PDA

View Full Version : Halo Multiplayer gives me the runs..

Chr0nik
01-24-2002, 06:41 AM
I am experiencing a rather interesting and unique problem.

It is a few times now that I play Halo Multiplayer on the bigger

maps designed for 16 players, but we only play with 4 players.

Whenever I am searching the land for the enemy, it seems to

turn my stomach and make me have to go sit on the thrown to let

it all out.

I think I may be experiencing motion sickness or something.

It is fairly unpleasant. :(

Anyone else experience this.

It seems to happen more on indoor maps though.

JJaX
01-24-2002, 08:56 AM
take motion sickness pills. And watch your own screen ******!

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 09:50 AM
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Halo multi-player,..... God I cant wait until Microsoft reveals and releases their offical network this summer cause im gonna stump a mad crazy mud hole in all my fellow xboxaddict comrades!:D

JJaX
01-24-2002, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, Halo multi-player,..... God I cant wait until Microsoft reveals and releases their offical network this summer cause im gonna stump a mad crazy mud hole in all my fellow xboxaddict comrades!:D

You talk to much about kickin everyones ass. :D

I dont think you could kick my ass. Hell if you kill me 10 times before i kill you 50 then ill say you won. ;)

<\=====Never lost, MP, LAN and Online.

I just played my 2 friends (who i play with all the time)

I had my own screen and i beat them 50 to 36. I am sniper JJaX.

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

You talk to much about kickin everyones ass. :D

I dont think you could kick my ass. Hell if you kill me 10 times before i kill you 50 then ill say you won. ;)

<\=====Never lost, MP, LAN and Online.

I just played my 2 friends (who i play with all the time)

I had my own screen and i beat them 50 to 36. I am sniper JJaX.

Yo dude, screw all that jibber-jabber you runnin yo mouf about kid!:rolleyes:
Just for threating your hero & role model Ninja Jubei im gonna make you my first victim junior!:mad: :eek: :mad:

jJax r. i. p :D Ninja thugged out style!

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 10:33 AM
Hell you might as well call me scooby doo cause everytime you get hit you will be saying " **** dog where are you"

Alright I will admit that was pretty corney.. lol

JJaX
01-24-2002, 10:39 AM

Yo dude, screw all that jibber-jabber you runnin yo mouf about kid!:rolleyes:
Just for threating your hero & role model Ninja Jubei im gonna make you my first victim junior!:mad: :eek: :mad:

jJax r. i. p :D Ninja thugged out style!

BWHAHAHAHAH
Bish PLeeZ!

You never played anyone else other than some friends (who prolly Suck) Dont think your gonna be the new pimp on the block. Everyone thinks there unstoppable until they go on-line. Play some real competition then you can talk. :p

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 10:56 AM
Jjax, Scarecrow, and Ninja Turtle....have any of you guys played on-line via GameSpy yet while playing Halo?

Just so you guys know, I thought I was "Mr. Bad ass" with Halo before going on-line...I always kicked the crap out of my buddies and so on...but, the first time I played on line, I noticed that my ass was in a sling! There are some Halo "professionals" on there....I keep playing them and I am getting better and better every moment...but, I must admit, at first, it was a humbling experience!

So, if none of you have gone on-line, yet, I strongly recommend it. It's free! What can you lose? (except for a few rounds of Halo :D)

JJaX
01-24-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Jjax, Scarecrow, and Ninja Turtle....have any of you guys played on-line via GameSpy yet while playing Halo?

Uhhh yea max i have. If i recall i kinda gave you some pointers about your cat5 wires and hub. ;)

any who,

I play online all the time and dominate. Never lost yet. Never will. Trust me, Im nasty like that.........

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 11:01 AM

BWHAHAHAHAH
Bish PLeeZ!

You never played anyone else other than some friends (who prolly Suck) Dont think your gonna be the new pimp on the block. Everyone thinks there unstoppable until they go on-line. Play some real competition then you can talk. :p

Dude, you dont even know me personally jackass!
Dont talk ***** about someone you dont know junior.
And Ninja aint nobody's b!itch:mad: Dont make me get serious up in da peace I made famous!!!!!!!!!

On an ending note, kiss my ass!:(

JJaX
01-24-2002, 11:02 AM
Ninja gettin mad at a brutha???

Take your own advice, Dont be talking **** about going online and whooping everyone ass. Especialy when youve never done it before. So Nah Nah! I was just playing b4 until you had to take it there.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:05 AM

Uhhh yea max i have. If i recall i kinda gave you some pointers about your cat5 wires and hub. ;)

any who,

I play online all the time and dominate. Never lost yet. Never will. Trust me, Im nasty like that.........

lol...that's right...Sorry about that! I failed to remember that you gave me all the tips to get going...thanks again, by the way :D

What is your GameSpy nickname? I'm sure you can agree that you became much better after playing some of the bad ass players on GameSpy...All I know is that I am much better than I was the day before last weekend, the time I first hooked everything up.

