PDA

View Full Version : X-Boxing coming soon. KO Kings 2002/ Tyson Heavyweight boxing.

Dave
01-23-2002, 12:36 PM
I read KO Kings 2002 is supposed to come out in early March, and Mike Tyson Heavywight boxing in early April. I look forward to KO Kings 2002, I was always jealous of PS2 owners that they could buy that game, so that was good news to me.

Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing comes out a month later. Have no idea if this game will be any good or not? Will not have the selection of boxers KO Kings does though, Tyson is basically all you get. Few boxing games are any good, so I think I will rent this one before I waste money.

Anyone know if Ready to Rumble Round 3 is coming to X-box? I have Round 2 for my Dreamcast, and I love it. It came out for PS,Dreamcast, and Nintendo, so I figured X-box would get the game as well, but have not heard anything yet.

xtr0n187
02-03-2002, 01:39 PM
I recently read that Rocky will be making an appearance on Xbox complete with Clubber Lang, Apollo Creed and Ivan Drago along with Tommy Gunn.....check it out at gamespot they have some early screens