PDA

View Full Version : Nightcaster

Nato King
01-25-2002, 06:39 AM
Has anyone played this game yet? If so let me know your thoughts on it.

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 10:47 AM
Is Nightcaster even out yet? I know it's coming very soon if it's not out already.

Nato King
01-25-2002, 11:42 AM
Yes: The game came out yesterday. I was just saying has anybody play this game yet because I would like to know how it stands up to the other xbox games. I might want to buy it if people say it is ok to buy or this game mite just be a rent game only.

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 12:01 PM
Dude, that's cool. Great thread, then...because I want to hear about it, too. One things bugs me a little bit about it, though....the dude's cap looks like it is made out of tin foil! lol...it looks stick as it flutters in the wind! lol...other than that, it looks pretty cool so far :) hehe

Nato King
01-25-2002, 12:17 PM
lol that's funny

Nato King
01-25-2002, 08:18 PM
where are the posts on nightcaster if you guy have no info on this game go to this site. http://www.nightcaster.com and find all you need about this game and get back to me.

xboxpebbles
01-25-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Dude, that's cool. Great thread, then...because I want to hear about it, too. One things bugs me a little bit about it, though....the dude's cap looks like it is made out of tin foil! lol...it looks stick as it flutters in the wind! lol...other than that, it looks pretty cool so far :) hehe

i just dunno..lol
u have this thing ..
this sort of "you-ness"
if ya know what i mean..
think about it...:confused:
the only thing that bugs me in azurik is that he is a lil stiff when he swims....
" " " " " " " blood wake is that the boats are
a lil stiff when they go off ramps...
now..." " " " " " " nightcaster is that the dude's cap in nightcaster looks light its made out of tinfoil:confused:
lol....i just cant stop laughing when these maxi-comments
come out...:D
no offense ..lol, but what would we do w/o ya!!!:eek: