07:43 PM
A brick wall doesn't respond, or try to "reason" back...:rolleyes:

i think your wrong:mad:

GamerSince'76
01-23-2002, 08:06 PM

Hey Shadow Fox: Someone is debating with you. Maybe even saying that you are wrong. You know what to do.;)

Shadow Fox
01-23-2002, 08:10 PM
Nintendo Power Line results: no data on a "dolphin" game console...waste of $4 connection fee...

Nintendo Power Line Game Counselor results:
"Hi, my name is Mike, and welcome to Nintendo Power Line. How may I help you?"

"I need information on the Nintendo Dolphin console, and when it was created."

"I'm sorry, but I have no information on this product. Do you mean the NINTENDO GameCube? It was, at one point, code-named "Project Dolphin"...

"No sir, but thank you for your time."

"Thank you sir, for your time."

[click]As you can see, Maximus, I'm pretty intrigued about this "Dolphin". I'd appreciate it if you could share this info more thoroughly, because Nintendo sure won't. If I am indeed proved wrong by your statement, I'd like some proof. I went as far as to spend $6 just then actually hoping to be proved wrong...oh well...:rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
01-24-2002, 08:06 AM
dolphin was just the name of the gc before they could think of a name. they just called it dolphin

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 12:45 PM
Try telling Maximus that like I did, Snoopy...:rolleyes:

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
dolphin was just the name of the gc before they could think of a name. they just called it dolphin

Actually, Snoopy...I live near the Nintendo of America Headquarters and know several people that work there. The Dolphin was actually going to be Nintendo's new console, but, the entire project was scrapped. They had a design and everything for the console. It was replaced with a new project that they called the GameCube, which, of course, we see the results of it today.

By mentioning this, I was simply trying to communicate with Shadow Fox that it's this type of unorganization that turns me off from ever purchasing something from the Nintendo Corporation.

The other thing I mentioned that turns me off, in regards to unorganization, is that they never went through with their plan on adding the hardware that they promised consumers when updating the N64. I understand that the business climate changes, but, they sold half of their plan. I wasn't disappointed with the games that the N64 had, that's not the issue...the issue is with the hardware, not software.

Microsoft, on the other hand, is extremely organized. I can only expect the best from Microsoft in regards to the XBox.

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 01:21 PM

Actually, Snoopy...I live near the Nintendo of America Headquarters and know several people that work there. The Dolphin was actually going to be Nintendo's new console, but, the entire project was scrapped. They had a design and everything for the console. It was replaced with a new project that they called the GameCube, which, of course, we see the results of it today.

By mentioning this, I was simply trying to communicate with Shadow Fox that it's this type of unorganization that turns me off from ever purchasing something from the Nintendo Corporation.

The other thing I mentioned that turns me off, in regards to unorganization, is that they never went through with their plan on adding the hardware that they promised consumers when updating the N64. I understand that the business climate changes, but, they sold half of their plan. I wasn't disappointed with the games that the N64 had, that's not the issue...the issue is with the hardware, not software.

Microsoft, on the other hand, is extremely organized. I can only expect the best from Microsoft in regards to the XBox. I respect your opinion for not trusting Nintendo...it making sense is another story. Why didn't you just import a 64DD if it was the hardware you wanted so bad? This I don't understand. OK, in your mind, Nintendo is unorganized- fine. But don't blame them for not producing hardware that they indeed did.

And as for plans, hell, I could b!tch all day about M$ being unorganized because they planned on Xbox servers being up and running at launch back at TGS 2k, but I don't...I could b!tch about them being unorganized because they're "trickling out" their servers for only certain games when they're up.....but I don't.

Why? Cuz Halo kicks ass, and that's what Xbox (and any other console, for that matter) is all about- kicking ass with kick-ass games. And seeing that you're a full 3 years older than myself, one would figure that would be your upmost priority when buying a game, instead of predicting their stock options....:(

But that's just my opinion; if you're going away from Nintendo just for this nuance, fine. But I only wonder why you waited til' after N64 to ditch them...after all, the SNES CD never materialized...

