PDA

View Full Version : Sudeki = Awesome!!!

DOOM
07-23-2004, 10:06 AM
Man, Sudeki Is FrEaKing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Haven't Been On Is Two Days Because Of It, No Sleep For me...
It Is Absolutely The SICKEST.RPG.EVER!!!
when it started i was like, ok this seems pretty run-of-the-mill, then that caravan got attacked... Awesome Story Too!!!
blood everywhere, freaking sick... Then With Each new team member, The game just gets better and better... I Must Say I Am truly Impressed...
Guys, I been Playing Video games For a lOOOOng Time (I'm 33) And I. Cant Tell You Enough To Get This GAME NOW!!!
Awesome Action RPG... And They Even Had The Ballz To Make It Mature!!!
Don't Miss This Gaming Experience!!!
Later...
:cheers:

Shadow20002
07-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Well, i must give a little try about it.....i trust you Doom. :)

Snapple
07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Man, Sudeki Is FrEaKing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Haven't Been On Is Two Days Because Of It, No Sleep For me...
It Is Absolutely The SICKEST.RPG.EVER!!!
when it started i was like, ok this seems pretty run-of-the-mill, then that caravan got attacked... Awesome Story Too!!!
blood everywhere, freaking sick... Then With Each new team member, The game just gets better and better... I Must Say I Am truly Impressed...
Guys, I been Playing Video games For a lOOOOng Time (I'm 33) And I. Cant Tell You Enough To Get This GAME NOW!!!
Awesome Action RPG... And They Even Had The Ballz To Make It Mature!!!
Don't Miss This Gaming Experience!!!
Later...
:cheers:

Dude, I thought the demo for this game was FRIGGIN SWEET! I'm definitally renting this, and hopefully buying it when the prices lower.

Koopa
07-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Dude, I thought the demo for this game was FRIGGIN SWEET! I'm definitally renting this, and hopefully buying it when the prices lower.
i thought the demo was crap, and the reviews agreed.

but hey if you like it thats cool.

SoundX
07-23-2004, 01:59 PM
I'm one of those gamers were if a game stops entertaining me for five minuits, I stop playing it. The demo gave no real thrill or sense of fun to be honest.

A rent and the most.

No Fear 23
07-23-2004, 02:04 PM
its for rpg whores. i dont like it because i am a fps whore. :)

BlindSniper
07-23-2004, 02:54 PM
its for rpg whores. i dont like it because i am a fps whore. :)

As am I :D
But I never played the demo of Sudeki. I only have about 20 games in my collection and I'd say at least 15 of them are Mature. I'm not a derranged killer hungry for blood or anything but I think we can all agree. Blood and violence sells more.........Well that is at least my opinion. So I think Ima pick up sudeki....

LTM360
07-23-2004, 03:59 PM
I love RPG's and Sudeki doesn't look at all interesting to me. Glad to see you liked it though. I'll stick with Final Fantasy and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Variation-XBA
07-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Same here, the Demo didn't WOW me, so I'll rent it sometime when I get around to it.

DOOM
07-23-2004, 05:47 PM
I Really Didn't Like the Demo...
But the Finished Product Is SWEETZ!!!
Oh, And I LOVE FPS's!!!

l Maximus l
07-23-2004, 06:12 PM
DOOM...one of our original XBA Brethren out of the woodworks...good to see you, man.

I checked out the demo, too...and, I wasn't all that impressed, but, then again, I'm not an RPG fan, so, I likely pass on it for that sole purpose.

Oh yeah, DOOM...one of these years, maybe you'll explain to everyone why and how you can maintain spelling every first letter of each word with a capital letter :D

Variation-XBA
07-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah, DOOM...one of these years, maybe you'll explain to everyone why and how you can maintain spelling every first letter of each word with a capital letter :D

So no one catches on he was/is LEO :P haha

Darkside
07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
I'll wait for it to have a sale or a price drop or something.

My wallets wearing thin

lax_defense
07-23-2004, 08:58 PM
I didn't really like the demo. I'll rent it.