Halo is simply tight!

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:06 AM

Dude, you dont even know me personally jackass!
And Ninja aint nobody's b!itch:mad: Dont make me get serious up in da peace I made famous!!!!!!!!!

On an ending note, kiss my ass!:(

Ninja? Dude...what are you talking about? You will always be my little b!tch...come on now, little guy ;) Now go fetch my wife a brewskie...she's thirsty :D

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 11:09 AM
So max you still think you can take this? I was going to say I forgot where you lived but I remeber now. lol The state that has seaguls as there football mascot.. lo D@mn it feels good to be back

JJaX
01-24-2002, 11:10 AM

lol...that's right...Sorry about that! I failed to remember that you gave me all the tips to get going...thanks again, by the way :D

What is your GameSpy nickname? I'm sure you can agree that you became much better after playing some of the bad ass players on GameSpy...

Actually i yet to find a challenge online. Me and my boy usually take on 4 or more heads. Like to have 3+ on each xbox ya know?
Well anyways, Give me your name and ill PM you next time im on. Show you why im undefeated. I play at my friends so its his name.

Nik2deeP

Usually throws on a fake tag making fun of the clanners :D

Whats the point of a clan if theres no stat tracking....Fools (sigh)

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 11:29 AM

Ninja? Dude...what are you talking about? You will always be my little b!tch...come on now, little guy ;) Now go fetch my wife a brewskie...she's thirsty :D

Naw waximus, it's cool when you say it cause we are always going back and forth with jokes & laughs, but JJax dont know me!
We dont roll like dat! He aint my dawg!
He called me a b*itch!:mad: And I did not find it funny at all.
btw, no I have not gone online to play Halo, im waiting for the offical Microsoft networrk this summer. But I can tell you one thing.
I dont play sorry scrubs in videogames, and I have been playing multi-player alot on Halo with people that I dont even know!
I know it's not the same as online, but im pretty confident in my Ninja abilities that I know im not gonna get online and let some roody poo snipe my ass and not be able to do anything but run!!:rolleyes:
Halo aint rocket science:rolleyes: Though it does take skillz.:cool:

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
So max you still think you can take this? I was going to say I forgot where you lived but I remeber now. lol The state that has seaguls as there football mascot.. lo D@mn it feels good to be back

lol...I'd rather be a Seagul than a Cheesehead :D But, I will admit that I have always been a fan of the Packers! By the way, it's nice to have you back, buddy!!

Hey, what do you think about these new faces? :) :( :D ;) :p :cool: :mad: :eek: :confused:

Chr0nik
01-24-2002, 11:37 AM
It's good to see that my misfortune led to such a nice debate. :D

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:37 AM

Actually i yet to find a challenge online. Me and my boy usually take on 4 or more heads. Like to have 3+ on each xbox ya know?
Well anyways, Give me your name and ill PM you next time im on. Show you why im undefeated. I play at my friends so its his name.

Nik2deeP

Usually throws on a fake tag making fun of the clanners :D

Whats the point of a clan if theres no stat tracking....Fools (sigh)

Cool, dude...My sign in name is Maximus...but, I play as "Papsmear" :D You don't use any sort of GameShark device do you? Of course, that would be lame...besides, I don't think they actually have one made for XBox yet anyhow.

Well, if you are true to what you are saying about you being undefeated on GameSpy, then, you definately are bad ass at Halo. There's no doubt about that! There are some d a m n good players on there...not all, of course...

I, probably, only have about 10 first places...many second and thirds....and just a couple dead lasts....so, I consider myself just above average...but, before playing on-line, I thought I was a complete bad ass! lol....

I just like to have fun...I don't take it too seriously :)

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:40 AM

Naw waximus, it's cool when you say it cause we are always going back and forth with jokes & laughs, but JJax dont know me!
We dont roll like dat! He aint my dawg!
He called me a b*itch!:mad: And I did not find it funny at all.
btw, no I have not gone online to play Halo, im waiting for the offical Microsoft networrk this summer. But I can tell you one thing.
I dont play sorry scrubs in videogames, and I have been playing multi-player alot on Halo with people that I dont even know!
I know it's not the same as online, but im pretty confident in my Ninja abilities that I know im not gonna get online and let some roody poo snipe my ass and not be able to do anything but run!!:rolleyes:
Halo aint rocket science:rolleyes: Though it does take skillz.:cool:

Dude, Ninjy poo....Take it from your leader, Jjax is a good guy...he's just joking around like you and I joke around :) So, maybe you just took it wrong because you have too many poopy pebbles in that Ninja diaper of yours :D hehehe....lol....your'e my dawg, too, buddy :D

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 12:07 PM
Thanks Max it is good to be back. I still have been coming to the site I just stayed away from the forums for a while. To many people started getting on here talking about there box crashing. But I am back and badder than ever.. lol Have you played obi yet? not to bad but nothing compared to halo. Graphics are actualy kind of poor considering the system.

oscarc619
01-24-2002, 12:11 PM
Nice topic. I've heard of people getting sick. To resolve they just don't play.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 12:14 PM
Thanks Max it is good to be back. I still have been coming to the site I just stayed away from the forums for a while. To many people started getting on here talking about there box crashing. But I am back and badder than ever.. lol Have you played obi yet? not to bad but nothing compared to halo. Graphics are actualy kind of poor considering the system.