No, wait---it did- PSX.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:36 PM
I respect your opinion for not trusting Nintendo...it making sense is another story. Why didn't you just import a 64DD if it was the hardware you wanted so bad? This I don't understand. OK, in your mind, Nintendo is unorganized- fine. But don't blame them for not producing hardware that they indeed did.

And as for plans, hell, I could b!tch all day about M$ being unorganized because they planned on Xbox servers being up and running at launch back at TGS 2k, but I don't...I could b!tch about them being unorganized because they're "trickling out" their servers for only certain games when they're up.....but I don't.

Why? Cuz Halo kicks ass, and that's what Xbox (and any other console, for that matter) is all about- kicking ass with kick-ass games. And seeing that you're a full 3 years older than myself, one would figure that would be your upmost priority when buying a game, instead of predicting their stock options....:(

But that's just my opinion; if you're going away from Nintendo just for this nuance, fine. But I only wonder why you waited til' after N64 to ditch them...after all, the SNES CD never materialized...

No, wait---it did- PSX.

lol, Shadow Fox...Like you are currently, I WAS a huge Nintendo fan. I never bought a Sony Playstation 1 or 2. If you want me to rant on that console, you would find that the rant is far worse than Nintendo. But, because that's not an issue with either one of us, it probably wouldn't be worth the time.

Microsoft never "promised" that the on-line forum woudl be in effect at launch. They "promised" an on-line forum and, yes, they will deliver...coming this summer. This is contrary to what Nintendo has promised, as I have explained in my previous post that I composed to the Snoopster.

And, I really think that I should drive home the point that Nintendo has had some really good games...and, of course, some really horrible games...but, I can also say that every gaming console has horrible games, so, that doesn't matter. I mean, Fuzion Frenzy and Kabuki Warriors won't even make it to my front lawn, let alone to my XBox gaming console. The only way Fuzion Frenzy had a chance to make it on my TV screen was due to the demo found on my Halo disc. I had to learn why this game blew ass...and, well...I did :D

But, come on now....I'm 26 years old now...I don't find rolling down a hill as a Monkey inside a plastic ball to be very entertaining...also, Pikmin...wtf is that? I could go on with Luigi's Mansion sucking up ghosts with a vacuum cleaner while whistling the chants of I love Lucy....and the new Zelda demonstrates that even a great series has strapped on a diaper. Personally, I am getting too old for that stuff....I just leave it to the kids. It's a great system for children, without a doubt...I've just chosen to move on to, what I feel, are bigger and better things: Namely, the XBox!

~~XboX pRyDE!!!~~

Bundy
01-24-2002, 02:24 PM
Shadow, i know that a lot of people go to board and post just some bs without any link or any kind of proof. It happens all the time and a first reaction is to ask for a link for proof of that info. But maximus is not the type of member to do such things and anybody that spends anytime here knows that. There are lots of things that are true but don't necessary have a link to prove its validity.

Even if he does come up with a link, the orginiating links can lie or be misinformed.

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 02:31 PM

lol, Shadow Fox...Like you are currently, I WAS a huge Nintendo fan. I never bought a Sony Playstation 1 or 2. If you want me to rant on that console, you would find that the rant is far worse than Nintendo. But, because that's not an issue with either one of us, it probably wouldn't be worth the time.I don't think I can be labeled a Nintendo fan, considering how many different consoles I own (including a PSX, and a PS2 I sold), and then there's the fact that IMO, console games blow compared to arcade games...(fanboy translation: Namco/Capcom rule over $hitty Microsoft, NCL, and Sony!!!)...so I can't really say I've been a HUGE Nintendo fan, per-se....:rolleyes:
Microsoft never "promised" that the on-line forum woudl be in effect at launch. They "promised" an on-line forum and, yes, they will deliver...coming this summer. This is contrary to what Nintendo has promised, as I have explained in my previous post that I composed to the Snoopster.
IGN Xbox: So we can expect broadband support at launch?

