PDA

View Full Version : Any of you heard of Snowblind?(No relation)

Snowblind
08-04-2004, 01:57 AM
Have any of you herd of a game called Snowblind?

From what I heard, it was originally Deus Ex III:Clan Wars but instead was changed so it took place the same time Invisible War did except instead of Alex D. you play as a Command equiped with state of the art weaponry......and biomods.As the commando you lead a squad through 12 campaign missions spanning the world.Chicago is rumored to be one of the locations(this being before it was destroyed).Vehicles and Gun Encampments are alsoto be included in Snowblind.I've seen a 8-10 seconds of gameplay of it out in a 2004-2005 Overview trailer.

Variation-XBA
08-04-2004, 03:46 AM
Oh...thought you meant the company... can't help you there

George89
08-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Yeah, because Deus Ex on xbox didn't sell very well, they scraped the name from this game and changed the name....i guess they think more peopel will buy it if it's not called Deus Ex III

ShaDovV RyDer
08-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Ya I have heard about Snowblind but sadly I havnt heard enough about it to where i wanna purchase this game at this point.

mrmp3
08-05-2004, 11:32 AM
I think it's a good call not to call it Deus Ex III mainly because II was a big disappointment compared to the first. The first required a hefty amount of time to finish but the first night I was already by the Holographic statue of liberty. Many also didn't play the first one so all they had to go on was Invisible War. Good call IMO.

DemonLoki
08-05-2004, 09:59 PM
I think it's a good call not to call it Deus Ex III mainly because II was a big disappointment compared to the first. The first required a hefty amount of time to finish but the first night I was already by the Holographic statue of liberty. Many also didn't play the first one so all they had to go on was Invisible War. Good call IMO.
I agree with not calling it III. Never played the first, but I was disappointed that II was so heavy on RPG and so bare on the shooting. Framerate was too choppy also.
Snowblind looks awesome though.

Yendig
08-05-2004, 10:20 PM
I never heared of either. Are they popular games, besides the apparent failure of the second game?

Snowblind
08-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Although very different games.The first Dues Ex back then would be the equivalent of today's KotOR.

Shadow20002
08-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Well, they got a little preview on it in this month's OXM.

Snowblind
08-07-2004, 04:13 AM
Ya. I saw that and thought it was an interesting game so I decided to do some research online about the game.

TheCovenant
08-07-2004, 05:59 AM
wow, everything i know about this game has been posted in this thread. I don think i can really contribute much......hmm....

i shouldn't have even posted....

oh well, +1 i guess.... ( i dont usually spam..)