PDA

View Full Version : Xbox In The 'mix - The Nezmix

mattcoxonline
01-24-2002, 01:03 PM
Microsoft has just released brand new media of Nezmix onto its Japanese Xbox site. Known, hilariously, as "Have a Mice Day" in the West, the game is a first-party title in which you control a team of four rodents exploring a giant house. Gameplay revolves around searching every nook and cranny of the building, while warding off the threat of the egregious Brown Mice, who want to eat all your cheese and sleep with your women. Possibly!?! :D

This is certainly one of the most, urm, unique titles I've seen in quite a while, but Microsoft is going to great lengths to push the game in Japan. Even going so far as making employees wear big mouse ears. You don't get where Bill Gates is by leaving things to chance....

Check out the trailer - you have to admit it's worth a look...
http://xbox.jp/asx/nezmix.asx

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Oh, crap! I better hide this thread from my wife! :eek:

mattcoxonline
01-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Oh, crap! I better hide this thread from my wife! :eek:
Wow, you seem to be mentioning her quite a bit recently....

...gettin that good lovin?!? :D

Please Note: You don't need to respond to this question with an answer as it was a retorical one...

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Wow, you seem to be mentioning her quite a bit recently....

...gettin that good lovin?!? :D

Please Note: You don't need to respond to this question with an answer as it was a retorical one...

lol...I just said that because she will want to buy that game...which could possibly decrease the amount of time that I can play my XBox, since she will be playing! :eek: Yes, it may sound greedy...but, I don't care! :)

wizkid918
01-24-2002, 01:54 PM
havent you ever wondered though, what it would be like being small, look kinda interesting...

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by wizkid918
havent you ever wondered though, what it would be like being small, look kinda interesting...

lol...interesting point. You might want to ask Ninja Scroll...he can tell you all about it :D

skoot182
01-24-2002, 02:00 PM
ya know i was gponna say something like that, but i figured it was a little cruel :D