PDA

View Full Version : How come nobody told me about these???

Nato King
01-24-2002, 09:22 AM
1) Christy's movie in Story Mode on DOA3. OMG, and they gave this game a Teen rating? Man,

2) The Bulletin Board on the bridge of the Pillar of Autumn in Halo. Anybody read this? Lost cat, For Sale: Pentium III. It's a riot.

3) On Legendary, not just the end is longer (haven't gotten there yet), but other parts are longer. The black Marine drill seargent's and swearing is kicked up a notch at the beginning.

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
1) Christy's movie in Story Mode on DOA3. OMG, and they gave this game a Teen rating? Man,

2) The Bulletin Board on the bridge of the Pillar of Autumn in Halo. Anybody read this? Lost cat, For Sale: Pentium III. It's a riot.

3) On Legendary, not just the end is longer (haven't gotten there yet), but other parts are longer. The black Marine drill seargent's and swearing is kicked up a notch at the beginning.

1) ooohhhhh yeeeeeeeaahh ;) Christies is pretty d@mn hot! That movie alone should have given this game a M Rating!:eek:
But hey, no one is complaining!:p

2) NO I have not seen it, but I may try to check it out when I get a chance :cool:

3) I just beat the whole game on "normal" and I was not happy with the Resident Evil CODE: Veronica (DC) ending. So im gonna be chessy and play the last level on "Lengendary" so I can see the real ending this weekend!:)

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 11:54 AM
I about laughed my ass off when I first saw Christy's end movie on DOA3...and then my wife gave me a "BLAP!!" on the side of the head. It wasn't entertaining after that. :confused:

But, she didn't smack me nearly as hard as when I chose Tina's white and black outfit :D That's nice, too :D "BLAP!!"...okay, maybe not. :(

aronx
01-24-2002, 12:09 PM
Is it worth 50 bucks just to see the ending?

mattcoxonline
01-24-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
I about laughed my ass off when I first saw Christy's end movie on DOA3...and then my wife gave me a "BLAP!!" on the side of the head. It wasn't entertaining after that. :confused:

But, she didn't smack me nearly as hard as when I chose Tina's white and black outfit :D That's nice, too :D "BLAP!!"...okay, maybe not. :(

LOL. I laughed my ass off reading this...

Okay, now someone has to explain to me what happens... I don't have an Xbox (yet!)

Err, can you get the schoolgirls outfit in DOA3 (the american version).
I know it's in the PAL version amoung other new outfits...

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

ROFL!!!:D !!! funny ass post waximus!!
Your chick did da right thing, tell her next time hit you with a Xbox controller, then that will really knocks some sense into ya!;)

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 01:26 PM
oh yeah, after she knocks yo ass out, tell her to go get me a double cheesburger or something,... im hungry yo!:D

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
oh yeah, after she knocks yo ass out, tell her to go get me a double cheesburger or something,... im hungry yo!:D

lol...that's some funny stuff, dude....Hey, I'm curious, does DOA3 actually have an American version in which they actually speak English? If I hear Tina speak one more time, I'm going to vomit...the only thing that makes up for it is that she looks nice....d a m n nice :D

"BLAP!!" :( ................ :confused:

wizkid918
01-24-2002, 02:01 PM
I about laughed my ass off when I first saw Christy's end movie on DOA3...and then my wife gave me a "BLAP!!" on the side of the head. It wasn't entertaining after that.

lol...that's some funny stuff, dude....Hey, I'm curious, does DOA3 actually have an American version in which they actually speak English? If I hear Tina speak one more time, I'm going to vomit...the only thing that makes up for it is that she looks nice....d a m n nice

glad to see you have things under control

SciFi
01-24-2002, 02:18 PM
Anyone hear a whip crackin':confused: ?

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by SciFi

I do!!!!!!!! :D

Uh...wait...hold on a sec, there.. :confused:

skoot182
01-24-2002, 02:22 PM
HeHe, LOL

Ninja Scroll
01-24-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by SciFi

yeah, I think im going to have to call the child pirtection agency to save our beloved maxi-pad-imus from his possesed wife! :D

P.S. but if she kills him first I call shot gun on all his Xbox games first!:D ;) :D

mattcoxonline
01-24-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
...pirtection...
Protection :D :D :D

skoot182
01-24-2002, 03:06 PM
I get the controllers!

TRUE_GAMER
02-08-2002, 01:08 AM
See I could sell the box and buy more games and controllers...lol..lol.

SciFi
02-09-2002, 06:46 PM
you beat me to it...:mad:
The Xbox ought to have been mine...
But I get the ent. center then...

Software2
01-19-2003, 04:44 PM
Dibs on the XBox itself :D

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 04:46 PM
I know exactly what your talking about. I absolutely love watching Christie's movie on DOA3. I usually play DOA3 just to watch it.:D I watch the other characters too. I just really love watching cutscenes. I just wish games used more of them.

Xbox Owner
01-19-2003, 04:49 PM
lmao.. idiots

shrew king
01-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Software2
Dibs on the XBox itself :D

Your about a year late...

No Fear 23
01-20-2003, 11:02 AM
i call maximus' wife ;) :D

lol j/k man :)

MerimacHamwich
01-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Knew about everything but the DOA3 thing. Seeing as I don't play fighting games, what can you expect. I thought everyone knew about those other things.

Frostberg
01-20-2003, 10:44 PM
someone practicing ressurection? leave dead threads alone!

mj16hess
01-20-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
[BErr, can you get the schoolgirls outfit in DOA3 (the american version).
I know it's in the PAL version amoung other new outfits... [/B]

Yes, you sure can...you have to unlock it by doing every single move in the moves list (training)...and once I got that outfit I haven't really played the game with anyone else :D Kasumi always was my favorite, though!

J Dub
01-20-2003, 11:41 PM
I call his HDTV and surround sound! :cool:

Dyslexic Chaos
01-21-2003, 09:52 AM
nooo. DAMN U JDUB, U BARELY BEAT ME TO IT. Oh well, I get his... Gawd, I dunno, his couch or sometin'. I hate leftovers.