JA: Of course. And it's not just broadband -- we've got ethernet built in, and that means that if you want to take five of these things and plug them in together, and play together in a space, you can do that. I know that no matter what takes off, in the grand scheme of things it will terminate in an Ethernet jack. So by putting that in, we're ready for the future. Coming from xbox ign, right before TGS2k. Here, it is stressed about LAN capabilities, which are obvious considering the Cat-5 jack is standard with the system. Notice how he avoided the question carefully, but still managed to say "of course"...there are other 2k interviews floating around promising this broadband venture, and I will post them as soon as I find them...
And, I really think that I should drive home the point that Nintendo has had some really good games...and, of course, some really horrible games...but, I can also say that every gaming console has horrible games, so, that doesn't matter. I mean, Fuzion Frenzy and Kabuki Warriors won't even make it to my front lawn, let alone to my XBox gaming console. The only way Fuzion Frenzy had a chance to make it on my TV screen was due to the demo found on my Halo disc. I had to learn why this game blew ass...and, well...I did :DWe are DEFINATELY on the same page here...
But, come on now....I'm 26 years old now...I don't find rolling down a hill as a Monkey inside a plastic ball to be very entertaining...also, Pikmin...wtf is that? I could go on with Luigi's Mansion sucking up ghosts with a vacuum cleaner while whistling the chants of I love Lucy....and the new Zelda demonstrates that even a great series has strapped on a diaper. Personally, I am getting too old for that stuff....I just leave it to the kids. It's a great system for children, without a doubt...I've just chosen to move on to, what I feel, are bigger and better things: Namely, the XBox!Fine. Your preference. I don't necessarily condone "kiddy games", as you may call it (I'd much rather destroy someone in CvS2/T4/MvC tourneys ;) ), but I do give all games a chance (except for the obvious Ashley Twins and Barney games, lol), and if you did, you'd see that the majority of the "kiddy games" are actually kick-ass in the gameplay department. Anyone here has as much of a chance beating Pikmin on a first playthrough as they do Halo.

I'm a gameplay freak, (as every true gamer should be), and it doesn't matter if I'm blasting aliens or sucking up ghosts- if it's a challenging game, I'm playing it. Many people that feel the way you do about a game's content more than likely missed out on Conker's Bad Fur Day, and Paper Mario, two of the last great N64 games that redefined the Platform and RPG genres, respecitively. But alas, given that CBFD and PM's cartoony graphical style are shrouding the gameplay (and true wit and adult content in Conker), alot of people (mainly anti-Nintendo activists, and some PS2/Xbox fanboys) never saw how good they really were...

Tis' sad, but true: but your opinion is your own; all I can say is give GCN games as much of a chance (playtime, interest) as you would an Xbox or PS2 game before you bash them in a general statement.;)

skoot182
01-24-2002, 02:32 PM
Just to let you guys know, i read a little less than half of the posts, too many words, ya know :D

gula
01-24-2002, 02:51 PM
WOOHOO! The day has come, the true XBox fan (Maximus) and a true GameCube fan, quoted to be an xbox fan but all he talk about is the GameCube and Rogue Squardron (Shadow Fox), debating like crazy! I'm loving this! Go Maximus! Go Shadow! WOOHOO! AHH I LOVE IT!

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by -gula
quoted to be an xbox fan but all he talk about is the GameCube and Rogue Squardron (Shadow Fox)Where was I ever quoted as an Xbox fan? And you may not have been reading my most recent posts here, -gula, but the majority of them were about Xbox problems and solutions. And to denounce you more, I haven't played Rogue Leader since December; it's all about the Madden, Smash Bros, and Mad Dash Racing now...

