PDA

View Full Version : Very SORRY Everyone. Forgive me

Satch
08-11-2004, 02:36 AM
Yeah...about that Fox News post I put up on the forum..I admit I did get too mad over that stupid news thing...I shouldn't get like that, even though I really like and appreciate games. That LikShotz argument was getting way outta hand and stupid and ignorant. When he disagreed, I took it as "talking sh** , which made me even more mad, which made me wanna get even more physical, which is a problem, as I told LikShotz in a PM. Sometimes it makes me mad when people sit back and thing of smart things to say online instead of wanting to get physical and get it over with...but maybe that's the wrong way to be, as I also told him. SOOOO I'm sorry to the members here and to Likshotz, and I hope he feels the same way.

LOL...and Likshotz, you did a funny as hell job of making fun of my name and the musician thing. For all who are wondering, the Satch thing is a nickname I had when I was younger and when I made my profile on here. Real name is Jared. The musician thing is because I play 3 instruments, am majoring in commercial music, and I also love to learn to play songs off of my favorite games...so that's where it came from....lol. SOOOO anyway, sorry again everyone for being a complete idiot.

SPARTAN VI
08-11-2004, 02:40 AM
Ok... you're forgiven.

:confused:

Yankeez
08-11-2004, 03:34 AM
Ok... you're forgiven.

JJaX
08-11-2004, 01:47 PM
That LikShotz argument was getting way outta hand and stupid and ignorant. When he disagreed, I took it as "talking sh** , which made me even more mad, which made me wanna get even more physical, which is a problem,

Yes it is a problem.

Nothing is worth getting physical about over the internet.

Lay off the protein shakes, eat more raw eggs and jog.