PDA

View Full Version : What's the map making gonna be like??

ShaDovV RyDer
07-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Ok so i no of two games that are gonna let us make our own maps and share them with our buddys online...that sounds great and everything but are we gonna have to use a program on our computers or are they gonna make it tony hawk style map making so we make the from on xbox...also will there be a download time about the same as that of the content right now or will it be longer and will they give u the choice to download the map b4 u enter the room?? just wondering about this cause i really wanna make my own maps but dont wanna have to buy a computer program.

BTW the two games that i know will have this are Pariah and the new Time Splitters

Hard Boiled Cop
07-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Well are you talking about fps or in general? If so have you played Timesplitters 2? Just like that probably but with more depth.

ShaDovV RyDer
07-30-2004, 10:27 AM
im just talkin bout how is the map making for all games in general gonna be.

Hard Boiled Cop
07-30-2004, 12:27 PM
It wouldn't be that hard. Games that uses map making should be like Timesplitters 2 but better. Timesplitters 2 has the best map making, along with Tony Hawks.

Variation-XBA
07-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Yea it'll be along the times of Tony or something like that.

SoundX
07-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Yeah, even though for FPS a program on the PC like Raidiant would be far better, in terms of quality, detail and orginality.

Good fun making maps for Quake 3 with that. :)