PDA

View Full Version : Boycott take 2

DouXXX
01-23-2002, 07:42 PM
if gta3 isnt coming out for XBox, we should boycott their products!! Are u with me guys?:mad:

monkeyman
01-23-2002, 07:46 PM
hmm interesting i wonder if it would work

alien_69
01-24-2002, 12:38 AM
i'm pretty sure it would be easy to boycot T2i xbox products since they only have Max Payne and 4x4 EVO on Xbox.
i don't own either of them by choice so i guess i'm already boycoting T2i:confused:

Dave the rookie
01-24-2002, 12:46 AM
I have chosen to boycott and REFUSE to buy 4x4 evo! *sniker*

alien_69
01-24-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Dave the rookie
I have chosen to boycott and REFUSE to buy 4x4 evo! *sniker*

lmfao :D

10-4 dang straight big buddy, what's your 20 Smokey? comeback? :confused:

Hugh_Jass
01-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Take 2 loves the publicity, speculation, and rumor.

I remember the media circus surrounding a PC game called "Postal". The game was mediocre at best but it sold a lot of copies due to the press.

It will all come down to economics. If Sony pays them enough then the XBOX will never see GTA. If MS pays them enough we'll get it.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass. No game is worth getting your panties tied up into a knot. It's not like I'm twiddling my thumbs here waiting for Sony ports.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Take 2 loves the publicity, speculation, and rumor.

I remember the media circus surrounding a PC game called "Postal". The game was mediocre at best but it sold a lot of copies due to the press.

It will all come down to economics. If Sony pays them enough then the XBOX will never see GTA. If MS pays them enough we'll get it.

Personally, I don't give a rat's ass. No game is worth getting your panties tied up into a knot. It's not like I'm twiddling my thumbs here waiting for Sony ports.

I agree. Personally, I have never played GTA3, but, with all the hype that surrounds this game, I think it would be interesting to atleast check out. Rumor is, they are already in development for GTA4....But, either way, I'm also not doing backflips about ports either. I only want games that have the XBox in mind.