PDA

View Full Version : Just finished Sudeki, not a bad game.

Hickboy
07-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Well I just finished Sudeki, it started out kinda slow, but I found as the story went on and you got to the dark lands where everything wasn't so flowery and you got to operate 4 characters in battle it started to get pretty fun. The game took me 16 game hours (it tells you when you save how long you been playing). Mind you I didn't get to do some of the smaller side quests which could have been fun because I had rented the game. I may get the game when it becomes a Platinum Hit (if it does) to finish up the little side quests. If you got a weekend to burn with nothing to do give this a whirl. Like I said it starts out a little dull but as you go on it gets better. Has some RPG elements and some Hack and Slash.

All in all a good game. 7.5/10 :)

What did everyone else think?
(Who played the game and not the demo, as I understand the demo was a stinker).

Hard Boiled Cop
07-30-2004, 12:23 PM
I don't think its out in England, well not to my knowledge. I'll go and check tomorrow. As for the demo I played, I thought it was very good. The UK OXM gave it 8.7/10 which is good enough for me. The fighting was very good. Could have improved the combat when in first person but overall good. How long was it? Give me like a rough estimate.

SoundX
07-30-2004, 02:21 PM
Yeah, later on next month it'll be out here dude.

I wasn't convinced with that demo, liked the combat system but nothing really caught my attention, not much fun at all really. I was already finding it repititive and slightly boring after my first five mins.

Hard Boiled Cop
07-30-2004, 02:45 PM
I thought it was coming out on the 30th of July?

Hickboy
07-30-2004, 07:50 PM
Yeah, later on next month it'll be out here dude.

I wasn't convinced with that demo, liked the combat system but nothing really caught my attention, not much fun at all really. I was already finding it repititive and slightly boring after my first five mins.

Yeah I found once you got more weapons and had all 4 people to fight with and harder monsters it started to get pretty good. But like I said, your best bet would probably be to rent it, if you really like it then buy it. I don't think it will Game of the year or anything but it was a good tide me over untill better things come out.

MixMasta
07-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I didn't get a chance to beat it. I got to caught up in other things, and I only ended up logging about 6 hours on Sudieki. It was pretty fun though. I'll rent it some other time when I am not busy.

Nato King
07-30-2004, 09:26 PM
about time somebody post what they think about this game. I have been checking if there has been any reveiws on this site and all I have seen is one. I hope more post about this game and I can't wait to read the XBA staff reveiw on this game. Just hurry up. lol

Serg_w