PDA

View Full Version : Just bought ESPN NFL, What of Madden?

Brutus
07-26-2004, 12:00 PM
Man, I got ESPN NFL 2K5 the day it released & it hasn't left my box yet. It's truly a stellar game & I'm completely digging it.
I was taking a break though & decided to go to the Mall. When I was there I was walking by the Gamestop & could have sworn the sign said Madden NFL 2005 for $19.99
Anyone else seeing that? Maybe I was reading it wrong. Maybe it was 20 with a trade in of last year or something...
I didn't look into it though because I just got the #1 football game & madden won't come out for a couple more weeks yet.
Is it coming out at $20.00 or $50.00?

Ninja Scroll
07-26-2004, 12:53 PM
Madden's gonna be 50 beans homie. Im sure joints like Circuit City & Best Buy will have a special, .. summin like a $10.00 gift card or a free-bee.

But yeah, 2K5 is addictive like crack yo! You made a killer choice!
Hey, holla at da kidninja on dat 2K5 tip nephew! Send me a tag friends invite: "Ninja Scroll". I should be on dat joint after I get off work. But not for long since I gotta peep dat RAW Iron World Championship Match: Benoit vs. HHH!! ;)

Brutus
07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Alright.
Well, from the sales #'s, Madden just lost about 28% of it's Fan Base. I've never bought a sport's title other than Hockey when it first came out. I'd wait til the price drop.
Now that it's coming out at twenty I have no problem with getting a game as soon as it comes out!
But I'll pay up to $100.00 every year for the best hockey experience. No prob.
ESPN rocks the rink, & the just proved they can throw you in the midst of a grass field as well. Nice job.
Surround sound, & Visual Ecstasy. I'm loving it.

memphissheik
07-26-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm pretty sure..the $19.99 price was if you brought in NCAA 2005 for trade in. That's what gamestops been running lately.

thevald
07-26-2004, 01:42 PM
That would be correct, trade NCAA 2005 and get Madden for 19.99. ESPN rocks, no Madden for me.

Brutus
07-26-2004, 01:59 PM
No doubt about it. ESPN Rules. Perfect integration of the field. Since I got Fever Last year, I learned a lot about Passing (Read & Lead) & I've always ran well since Madden '94.
ESPN is a perfect integration. I'm a happy consumer. & I saved lot's of money.
Not to mention them pushing the envelope with visual & sound. 2 thumbs way up... & my big toes!

Cold Fuzion
07-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Ya Madden Gets PWNED this year around..i mean reallly bad lol