Driv3r
Espn Nfl 2k5
Galleon
Knights Apprentice:Memorick's Adventure
Madden Nfl 2005
Spider-Man 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow

On the disc
Playable Demos- Men of Valor, Full Spectrum Warrior, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Red Star, Juiced, Robotech: Invasion

Downloads
Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel
Rallisport Challenge 2
Secret Weapons over normandy
Van Helsing
Thief Soundtrack "Auddle
Thief Soundtrack "South Quarter"

Videos
Predator CE Dvd, Girl Next Door Dvd, Fable: Developer Demonstration, Galleon:Making of, Star Wars Battlefront, Galleon, Kingdom Under Fire:The Crusaders, Madden Nfl, Outrun 2, and Ncaa Football 2005

Variation-XBA
07-29-2004, 02:07 PM
So no Halo 2 demo... ;) hah

RockTheCasba
07-29-2004, 02:21 PM
lol thatda been a surprise

Darkside
07-29-2004, 02:28 PM

That would be october's issue :whistle:

JJaX
07-29-2004, 03:55 PM

Reads thread title

New September Oxm

mattgame
07-29-2004, 03:58 PM
So am I to assume this is out already because it sounds hot.

Brutus
07-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Man. That'd be a dream come true.

mattgame
07-29-2004, 04:25 PM
So is it out already or what?!

CrazyCougar
07-29-2004, 04:26 PM
They are hyping up the October Holiday edition for August 24th release. Hmmmm, sounds like the same date Bungie and MS have something big planned for. I wonder.

DIGITAL
07-29-2004, 04:45 PM
They are hyping up the October Holiday edition for August 24th release. Hmmmm, sounds like the same date Bungie and MS have something big planned for. I wonder.
I love bees :p one can only hope for a Halo 2 demo on Aug 24 :yikes:

CMX Jedi
07-29-2004, 05:07 PM
good thing i have a subscription or ill never find that issue

Duke
07-29-2004, 07:44 PM
So is it out already or what?!

Yes, but probably not in stores yet.

Looks like the best disc in awhile.

RockTheCasba
07-29-2004, 09:51 PM
well its at my house i dont know if its out in stores. yeah its a good disc

kenji
07-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I was really suprised at the reviews.

Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow gets a 7.9.

Driv3r gets a 4.8.

Demos:

Men of Valor- Very fun and entertiaing. Graphics and sound is very good.

Full Spectrum Warrior- didn't play

Juiced- didn't play

Robotech: Invasion- Why would anyone make a game this awful? Give the Tenchu demo a run for a money.

The Red Star- Slightly better than Robotech. Slightly.

Thief: Deadly Shadows- Very very good. Graphics and lighting are amazing. It's reminds me of a midevil Splinter Cell.

PS: Anyone who is slightly intrested in Fable should get this disk. The feature on it is very revealing about how the game works. NPCs are amazing. They act to anything that you do, even if you run through the streets naked. :hump:

RockTheCasba
07-29-2004, 11:00 PM
i was expecting those scores on the reviews. and yeah Fable fans watch the demo

Shadow20002
07-30-2004, 02:23 AM
Well, i though it will have at least a demo of Fable. :)

TheCovenant
07-30-2004, 05:59 AM
so whats the deal with the halo 2 demo?
august 24 is the october mag?

oh okay, i seer i see.....so the next issue is supposed to have the halo 2 demo. OKay, for a second there i thought all that ilovebees disussion just got shot down the hole....

RockTheCasba
07-30-2004, 05:16 PM
i dunno whats with the halo 2 demo im saying doubt they have one

TheCovenant
07-30-2004, 05:34 PM
i dunno whats with the halo 2 demo im saying doubt they have one

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59354

you will beleive...

MixMasta
07-30-2004, 05:43 PM

Thief: Deadly Shadows- Very very good. Graphics and lighting are amazing. It's reminds me of a midevil Splinter Cell.

That would be the other way around. Splinter Cell is a futuristic Theif, because Theif has been around for a while, this is the third game in the franchise.

Unreal
07-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Conker Live and Reloaded on the cover.

All Access
Rumor Mole

Xbox Live
Premium Content

Downloads
Rallisport Challenge 2
What does the rumor mole have to say? Whats the premium content? and What is the download for RC2? Thanks for answering. :D

kenji
07-30-2004, 10:51 PM
That would be the other way around. Splinter Cell is a futuristic Theif, because Theif has been around for a while, this is the third game in the franchise.Well, I thought about it like Splinter Cell is where you sneak around modern day with guns and gadgets, but Thief is where you sneak around with daggers and arrows in the old days.

What does the rumor mole have to say? Whats the premium content? and What is the download for RC2? Thanks for answering. It's much easier to get the mag. One intresting thing the rumor said is that Accliam might go bankrupt. Get the mag for the rest. It's more than I like to type.

NorCal Kid
07-31-2004, 04:36 PM
I don't know if anyone cares but my question got published in the new OXM intervyou. Its the one about DDR and stuff no one cares about but I'm pretty stoked. :) -Ben

RockTheCasba
07-31-2004, 07:38 PM
What does the rumor mole have to say? Whats the premium content? and What is the download for RC2? Thanks for answering. :D

umm it says taht a crimson skies sequel is in development and that doom 3 was built specifically for xbox specs and warren spector has left ion storm.

l Maximus l
07-31-2004, 08:15 PM
It doesn't surprise me that Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow got a 7.9. One day, Ubisoft will understand the value of split screen co-op and progressive gameplay instead of on a mission to mission basis. Other than those two HUGE things lacking, Ubisoft is a great developer.

JJaX
08-01-2004, 02:00 AM
It doesn't surprise me that Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow got a 7.9. One day, Ubisoft will understand the value of split screen co-op and progressive gameplay instead of on a mission to mission basis. Other than those two HUGE things lacking, Ubisoft is a great developer.

Its hard to tell an epic adventure of an elite swat team.

Whats next?You want a progressive story in a soccer game.

Anyways, R6 shines online, and thats where I will be.

RockTheCasba
08-01-2004, 02:58 PM
i liked the original r63 but it got old and i ended up selling it on ebay so i dont think i will buy this one.

mattgame
08-02-2004, 10:07 AM

Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow gets a 7.9.

Driv3r gets a 4.8.

Demos:

Men of Valor- Very fun and entertiaing. Graphics and sound is very good.

Full Spectrum Warrior- didn't play

Juiced- didn't play

Robotech: Invasion- Why would anyone make a game this awful? Give the Tenchu demo a run for a money.

The Red Star- Slightly better than Robotech. Slightly.

PS: Anyone who is slightly intrested in Fable should get this disk. The feature on it is very revealing about how the game works. NPCs are amazing. They act to anything that you do, even if you run through the streets naked. :hump:

How do you guys get it so soon? Or better yet give me the address to order my mags.

Duke
08-02-2004, 10:19 AM

What jjax said, plus BA has split screen co-op.

kenji
08-02-2004, 10:37 PM
How do you guys get it so soon? Or better yet give me the address to order my mags.I don't know. This is the first time I got it this early. I usually get it the first of the month. It could just be the region I'm in.

I didn't realize this, but when u renew, it takes like 2 months to register. :confused:

RockTheCasba
08-03-2004, 01:13 AM
yeah this is earliest ive ever gotten mine i usually get it like mid august if im getting september mag

Darkside
08-03-2004, 01:28 AM
I got mine on friday. when I was gone.

I just have to say that the Robotech demo was horrible!

JJaX
08-03-2004, 10:52 AM
I got mine on friday. when I was gone.

I just have to say that the Robotech demo was horrible!

Another crappy Robotech game?

Will they ever get it right?

Brutus
08-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Ahh, shucks! I was definitely looking forward to this one!!!