PDA

View Full Version : conker???

Huckleberry
08-11-2004, 12:10 PM
when's it coming out and is it live enabled?

SkoalMint
08-11-2004, 12:35 PM
12/7 according to EB - and yes.

DemonLoki
08-12-2004, 12:54 AM
The internet???

What is it and how do I use it???

l Maximus l
08-12-2004, 01:04 AM
It has a quirky Xbox Live multi-player portion of the game. I guess it's pretty in-depth and even has clan support ala XBox Live 3.0.

I heard that it comes out Q1 2005.

OC Noob
08-12-2004, 02:23 AM
I read that the single player part is the same game as the N64 with redone gfx and the multiplayer is suposed to be where most of the work is being done.

Anyone know if this is true, I was going to buy the original game and an N64 for like $30 to play the original, but if this is true I will hold off since I will be buying it for the Xbox anyway.

Variation-XBA
08-12-2004, 03:16 AM
I read that the single player part is the same game as the N64 with redone gfx and the multiplayer is suposed to be where most of the work is being done.

Anyone know if this is true, I was going to buy the original game and an N64 for like $30 to play the original, but if this is true I will hold off since I will be buying it for the Xbox anyway.

Single player is just redone with new grpahics and slight changed, but if you've beated the N64 version, same thing.

LIVE/Online is the huge thing they are doing for the game and it's been pushed to 2005 sometime.

ShaDovV RyDer
08-12-2004, 10:02 AM
I'm pretty sure that this game comes out in March cause thats what xbox.com has for the release but the recent update for Conkers on XBA said in December on the 7th and then EB games says the same...we shall see.

Huckleberry
08-12-2004, 10:51 AM
The internet???

What is it and how do I use it???

the internet is something al gore invented, right after he invented pants. i use it to gain information...like i did in this thread. you use it for sarcasm...like you did in this thread.

i could have looked around for this...or since i was already in xboxaddict when the questions came to mind, i could ask here since someone would know. and i thought to myself, maybe a few others were wondering too.

DemonLoki
08-13-2004, 04:31 AM
the internet is something al gore invented, right after he invented pants. i use it to gain information...like i did in this thread. you use it for sarcasm...like you did in this thread.

i could have looked around for this...or since i was already in xboxaddict when the questions came to mind, i could ask here since someone would know. and i thought to myself, maybe a few others were wondering too.

:rofl:
Aight.
:cheers: