PDA

View Full Version : Best Soundtrack?

Caspel
01-25-2002, 02:36 PM
What Xbox game do you think has the best 'soundtrack' and sounds? Including all music, effects and other audio tidbits.

LynxFX
01-25-2002, 02:55 PM
Any game that provides custom soundtracks.

Otherwise that title definately goes to Halo. The musical score that plays in sync with the gameplay is totally immersive. Including sound effects as well. Only problem is little to no center channel activity.

skoot182
01-25-2002, 02:56 PM
amped.

hundreds of songs. included in the game.

thats awesome :cool: :D :cool:

BiohazardEHW
01-25-2002, 03:17 PM
NHL Hitz. Custom soundtrack capability, plus the commentary is some of the best I have ever heard in any game...plus the sound effects are great as well. Plus hockey kicks ass :)

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 04:28 PM
I know I will get crap for this...but, here I go :D :

I really think Azurik's soundtrack is great. It really gets you into the game and fits this unique genre very well.

I also give props to Halo. I never knew symphany-type music sounded so cool

:cool:

DT21
01-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
NHL Hitz. Custom soundtrack capability, plus the commentary is some of the best I have ever heard in any game...plus the sound effects are great as well. Plus hockey kicks ass :)
Sweet, I never knew you could put your own music for NHL Hitz. Got to try that game out now.

I think Star Wars:Obi-Wan and Halo have the best soundtracks so far.

StudioAlex
01-25-2002, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I'd have to say any Star Wars game would have the best soundtrack (the music is the only part of the new movies that doesn't blow) but for original music, I'd pick Halo, but JSRF will be out shortly and, barring the inevitabley lame american tracks, it should easily best anything else out there.

Snoopy7548
01-25-2002, 06:05 PM
id have to say project gotham. it has alot of good songs. amped is 2nd best.