PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!!!!!!!!1

Markus_Kalarkus
01-25-2002, 02:55 PM
yeah im so happy ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im going out right now to buy a new game!!!!:D :D :D :D very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i get a good one... well u can count on me not being here for a while if its a good game:cool: lol.... c ya guys!!!;)

skoot182
01-25-2002, 02:58 PM
ok.......

gtaplayer
01-25-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Markus_Kalarkus
yeah im so happy ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im going out right now to buy a new game!!!!:D :D :D :D very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i get a good one... well u can count on me not being here for a while if its a good game:cool: lol.... c ya guys!!!;)

markus...y do u act so g a y..get a life d i c k head

JJaX
01-25-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by gtaplayer

BWHAHAHAAHAH! Good s4it.

Yo part of Jersey You from Bwaa?

gtaplayer
01-25-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

BWHAHAHAAHAH! Good s4it.

Yo part of Jersey You from Bwaa?

Northern...Union County..Bwaa?!?!?

MaxPain
01-25-2002, 03:17 PM

You know, people usually try to make other people look *** when in reality... their the *** one and they are trying to cover it up. And before you post bull ***** like that you should think about someone else beside yourself. He's going to get a game and he's happy. What's wrong with that? You're an idiot *sigh* :rolleyes:

gtaplayer
01-25-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by MaxPain

You know, people usually try to make other people look *** when in reality... their the *** one and they are trying to cover it up. And before you post bull ***** like that you should think about someone else beside yourself. He's going to get a game and he's happy. What's wrong with that? You're an idiot *sigh* :rolleyes:

yes that is it... i am truly the 1 that is *** (sarcasm) i posted that in refrence of all other stupid s h i t that markus posted in the past...and 2 me he acts like a complete idiot....now if ur suckin his d i c k behind the curtains and thats y ur standing up for him...its all good

MaxPain
01-25-2002, 03:29 PM

yes that is it... i am truly the 1 that is *** (sarcasm) i posted that in refrence of all other stupid s h i t that markus posted in the past...and 2 me he acts like a complete idiot....now if ur suckin his d i c k behind the curtains and thats y ur standing up for him...its all good

I hope your laughing at yourself, because I doubt anyone would even stoop to the low intelligence level you have to even laugh at what you said, and if they are, chances are they're laughing at your pathetic attempt of a put down/reply. I think you should be removed from these forums for good, you not only make no sense but you lack intellgence, if you were smart you would shut your mouth now. Thanks.

gtaplayer
01-25-2002, 03:35 PM

I hope your laughing at yourself, because I doubt anyone would even stoop to the low intelligence level you have to even laugh at what you said, and if they are, chances are they're laughing at your pathetic attempt of a put down/reply. I think you should be removed from these forums for good, you not only make no sense but you lack intellgence, if you were smart you would shut your mouth now. Thanks.

you choose to act rightous and i respect that..i blame my peers for the way i act :(

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 04:25 PM

Cool, dude! I hope you like it...let us know which one you end up getting :)

Shoua
01-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Yeah tell me what game you get man!!

i am getting Genma Onimusha on monday, it looks really cool i can't wait for it i already payed for it i am just waiting for it to come out now!!:eek:

Snoopy7548
01-25-2002, 08:08 PM
what game should i get next? i wanna get max payne, but should i wait for wreckless? so many games, so little money :confused: :confused:

monkeyman
01-25-2002, 08:35 PM

yes that is it... i am truly the 1 that is ***

dude i never knew i would never have thought...

Snoopy7548
01-25-2002, 08:44 PM
haha

Snoopy7548
01-25-2002, 08:46 PM
u know what his sn means? grab that ass, player! meaning he grabs guys asses. hahaha, im so stupid:confused: :confused:

gtaplayer
01-25-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
u know what his sn means? grab that ass, player! meaning he grabs guys asses. hahaha, im so stupid:confused: :confused:

u guyz crack me up

skoot182
01-25-2002, 10:18 PM

u guyz crack me up

HAHA, crack me up

grab that ass

:D

wow, that was lame :)

MaxPain
01-25-2002, 11:31 PM
You know skoot, I think that one deserves a pity laugh. If gtaplayer's IQ wasn't crippled, it would have sounded pretty lame. :rolleyes:

Markus_Kalarkus
01-26-2002, 12:54 PM
thnx alot max!ur cool, those f'ing ****heads dont even know what thew **** there talking bout

I hope your laughing at yourself, because I doubt anyone would even stoop to the low intelligence level you have to even laugh at what you said, and if they are, chances are they're laughing at your pathetic attempt of a put down/reply. I think you should be removed from these forums for good, you not only make no sense but you lack intellgence, if you were smart you would shut your mouth now. Thanks. :D :D :mad:

Markus_Kalarkus
01-26-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Cool, dude! I hope you like it...let us know which one you end up getting :)

hey max! at least some people arent f'ing di ckheads! well anyway i picked up a copy of nba inside drive~~!!! very cool. later gonna go play sum.,..:cool:

DT21
01-26-2002, 01:00 PM

hey max! at least some people arent f'ing di ckheads! well anyway i picked up a copy of nba inside drive~~!!! very cool. later gonna go play sum.,..:cool:
Good choice man, try out some codes, I found 2 on the web already:).

monkeyman
01-26-2002, 02:27 PM

u guyz crack me up

hes trying to make it so that we dont hate em for dissing markus

gula
01-26-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by DT21

Good choice man, try out some codes, I found 2 on the web already:).

Hey, I just rented the game, Single Player isn't very fantastic...but anyway. What are the codes you found?