PDA

View Full Version : Do my interview part 2, Prince of Persia 2

Reclaimer
07-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Well since you guys rocked with my Forza Motorsports interview, I decided to let my next interview get done by the members again.
Today, and for the next several days you'll be submitting questions for Prince of Persia 2 from Ubi Soft, like before this isn't an exclusive deal as other publications will have an interview as well. But, this is your opportunity to ask questions and help write an interview.

Like last time, I am looking for good grammar, complete sentences and questions that are relevant to Prince of Persia 2. The goal is to aquire 25 questions and submit them by at least next week.

The same format as before, I will include your name, age and location and it must be in this format:
Reclaimer-XBA, age 28 from Houston TX asks:
Write your information exactly like that to help speed up my editing job.

Like last time, I reserve the right to make edits, change questions, make omissions, clarify to make the interview work, change the rules as we go, use all-none-or any number of submissions as a whole or by individual.

So get to it and submit your questions here: Click me, click me! (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59503)

Do not post questions here, they will be ignored.

Have fun!

GuiltySpark
08-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Wooo, I hope this game get the big fat M!