PDA

View Full Version : I beat max payne and the ending...

gtaplayer
01-23-2002, 05:03 PM
hey whats up everyone, i beat max payne and i just dont get the ending of it?!?!?! does he go 2 jail or get back with the police or what????? I beat the game on Hard Boiled mode and then i just stoped...im prob gonna see if i can get some money on it off ebay or somethin, but can any1 explain 2 me the ending of the game...thanx

xboxmaster2002
01-23-2002, 05:20 PM
i dunno I haven't played it yet so please don;t spoil it:D

manchufu
01-23-2002, 05:39 PM
I think whats going on at the end is Max gets arrested, but that one dude, who he was killing the Acer Pres for, is going to get him out, i mean, it's kinda open ended, make your own ending up!

aronx
01-23-2002, 07:23 PM
Wait for:

Max Payne 2: Max VS The Cops
Max Payne 3: Max Dies
Max Payne 4: The Resurrection
Max Payne 5: Max VS. His undead wife
Max Payne 6: Max Gets Laid
Max Payne 7: .....

wizkid918
01-23-2002, 07:28 PM
they will stop at MP2...

arnie
01-23-2002, 08:15 PM
naw... I think Max Payne 7 will be something along the lines of Max going fu,cking insane and going on an all out rampage of New York. That would be awesome.

Whisper
01-23-2002, 09:01 PM
The ending:

The guy from Acer was in on it all along... hence his smirk when Max was getting arrested, no way HE will be getting him out. The ending was great, and I think it ended perfectly... I DO NOT WANT A SEQUEL. The story was too great for there to be a sequel, the ending almost made me tear... they should make a movie, not a sequel.

That story was so well planned, and the ending was the best in games, EVER. Period.

xboxman_1
01-23-2002, 09:11 PM
Wow, I don't know about that, the guy was smiling because he saw Max had killed the lady, and he was gonna get him off using all his power or whatever. They are making a movie, and a Max Payne two is in production. I doubt Max will stay in jail, because that dude is gonna get him out.