PDA

View Full Version : hl2 lip synching preview

Koopa
08-13-2004, 12:02 AM
http://www.hl2world.com/videos/hl2poopoo.wmv

this is by some guy just screwing around with the leak, i think...but man, for on-the-fly lipsynching, this isn't too bad.

Cryogenic Pyro
08-13-2004, 12:06 AM
Jeeze, that's pretty good for on-the-fly.

Koopa
08-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Jeeze, that's pretty good for on-the-fly.
yep, not bad for some random guy messing with someone else's leaked engine :hump:

hm this should go in the OT board though, huh.

but yeah i couldn't stop laughing i thought it was hillarious...especially the very beginning with the facial expressions, and then right when they break out into song. this should be the secret ending to half life 2

Cryogenic Pyro
08-13-2004, 12:41 AM
Yes it should be the ending :rofl:, although I still hate Valve for releasing so many different versions of Half-Life 2. My mind says the most expensive version, but my wallet says the second most expensive version.

Koopa
08-13-2004, 01:13 AM
Yes it should be the ending :rofl:, although I still hate Valve for releasing so many different versions of Half-Life 2. My mind says the most expensive version, but my wallet says the second most expensive version.
same here. i'll probably end up with the secondmost expensive.
but i really don't get their logic in releasing a singleplayer-only version :watchout:

TOTTEN
08-13-2004, 01:28 AM
Funny stuff. I cant wait for this game.

Cryogenic Pyro
08-13-2004, 01:48 AM
same here. i'll probably end up with the secondmost expensive.
but i really don't get their logic in releasing a singleplayer-only version :watchout:
Yea, I mean, really. Half the people I know who bought Half-Life didn't even attempt to play the single player mission :p.

Variation-XBA
08-13-2004, 02:01 AM
Haha, that was funny, but the guy on the left looked the most impressive to me.
They need a mod where you can play like any of your mp3's and any npc of your choosing will sing to it :)

Cryogenic Pyro
08-13-2004, 02:36 AM
Yea, that would be awesome :rofl:.

cheedoh
08-14-2004, 10:24 AM
Haha, that was funny, but the guy on the left looked the most impressive to me.
They need a mod where you can play like any of your mp3's and any npc of your choosing will sing to it :)

There's a winamp plugin that does that, but its characters from the first half life.

CMX Jedi
08-14-2004, 10:48 AM
hahaha thats good