PDA

View Full Version : Full Spectrum Warrior?

ShadowWolf
07-23-2004, 11:17 PM
I was playing RS3 and my brothers friend came over and said he rented Full Spectrum Warrior. So I ask him how good it is since it's been getting good reviews and the pics and vids look awesome.

"It blows so much."
So I asked why? It has great graphics and everything. And then he told me you dont get to do anything, it's just a tactical game. All you do is tell your men where to shoot and when to shoot. So this is another game off my list to be tried out. Anyone else have any experiences with FSW?

Variation-XBA
07-24-2004, 02:28 AM
I love it, but don't expect a shooter, its not in any means.

Its a real time tactic simulator. Look up any review on it.

Cold Fuzion
07-24-2004, 03:55 AM
i hate it....i would say stick too Rainbow Six

BlindSniper
07-24-2004, 07:12 PM
It's a very fun game, different than any other type of game. It is insanely realistic, and levels can be done in more then one ways. I like how creative you can be in it. You order your men to do supressive fire so another team can move up to cover and flank the guys. The only shooting you get to do though is aiming the rocket launcher thing and grenades :D. It has amazing graphics, and is pretty funny in parts. The soldiers seem to have different personalities, and reasons for joining.

The only bad thing is the sound of guns, sounds kind of lame. But I recommend renting this, or buying it. It's great to buy as you can play online coop with people, anytime.

callum
07-24-2004, 08:59 PM
I love this game i hink its pure amazing very realistic :)

The Jackal
07-25-2004, 09:38 PM
lots of people love tactical games like this... i liked goin through it the first time because it took a lot of strategizing... id say rent it but dont buy... plus its online capabilities is lacking