PDA

View Full Version : Take Two Denies GTA3 for xbox *xboxers weep*

Spaztic
01-24-2002, 04:17 PM
see for yourself.....I am going to cry!
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=24262

xboxmaster2002
01-24-2002, 04:23 PM
you need to read a little closer its just saying the date was set in may and it most likly won't happen...

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 04:24 PM
All the article says is that GTA3 is not in development, currently, for the XBox. It doesn't necessarily mean that it won't come to the XBox. It is my prediction that GTA4 will show up on XBox instead...it's already in production.

X-Factor
01-24-2002, 04:26 PM
I haven't heard about this before! Yaawwwnnnnn...:o. This is old news. I've seen way too many post about this sh*t!

xboxmaster2002
01-24-2002, 04:27 PM
your right x-factor...and i'm sick of all this GTA 3 crap too!

Spaztic
01-24-2002, 04:33 PM
I honestly don't give a rats ass if this game comes out or not.....I think M$ should buy take two and make gta4 an exclusive! Their are more then enough games for the xbox that will hold my attention....expecially in the comming months....just wanting to relay some info to people that thought it was comming anytime soon....or if someone preordered to get their money back!

scarecrow kfj
01-24-2002, 04:45 PM
Isnt take 2 a used game store? At least it is around here. They also said amazon.com is taking pre orders ... where??? They are for gba but not anything else. I think this storey is a fake. If it was destination Software saying this than I would maybe take it serious but take 2?? Also wouldnt another site have this storey too? dmb@ss

wizkid918
01-24-2002, 04:49 PM
i ve seen it too, just saying it wasnt made yet, doesnt mean it isnt coming

Spaztic
01-24-2002, 04:55 PM
good point scare cow.....yeah i didn't mean take 2 I meant rockstar.....that dumbass ending was classic....I suggest that you get off your xbox and this forum for awile and try to get laid.,...sounds like you have some sexual fustrations!

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A ARTICLE I CAME ACROSS, I DON'T GIVE A $HIT IF THIS GAME COMES OUT OR NOT....I AM JUST SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY!

l Maximus l
01-24-2002, 04:58 PM
LOL

X-Factor
01-24-2002, 05:54 PM
Xbox.ign.com reported a couple of months ago, that it was rumored that Microsoft was going to buy Take-Two Interactive. I figured if they purchased Take-Two, that GTA3, GTA4, State of Emergency, etc. would come to Xbox. Do any of you remember hearing about this?

scarecrow kfj
01-25-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by bryanhls
good point scare cow.....yeah i didn't mean take 2 I meant rockstar.....that dumbass ending was classic....I suggest that you get off your xbox and this forum for awile and try to get laid.,...sounds like you have some sexual fustrations!

NOTE : THIS IS JUST A ARTICLE I CAME ACROSS, I DON'T GIVE A $HIT IF THIS GAME COMES OUT OR NOT....I AM JUST SICK OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY!

some ones getting testy. I dont care to much about the game either. I would rather get Pimps at sea from Bungie.. lol

oh yeah and just to let you know. I get laid more than tourists in HI