PDA

View Full Version : Gr:it

Fonzie
08-04-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi guys, me and my bro decided that we were gonna get GRIT to hold us off until Ghost Recon 2. Since all my friends play Rb6 and soon to be Black Arrow, I wont have anyone on gr:it. And im thinking since its a older game it might be hard to find some matches. SO to make things a little easier, Im asking if anyone wants to add me or wants me to add you so we can play some ghost recon island thunder.

Thanks in advance.

BananaMan
08-04-2004, 02:13 PM
it's easy to find matches on that game. I love the GR series, but for some reason i just couldn't get into grit. I still play GR sometimes there's still a few people that play it. but grit you should have no problem at all. i hate the way they tweaked the colors and ish though.

Fonzie
08-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Ya Ive been playing it and finding matches but it kinda sucks without people you know.

Xtopia
08-04-2004, 08:10 PM
AhhHH....well....errr....uhhh...

GRIT is just so ugly...my Xbox is just so much better than that! How bout some R63? ESPN? Anything but that ulgy game.

BananaMan
08-04-2004, 08:50 PM
it might be ugly man but gr kicks ass.

CarGuy
08-04-2004, 08:57 PM
I prefer this game over Rainbow Six. ADD ME! I don't know if i'll be on too much but go ahead and send me a request, dude.

Fonzie
08-05-2004, 05:15 PM
Well Im getting black arrow tonight, so i wont be playing ghost recon unless someone invites me. If you wanna hook up for either of those games send me a invite at FONZIE 906. Later.

MixMasta
08-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Yea I'm probably going to pick up RB6 and BA at circuit city for 55 bucks...but I've been playing some GR lately and I have GR IT too but I don't know the levels at all so I suck at it. I got my ass owned today.

Counterstrike, Amped 2, and GR IT are the newest live games I own, lol. SAD!!!