Anywayz, if I HAVE to be some type of fan here, I believe an "arcade fan" would be the best description of me. You may think otherwise, but come to B6 this year, or the semifinals for CvS2/SCII and get your arse kicked in by Evil Ryu and Cassandra. Hopefully, then you'll believe me- not that I care...:rolleyes:

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Shadow...I guess the only conclusion that I can come up with is that you have a very strange taste in gaming genre...and, I probably do, too...so, I guess we can part our merily ways...

And, if you want to call me an XBox fanboy, that's great! Because I am! I have no pride in not being called one! The XBox simply kicks the living crap out of anything else on the market...Microsoft will dominate! They are by far the most innovative company that makes the most innovative gaming console ever available to consumers!

Try playing the GameCube on-line! LOL...Try linking multiple game cubes together!! LOL...Try playing a DVD movie! LOLOLOL...;)

Snoopy7548
01-24-2002, 04:34 PM
I respect your opinion for not trusting Nintendo...it making sense is another story. Why didn't you just import a 64DD if it was the hardware you wanted so bad? This I don't understand. OK, in your mind, Nintendo is unorganized- fine. But don't blame them for not producing hardware that they indeed did.

when i had my n64, i was all excited about the 64dd coming out, then when i heard it wasnt comin to the us, i was dissapointed. probly everyone who had a 64 was excited about that thing and when they heard it wasnt coming out, they were probly mad too. who would even want to import one now, or even when it came out? it has like 5 games and most of them suck. addons dont sell, which is probly why microsoft put everything in one system, so people wouldnt have to run around buying like 5 different addons. and before u say something about the dvd addon, take a look at the ps2. its gonna have like 3 addons. hard drive, broadband, multitap. no one wants to pay more for addons when they can just get a system that already has them for the same price. haha, im kinda off topic now, so ill stop:rolleyes:

Spaztic
01-24-2002, 04:45 PM
If nintendo wants to get rid of the "kiddy" image they need to stop making fisher price addons....jesus...I saw that picture at first and was like, what the hell.....gamecube by day, shuffle board by night! I guess nintendo needs to make other uses for the system, since the gamecube really dosn't have any good games.....*waiting for gamecube fan to come back with witty reply why monkey ball is better then halo?!!*

Xboxfan123
01-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by bryanhls
If nintendo wants to get rid of the "kiddy" image they need to stop making fisher price addons....jesus...I saw that picture at first and was like, what the hell.....gamecube by day, shuffle board by night! I guess nintendo needs to make other uses for the system, since the gamecube really dosn't have any good games.....*waiting for gamecube fan to come back with witty reply why monkey ball is better then halo?!!*

I like that "Fisher Price addons". They could try and change their image by not making Fisher Price type games too such as Super Monkey Ball, Luigi's Mansion, Pacman 2, Pikmin (I think thats what it's called).

With all the great games coming out for the Xbox it will become harder and harder for Gamecube fans to debate the way they are debating now.:)

xboxmaster2002
01-24-2002, 05:18 PM
they may sound and look fisher price but i bet you couldn't beat super monkey ball..

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 06:55 PM
Shadow...I guess the only conclusion that I can come up with is that you have a very strange taste in gaming genre...and, I probably do, too...so, I guess we can part our merily ways...Maybe you missed it, so I'll quote myself AGAIN:
I'm a gameplay freak, (as every true gamer should be), and it doesn't matter if I'm blasting aliens or sucking up ghosts- if it's a challenging game, I'm playing it.Now, I don't know what that means to you, but that would be the definition of the "hardcore gamer" Microsoft describes in it's targeted demographic- not a person who just plays a game cuz it had violence. That got old in MK4. There needs to be some GAMEPLAY behind it.

The way you have portrayed yourself here today, Maximus, you are basically saying that you wouldn't play Halo if it was an E-rated title with no swearing or gore. Get this; Tekken and Street Fighter are two the most respected fighters of all time; yet they contain no gore, and often star cutesy schoolgirls and other childish japanese images. Yet they are the deepest fighters...isn't that novel...:rolleyes:
And, if you want to call me an XBox fanboy, that's great! Because I am! I have no pride in not being called one! The XBox simply kicks the living crap out of anything else on the market...Microsoft will dominate! They are by far the most innovative company that makes the most innovative gaming console ever available to consumers!

