PDA

View Full Version : Roster Change for ESPN 2K5

thevald
07-25-2004, 09:01 AM
:( Just saw on the internet that Ricky Williams plans on filing for retirement on 07/26/04. That surely will affect all of the Dolphin users, including myself. :hail: See link

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2603580

CarGuy
07-25-2004, 09:16 AM
$20 says in the next year he'll annouce he's gay..

ShaDovV RyDer
07-25-2004, 11:52 AM
car guy stfu ricky williams was a great player and one of my favorite players...$20 says in the next half hour car guy will spill out his gay love for ricky williams

RockTheCasba
07-25-2004, 12:48 PM
dude settle down it was a joke... oh yeah and nice comeback.....

ShaDovV RyDer
07-25-2004, 04:44 PM
gotta stand up for the other football players like myself.

CrazyCougar
07-26-2004, 03:41 PM
BUt Ricky Williams IS gay. He may be a damn good player and I loved having him on my fantasy roster. But geez, we how can you deny him not being gay? LOL! my favorite player is Eddie George, now with the Cowboys...god rest his soul! And if you didnt know he had a fiance and a kid, you're first thought would be he was gay as well. LOL! But Ricky has none of that physical evidence to back up a heteorosexual lifestyle. The man is gay, and idiot for quitting football, and most likely will regret what he did several years from now.

mattgame
07-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Totally off topic but I need to know how to create a player and get him on my franchise as a free agent?

CarGuy
07-27-2004, 10:41 PM
BUt Ricky Williams IS gay. He may be a damn good player and I loved having him on my fantasy roster. But geez, we how can you deny him not being gay? LOL! my favorite player is Eddie George, now with the Cowboys...god rest his soul! And if you didnt know he had a fiance and a kid, you're first thought would be he was gay as well. LOL! But Ricky has none of that physical evidence to back up a heteorosexual lifestyle. The man is gay, and idiot for quitting football, and most likely will regret what he did several years from now.

See. I'm not saying there is something wrong with being gay, I'm just saying I think he's a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that.

faceoff508
07-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Totally off topic but I need to know how to create a player and get him on my franchise as a free agent?

I know that in Espn 2k4 all you have to do is create a player, then he will show up as a free agent, then you click on the player you created and go to assign team, pick the team and save the roster. Than go and start a franchise and your player will be there. Save the franchise and thats it. But if you want to start over you have to load your roster again cause it resets it after you quit the franchise. I hope thats what you were looking for.

CuartoDePuto
07-28-2004, 11:46 AM
See. I'm not saying there is something wrong with being gay, I'm just saying I think he's a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that.

i'm pretty sure he has two kids. he may be a bit eccentric, but i don't think he's gay

mattgame
07-28-2004, 12:43 PM
I know that in Espn 2k4 all you have to do is create a player, then he will show up as a free agent, then you click on the player you created and go to assign team, pick the team and save the roster. Than go and start a franchise and your player will be there. Save the franchise and thats it. But if you want to start over you have to load your roster again cause it resets it after you quit the franchise. I hope thats what you were looking for.

Thanks, now can you create a free agent during the season or only before the season starts?

RockTheCasba
07-28-2004, 01:19 PM
man lots of changes still coming Raiders cut woodson booo i love rod woodson have his old pittsburgh steeler jersey

ShaDovV RyDer
07-28-2004, 05:50 PM
how do u even do franchise mode and make ur own player and all that shiz?? could someone plz explain that to me?? thnx

faceoff508
07-29-2004, 12:12 PM
Thanks, now can you create a free agent during the season or only before the season starts?

Only before... unless you edit a rookie before you draft. When its time for you to pick a player in the draft, exit out of the draft and go edit a rookie, and then draft the rookie you edited. But you have to have edit rookie ON in the options.

When does 2K5 come out?

Duke
07-29-2004, 12:44 PM
When does 2K5 come out?

It's out.

ShaDovV RyDer
07-29-2004, 01:47 PM
hey do u guys no how to draft a free agent?? i was in my crib and i bought a new free agent but i dont no how to put him on my team...does it only work in franchise mode???

mattgame
07-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Only before... unless you edit a rookie before you draft. When its time for you to pick a player in the draft, exit out of the draft and go edit a rookie, and then draft the rookie you edited. But you have to have edit rookie ON in the options.

When does 2K5 come out?

Gotcha thanks. :cheers:

faceoff508
07-29-2004, 07:56 PM
hey do u guys no how to draft a free agent?? i was in my crib and i bought a new free agent but i dont no how to put him on my team...does it only work in franchise mode???

At the end of the season, when its free agency time you will be able to bid for him. Or you can go to the place where all of the contracts are and switch it to free agency instead of your team and he should be there. Free Agency will be before the 49ers and after the vikings.

I thought it came out in mid august, i geuss i should go pick it up.