PDA

View Full Version : I Need Some Expert Opinions..so What Better Place To Get It Than From The Addicts!!

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Yo, i plan to buy an xbox game tomr' and i know its gonna be a car game..you know a racing game of some sort. and all i have on my list are
1) PROJECT GOTHAM RACING
2) TEST DRIVE OFF ROAD: WIDE OPEN
3) NASCAR HEAT 2002
4) 4X4 EVO 2(MAYBE)

well...thats all i have so far...so i wanted to know from you guys which one you think is the best for me to get tomr?..and when you do just tell me why or why not you think i should or should'nt choose the racing game that you pick.

P.S. In case there are any other racing games what arent on my list and you think it's a great game just let me know about it(RELEASED OR SOON TO BE RELEASED)

aight ya'll thanx for your incite!

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

E-Xbox
01-23-2002, 06:33 PM
hey

at first i thought PGR was allright...but not good enuff to buy
but my friend bought it for me
PGR is a great game
it has stunning visuals and crisp sound
it also has real djs with real stations
plus u can play your own soundtracks
the game has amazing replay value
u customize your license plate also
the game although good gets quite challenging, it takes a while to beat
its a really good game and i recommend it

lata :)

l Maximus l
01-23-2002, 06:42 PM
I strongly recommend Project Gotham Racing. It's an extremely challenging game that will keep you very busy, that's for sure!

Also, keep on eye out for Wreckless! It's coming out Feb 5th! The game looks amazing!

Caspel
01-23-2002, 07:19 PM
I say wait for Rallisport Challenge, Wreckless and/or Smashing Drive. They all sound to be very intriguing.

wizkid918
01-23-2002, 07:23 PM
PGR is a must, and caspel, im from lennon MI, 15 minutes from flint and owosso, between the 2

aronx
01-23-2002, 07:26 PM
Why dont you do your own research and think for yourself instead of letting others tell you whats good or not.

BTW - I have PGR and I got bored with after a day or two.

wizkid918
01-23-2002, 07:30 PM
it is only boring for you for a second until you unlock a car then you need to get the next one, then you need to get the silver medal cuz bronze aint good enough, then the gold, it is fun challenging and requires skill!

arnie
01-23-2002, 08:02 PM
PGR is great...
I've watched my friend play it a lot, and he seems to like it. It looks like it ccan get pretty addicting. I've never played it for more than a few minutes anyways. PGR is a must have man.

techoholic1
01-23-2002, 08:29 PM
wait for Wreckless..but if you NEED to get one now..get PGR. Wreckless is out in less than a month probably.

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Yo Aronx dawg relax son..the only reason i ask is because i respect the people in this Forum and simply value their opinions, of course i have done my own research, i just like to get some opinions from people who for instance have the game or have played it, ya heard..lol...dam it aint dat serious dawg, holla...1

P.S. Yo thanx ya'll for your truly valuable incite!..i think i know which game to go with, which was the one i was gonna go with just because it lookes so dam gravy!! "PROJECT GOTHAM RACING"

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

Xboxderekman
01-24-2002, 10:18 AM
Wreckless, definetly!!! :cool:

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 10:24 AM
I have pgr my friends and I all love it. I also plan on getting ralley though too. My questions is which ralley.. lol

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
I have pgr my friends and I all love it. I also plan on getting ralley though too. My questions is which ralley.. lol

Dude, I plan on getting both Rallisport Challenge and Collin McCrae Rally...both look awesome and are coming out at completely different times :D

Hugh_Jass
01-24-2002, 12:12 PM
PGR and Nascar Heat couldn't be more different.

If you're looking for arcade-style action then PGR is your ticket.
If you want a Nascar Sim then Heat is the way to go.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 12:16 PM
I agree with Hugh...also, you can play Nascar Heat on-line via Gamespy :)

wizkid918
01-24-2002, 02:10 PM
i see in that screenshot people are running, can you hit them if they .... jump in front of you... might have to turn the wheel a bit to get more poin... err... can you hit peeps?

skoot182
01-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Im pretty sure you can. That would be sweet :D

wizkid918
01-24-2002, 02:16 PM
awesome, deduct 50$ from my account. Thank you

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by wizkid918
awesome, deduct 50$ from my account. Thank you

lol....dude, that's too funny :D

I really hope that Wreckless is sweet, too...dude, Wizkid...check out the streaming video of Wreckless at www.xbox.com :D Enjoy!! It's sweet!