Koopa
07-24-2004, 12:20 AM
DOOM...one of our original XBA Brethren out of the woodworks...good to see you, man.

I checked out the demo, too...and, I wasn't all that impressed, but, then again, I'm not an RPG fan, so, I likely pass on it for that sole purpose.

yep..i remember back in the day, whenever he posted, first i'd attack him for hating on gamecube, then i'd ask why he started every word with a capital letter. i have never gotten an answer. he does the same thing when postin on TXB. :watchout: not that i go there or anything :whistle:

TOTTEN
07-24-2004, 12:22 AM
I want it really bad but i only got enough money for rs3ba:cry:. Mabey i will try to get some money.

MixMasta
07-24-2004, 07:40 PM
I had a rent one/get one free at BB and I picked this game up and Theif 3. So far, it feels just like a normal hack and slash with detailed RPG elements. The enemies are cool, and so is Tal, but the story is kind of dumb IMO. I doubt I'll beat this in five days, anyone know the average gameplay hours?

thrAsher
07-24-2004, 07:50 PM
It's passable, people. It's actually a kind of weird game. It's like this pretty intense RPG brawler set in this lame, linear, cartoon world that I personally think looks like utter garbage....for an Xbox exclusive, at least. I find myself playing it thinking everything from 'this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen' to 'that was pretty cool/fun/etc.'.

I was hoping this game would tide me over until Fable, but I suppose I'll pick up ESPN NFL 2K5 or Black Arrow.

I kind of hope the game does marginally well so that there is a sequel. Something w/ more wideopen areas to explore, more weapons and minigames, and more actual 'random' encounters. Turn the game into the hardcore, tough as nails title you wanted to, Climax. Not this weird, patchwork thing you've created, part yawnfest, part sick brawler.

Brevity
07-26-2004, 12:15 AM
I play tones of RPGs and love them but even I thought the Demo was a bit slow and not at all fun. Seemed a little to clunky, I dont like the PSO type combos. (I hate PSO) but I may rent it and give it another shot.

DOOM
07-27-2004, 05:59 PM
The Finished Game Is MuChO Betterz than The Demo Guy's... Lotz O Tweaking went on with this one....
A Truely awesome Game...
And I Am A FPS Guy, lol!!!

Peepers
07-27-2004, 06:14 PM
Unfortunately, you, DOOM, are a distinct minority in your opinion of this game. I've yet to read a single positive review from any gaming publication.

DOOM
07-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Unfortunately, you, DOOM, are a distinct minority in your opinion of this game. I've yet to read a single positive review from any gaming publication. :huh:
Well I Doubt They Have Put In The Twenty Five Hours Or So Of Completely Engrossing Story line & Gameplay That I Have! :cheers:

FuNkY mOnK
07-27-2004, 07:53 PM
I'm buying this one tonight. Doom while i'm here do you have an ebay store if so send me your ebay ID.

DOOM
07-27-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm buying this one tonight. Doom while i'm here do you have an ebay store if so send me your ebay ID.
Nah, Not Yet... But Your About To Enjoy One Cool Freaking Game!!! :)

Jamo
07-27-2004, 08:37 PM
LISTEN TO THE MAN!!!!!!! SUDEKI IS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be perfectly honest with you I hate RPG's. Except those that aren't turned base and even then I'm harsh.

Yes I read teh reviews and some things are true! However it actually doesn't matter when you play!!!! Because teh combat system is simply gut bustin!!!!! DOn't compare it to PSO so easily. There are more combos than that! Of course you'll have to have patience and it is a matter of taste. BUt they better make a sequel of this!!!!!! I was actually about to pass this one up to. Until I read what several people said who played it at gamespot.com. I never played the demo! The guy at the store (Gamestop) said he had it and that it was awesome!!

Give this game a chance! It's much better than you all think!!! (There is very little about this game I don't like!!! The puzzles could've been tougher! That's it so far! I've put in a few hours and I'm not about to quit now!!)

DOOM is right!!!!! :cheers:

MixMasta
07-27-2004, 09:32 PM
IGN gave it a 7.8, last time I checked, that was above average.

I'm in Transenthia right now.