PDA

View Full Version : driver three ,

odpr
08-14-2004, 03:58 PM
what is the deal with game? is it good? bad? every site says it's complete t rash... can it be ?

JPRaup
08-14-2004, 05:16 PM
horrible game

Variation-XBA
08-14-2004, 11:35 PM
If your a fan of the first you'll enjoy it, if not you'll complain about the AI/controlls mainly

odpr
08-15-2004, 07:49 AM
I really didn't see any problems in the gfx, it's looking much better then gta that's for sure, can you please tell me what is the prob with it ? becasue from where I c it, and after playing for a while I really can't understand why gamespot and all the other sites kicked this game ass..

LTM360
08-15-2004, 05:38 PM
The game is a total glitch fest, the A.I. is horrid, the aiming system could use work, those 3 factors is really why the game is getting destroyed. If you wanna buy it just to screw around, then get it. But it isn't worth $50.. or even $20 for that matter. The graphics are solid, but the glitches just make the game lose steam sometimes.

George89
08-15-2004, 06:01 PM
well for $20 I think it'd be worth it for me to get it just to explore the cities and create mayhem, since I hear the single player missions aren't very plentiful and not done too well since there's so many glitches.

CMX Jedi
08-15-2004, 06:44 PM
driveing around gets realy old realy fast.
its a rental.

Snowblind
08-16-2004, 02:16 AM
I wouldn't even go as far as rental. If you love eye candy (And lets face it, if you have an XBox then why wouldn't you!?) then its a rental......maybe.

JJaX
08-16-2004, 03:39 AM
Get the GTA double pack...

Reclaimer
08-16-2004, 06:17 AM
I keep wanting to get that game, but it's threads like these that prevent me.
Oh well. Money saved.

TheWheelMan
08-16-2004, 09:21 AM
I enjoyed Driv3r it was alot of fun and yea the glitches didnt get in the way of gameplay for me id buy it but i already beat it when i rented it........it is a tad short but you can still drive around and still cars and stuff :cool:

Brutus
08-16-2004, 03:15 PM
The game is a total glitch fest, the A.I. is horrid, the aiming system could use work, those 3 factors is really why the game is getting destroyed. If you wanna buy it just to screw around, then get it. But it isn't worth $50.. or even $20 for that matter. The graphics are solid, but the glitches just make the game lose steam sometimes.
Man, I'm glad you asked. I got this game the day it came out & traded it in within a week. The AI is retarded. I mean, if I'm going to shoot at a car, I'm not going to stand in front of it while it's going 120 mph. Then they're so dumb... They don't have brains. They're like the old Playstation Characters: I'm programmed to do this & only this; You mean I'm supposed to react to what you do!? Oh my gosh, I can't! You think I can do anything but walk in a straight line? AHHH!!!! I just froze the game & made it sputter! I'm not a completed product! hahaha! I'm not going to radio ahead & tell them you're outrunning my Police Cruiser! Don't even think about my stop sticks!
Worst "on foot" action EVER too. I'd put it to about 1/2 as good as Ailish's skills in Sudeki, & Sudeki is a freakin' RPG!!!! It's not at all anything about shooting!
BTW, ANyone give Sudeki a shot yet? It's like part Final Fantasy, part Grandia II, & HUGE design with Mature animation (Lot's of Blood) I love it!