Try playing the GameCube on-line! LOL...Try linking multiple game cubes together!! LOL...Try playing a DVD movie! LOLOLOL...;) Try playing Xbox online with a game unsupported by GameSpy. ;) GCN's servers will be up whenever they feel like it; no point in setting a date if their not sure if they'll be able to provide a TOTAL online forum, instead of a few supported titles...I'll put it this way: had I only gotten a GCN, I'd have spent less money on an online experience. $200+$25=$225, 75 bones less than an Xbox. Plus, I'll spend the extra 25 for an Ethernet adapter when I KNOW the server's there, unlike Xbox...

Linking two cubes together may be possible in the future via the serial ports, or so cube.ign reckons. And don't forget the LAN possibilties once the Ethernet adapter is released...Ever heard of a Panasonic Q? They play DVD's and GCN software, and can be imported and modded for the DVD freaks out there w/o a DVD player already...

Once again, bad excuses, Max. But this isn't the first time we clashed like this. I hoped you'd remember some GCN stuff like this since the last time we got into it back in October...but I see you haven't....know the facts before you bash....hold up, but your the one with the inside scoop in Redmond, right?;)
Originally posted by bryanhls
If nintendo wants to get rid of the "kiddy" image they need to stop making fisher price addons....jesus...I saw that picture at first and was like, what the hell.....gamecube by day, shuffle board by night! I guess nintendo needs to make other uses for the system, since the gamecube really dosn't have any good games.....*waiting for gamecube fan to come back with witty reply why monkey ball is better then halo?!!*I'll put it this way- the average person will beat Halo on Legendary by themselves (I've done it) before they'll open up everything in Super Monkey Ball- something you'd know if you've played it thoroughly. Listen to what Xboxmaster2k2 says...;)

And what "fisher price" addons? The GCN only has two current addons, (ethernet/modem adapters), and they are both dark grey...what planet have you been on???

You guys gotta get more informed on systems you don't own, and play them, for Pete's sake before you bash. Hell, I play PS2, and I've actually learned quite alot about how it works, and I don't own one- I'm sure you intelligent, mature gamers can do the same...;)

XBOX Dude
01-24-2002, 07:08 PM
Try playing Xbox online with a game unsupported by GameSpy. GCN's servers will be up whenever they feel like it; no point in setting a date if their not sure if they'll be able to provide a TOTAL online forum, instead of a few supported titles...I'll put it this way: had I only gotten a GCN, I'd have spent less money on an online experience. $200+$25=$225, 75 bones less than an Xbox. Plus, I'll spend the extra 25 for an Ethernet adapter when I KNOW the server's there, unlike Xbox...

that's a lot of guessing and hoping there shadow fox:rolleyes:

Try playing Xbox online with a game unsupported by GameSpy
try playing any gamecube game online

: had I only gotten a GCN, I'd have spent less money on an online experience. $200+$25=$225
i think your forgettin the modem your gonna have to buy

when I KNOW the server's there, unlike Xbox
then how come xbox has said it's coming online while gcn still hasn't even made a date

alot of speculation there don't ya think

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by XBOX Dude

then how come xbox has said it's coming online while gcn still hasn't even made a date

alot of speculation there don't ya think *slaps forehead*

forgot the modem price? Try the +$25 part...:rolleyes:

Nintendo has stated the GameCube will be online; Microsoft has stated Xbox will be online. Neither have uttered a date per-se. "Summer 2002" isn't a date as much as Nintendo's "in 2002" claim.

Know this: the PSO ver. 2 for GCN will be playable online, while PSO ver. 1 for Xbox will not. You do the math...;)

And Nintendo has constantly stated over and over again that the modems will not be released until the server is finalized, so my statement still stands- I'll spend the extra 25 for an Ethernet adapter when I KNOW the server's there...

xboxmaster2002
01-24-2002, 08:44 PM
the gamecube dosn't seem to be bad or a kiddy system check these out...

http://nintendo.cloudchaser.com/videos/index.php?view=eternal_darkness_sanitys_requiem&system=gamecube&type=software&video=1

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,535836,00.html

monkeyman
01-24-2002, 08:47 PM
yeah but those are only 2 games

xboxmaster2002
01-24-2002, 08:50 PM
I could get more if you want...

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
the gamecube dosn't seem to be bad or a kiddy system check these out...It's sad when you KNOW that because you've played the games, but those who've never heard of them before bash them anyway...:rolleyes:

Oh well, some people play games for fun a real challenge, and some people play games for status....

Xboxfan123
01-24-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
the gamecube dosn't seem to be bad or a kiddy system check these out...

http://nintendo.cloudchaser.com/videos/index.php?view=eternal_darkness_sanitys_requiem&system=gamecube&type=software&video=1

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,535836,00.html

And check these out too:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,479406,00.html

Plewis
01-24-2002, 09:43 PM

Oh well, some people play games for fun a real challenge, and some people play games for status....

One question. If you are a "gameplay freak", then why do you support the gamecube over the XBox. If I was a Gameplay Freak (don't get me wrong I love my gameplay);) But shouldn't you be more supporting the Super NES or Playstation instead?

Shadow Fox
01-24-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

One question. If you are a "gameplay freak", then why do you support the gamecube over the XBox. If I was a Gameplay Freak (don't get me wrong I love my gameplay);) But shouldn't you be more supporting the Super NES or Playstation instead?
Anywayz, if I HAVE to be some type of fan here, I believe an "arcade fan" would be the best description of me.I believe I've mentioned this many times. Did I say I support GCN over Xbox? The only reason I'm supporting it in this thread at all is because of the many blind comments mentioned here, with no facts to back it up.

Now if somebody starts saying "Xbox sucks cuz it's a computer", then you'll see me support Xbox like never before- but let's just hope no one's that stupid to come to an Xbox-only site and do that...;)

LynxFX
01-25-2002, 01:12 AM
Xbox sucks cuz it's a computer. ;)

:)

Shadow Fox
01-25-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Xbox sucks cuz it's a computer. ;)

:) *starts to snap on Lynxfx*

WHY YOU LITTLE....[EDIT] XBOX IS A [EDIT] CONSOLE, NOT A [EDIT] PC!!! WHERE THE [EDIT] ARE YOU FROM??!!! I'LL K[EDIT]

*realizes that Lynxfx is an Xbox fan*

Nice try, Lynxfx....

Xboxfan123
01-29-2002, 09:40 PM
I recall Shadow Fox and Maximus debating that the Gamecube was codenamed "Dolphin" or something along those lines. Well here is a reference to it. There aren't many.

http://www.xbox365.com/xp_consoles.shtml

XBOX Dude
01-29-2002, 10:15 PM
forgot the modem price? Try the +$25 part

that's pretty cheap for a modem don't ya think :rolleyes:

Shadow Fox
01-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Xboxfan123
I recall Shadow Fox and Maximus debating that the Gamecube was codenamed "Dolphin" or something along those lines. Well here is a reference to it. There aren't many.

http://www.xbox365.com/xp_consoles.shtml *slaps forehead* This does nothing but prove me right even more...I'm still waiting on proof that Dolphin indeed was a separate project from GameCube....
Originally posted by XBOX Dude
that's pretty cheap for a modem don't ya think Tell NCL that, not me...;)

LynxFX
01-30-2002, 12:43 AM
Can't get anything past you Shadow. ;)

OH yeah back on side topic, I always thought that the Gamecube was the Dolphin, not seperate consoles.

Shadow Fox
01-30-2002, 09:15 AM
I thought so, too, Lynxfx- but Maximus is going to prove otherwise anytime soon, right Maximus??;)