Yeah, I played Obi-Wan...I thought it was brilliant in how the incorporated the right thumbstick for the use of the lightsaver :D Pretty cool idea! But, I'm with you...I think that Lucas Arts could have done much better with this game...the XBox can process 10 times the graphics that Obi-Wan has....And, I, also, was a little disappointed with it. I didn't end up buying it...my nephews did, however...it was fun checking out, though :)

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 12:21 PM
yeah using the right thumb was a great idea. I got the game for christmas from my sis in law, that anf fuzion. I like both games fuzion was what I though but I thought obi would be better. I still need to get some friends to get the box. so I have only had the chance to play 4 players on halo. No one can compete with me though. I am waiting to go online till it is official just because I want to be careful with the hd in it and not take the chance of any bugs. My comp has a few going on and I dont want to get the two together. I have been playing on legendary lately but I gave up on trying to say the marines. They were too slow and kept getting me killed. So I ran them all over:cool: I wish I would have played on legendary the first time, it is more of a chall

JJaX
01-24-2002, 01:58 PM
**** Ninja.....
thought we were cool. I recall introducing myself to the forum we argued about mitsurugi and Jubeis. I also gave props to Ninja scrol the anime movie saying it was the s4it. Thought you were on my side man.....I thought you knew who i was......

Didnt gotta blow up at a brutha......

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 02:02 PM
yeah using the right thumb was a great idea. I got the game for christmas from my sis in law, that anf fuzion. I like both games fuzion was what I though but I thought obi would be better. I still need to get some friends to get the box. so I have only had the chance to play 4 players on halo. No one can compete with me though. I am waiting to go online till it is official just because I want to be careful with the hd in it and not take the chance of any bugs. My comp has a few going on and I dont want to get the two together. I have been playing on legendary lately but I gave up on trying to say the marines. They were too slow and kept getting me killed. So I ran them all over:cool: I wish I would have played on legendary the first time, it is more of a chall

Dude, Scarecrow...I STRONGLY recommend fixing those "bugs" in your computer and get your ass on-line via Gamespy and play Halo! It's so fun! It feels like I just got a new gaming system! Dude, it's sweet...and, this way, we can start our fued on-line even before Summer :D Too bad it doesn't support Fever :D

It also allows you to play Tony Hawk 2X and Nascar Heat on-line...it's killer that they have more than just Halo, though, I don't own those other two games.

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 02:03 PM
**** Ninja.....
thought we were cool. I recall introducing myself to the forum we argued about mitsurugi and Jubeis. I also gave props to Ninja scrol the anime movie saying it was the s4it. Thought you were on my side man.....I thought you knew who i was......

It's moments like this that makes me ask for a Team XBoxaddict group hug :D

skoot182
01-24-2002, 02:03 PM
junior.

You called?????:D

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by skoot182

You called?????:D

LMAO!!!:D !! you never seeez to amaze me skoot!
But for da record my little juvenile delinquent son, I was not callin for you!:D

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 02:22 PM
**** Ninja.....

yeah I remember da jubei vs. mutsurugi chats we had.
But we aint never joke with all dat "b*tch" name calling.
But I aint trippin doe, it's all good.
So no JJax, you dont have to worry about me kicking you out of the offical xboxaddict Ninja Jubei Fan Club!:)

JJaX
01-24-2002, 02:29 PM
I just like to keep the peace ya know?
Ive been banned to many times for losing it, I i know that flamming can only get you so far (i feel like im at a AA meeting)...........So its alll gooood.

AVXbox
01-24-2002, 02:41 PM
that sucks for you..not multiplayer!!

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 02:43 PM
I just like to keep the peace ya know?
Ive been banned to many times for losing it, I i know that flamming can only get you so far (i feel like im at a AA meeting)...........So its alll gooood.

how many times you been banned kid?:confused:

JJaX
01-24-2002, 03:05 PM
From a video game forum???

1 over @ teamxbox.....Its bull too. I was defending myself from a flame.......

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 03:12 PM
I will work on getting the bugs off tonight. I have been putting it off for a while but I will see if I can get up and running by this weekend