PDA

View Full Version : Why dont developers...?

RockTheCasba
07-25-2004, 07:30 PM
why dont developers make Korean War videogames? There are tons of WWII and now they are starting to do Vietnam. They skipped right over the Korean War. i think that war would make for some good videogame playing. Maybe they forgot the Forgotten War.

MixMasta
07-25-2004, 07:35 PM
I don't think there is much demand for that kind of game. Same reason that you've never seen a Spanish-American war game, lol.

Write EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft...tell em you want one!!

RockTheCasba
07-25-2004, 08:12 PM
maybe i will

Shadow20002
07-25-2004, 10:30 PM
Well, maybe theses are around the corner. :)

RockTheCasba
07-26-2004, 02:21 PM
they better be. cuz there were some tight battles in the Korean War.Heartbreak hill would make for an intense mission

Brutus
07-26-2004, 03:20 PM
Man. They're releasing, Everything War, nowadays.
My friend showed up the other day with some Back to Baghdad or something like that (Horrible Game) & I didn't even know there was a first one! There's two!!

What I want to see though is a decent WWII game. There's always room for improvement on that "Idea" for a video game. Id came up with Zombies which was Awesome!
What I want is one where you're basically taken from beginning to end. I mean, once you defeat Germany, it's over... What about the Gukes? I want to shoot them just as bad as the Germans! Throw them in there!!!
Then it made me think: How about you play a level, or a battle, you go out there, do your thing, then when it shows the cutscene, your guy dies & you take a new soldier for each battle. Stretching from Omaha Beach, to Northern Africa, to Pearl Harbor. It'd be great, in my opinion!

RockTheCasba
07-26-2004, 09:53 PM
kinda racist comment in your reply but yeah that would be cool

Brutus
07-27-2004, 11:18 AM
kinda racist comment in your reply but yeah that would be cool
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. It's just that my brother & my Grandfather are both Vet's & to hear them talk sometimes about the middle of war times (Takes a while, they don't just go right out & say it, it's a serious matter), they're always talking about how much hatred they had for them.
I mean, they're getting shot at & all they want to do is literally kill them, take their life. It's a lot easier to kill someone when you're belittling them.
In all seriousness it's not funny, because war is very serious! But the soldiers screaming, "Nazi Pig" & even "****ing Towel Head!" it just sort of helps bring the anger out of them.
My Grandpa was a WWII vet & my brother: Gulf War.