PDA

View Full Version : Lol. This is the funniest thing I've seen i ages.

Heyyoudvd
01-25-2002, 03:50 PM
A girl wanted an Xbox for Christmas, so her father took NES, labelled it 'Xbox', packed in a beer box, and labelled the box "Xbox".

She fell for it, and now he's selling the box itself on ebay, even though all it is an inside-out empty beer case with teh word 'Xbox' written on it in permanent marker.

So, not only is this sick f.ucker creating a scam on ebay, but beforehand, he used the scam on his own daugher!!!!

It's f.ucking sick, but also f.ucking funny!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1326211572

LynxFX
01-25-2002, 03:55 PM
This is still the funniest thing I've seen in ages: ;)

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005TPIQ.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

So who here wants a Microshaft Xbox box?

JDR87
01-25-2002, 04:08 PM
geez that is hilarious!!!!! i feel sorry for her...hahaha.......that would be funny if he really did that....or did he?????haha

Shoua
01-25-2002, 04:41 PM
lol ehehee that is really good i need to do that to my nephew ehehe he is only 3 but he loves trying to play xbox ehehe

StudioAlex
01-25-2002, 04:51 PM
I hope to God that was a joke, though. Did you see the picture of the kid. She seemed, uh, developmentally disabled.

JADE8704
01-25-2002, 05:13 PM
hey, i can understand if they're poor or something and he couldn't afford his mentally ill daughter an xbox...i mean come on? its not that funny when you think of it that way

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
hey, i can understand if they're poor or something and he couldn't afford his mentally ill daughter an xbox...i mean come on? its not that funny when you think of it that way

Yeah, that's what I was thinking....leave it to Heyyoudvd to post this sick crap. Owning a LameCube will do it to anyone, so, who can blame this type of stupidity?

Shadow Fox
01-25-2002, 06:52 PM
That was sick, HYDVD. Even worse- this is a REAL ebay auction....

*laughs wholeheartedly at the box "logo"*

Ahem.

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

Xboxfan123
01-25-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
This is still the funniest thing I've seen in ages: ;)

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005TPIQ.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

So who here wants a Microshaft Xbox box?

Thats too funny. Everytime I hear a Gamecube fanboy say how great the GC is, I think of that picture and laugh.

LynxFX
01-25-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
That was sick, HYDVD. Even worse- this is a REAL ebay auction....

*laughs wholeheartedly at the box "logo"*

Ahem.

I wouldn't start calling this a 'Real' auction. This is just another joke auction that will get passed around the net.

Whisper
01-25-2002, 07:51 PM
but... thats... the same box... my xbox came in... are you telling me...:confused:

monkeyman
01-25-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
but... thats... the same box... my xbox came in... are you telling me...:confused:

me to and why is there a pic of me and my dad on e-bay papa are you selling my xbox?

MaxPain
01-25-2002, 08:00 PM
uhmmm......:eek: a little........:eek: less :eek: original.......:eek: please?.......:eek:

skoot182
01-25-2002, 10:22 PM
Thats just cruel, yet really funny :cool: :D :cool:

gula
01-25-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd
A girl wanted an Xbox for Christmas, so her father took NES, labelled it 'Xbox', packed in a beer box, and labelled the box "Xbox".

She fell for it, and now he's selling the box itself on ebay, even though all it is an inside-out empty beer case with teh word 'Xbox' written on it in permanent marker.

So, not only is this sick f.ucker creating a scam on ebay, but beforehand, he used the scam on his own daugher!!!!

It's f.ucking sick, but also f.ucking funny!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1326211572

You know what would be the funniest thing I would ever see? You shutting the **** up

Heyyoudvd
01-25-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by -gula

You know what would be the funniest thing I would ever see? You shutting the **** up

wow, that's funny...... :rolleyes:

MaxPain
01-25-2002, 11:27 PM
Heyyoudvd, thanks for the laugh :D :D .

GokuX
01-26-2002, 04:06 AM
That GC kinda looks like its in a wheelchair, or like its using a walker or something. I didn't know it was so heavy that U need a stroller to wheel it along in. Ok U would probably get made fun of if U had that thing roaming around in your house.:D
I can see scared little kids now:
"Mommy it keeps following me around and makes this squeaking sound. Please tell it to stop it scares me."

skoot182
01-26-2002, 09:07 AM
LOL, GokuX :D

Heyyoudvd
01-26-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by GokuX
That GC kinda looks like its in a wheelchair, or like its using a walker or something. I didn't know it was so heavy that U need a stroller to wheel it along in. Ok U would probably get made fun of if U had that thing roaming around in your house.:D
I can see scared little kids now:
"Mommy it keeps following me around and makes this squeaking sound. Please tell it to stop it scares me."

yeah, why the hell would someone buy that thing? Gamecube is already portable enough, and that roliing thing looks really stupid.

I still think the thing on ebay is funnier, though.

gula
01-26-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Heyyoudvd

yeah, why the hell would someone buy that thing? Gamecube is already portable enough, and that roliing thing looks really stupid.

I still think the thing on ebay is funnier, though.

As I find no humor in your little fanboyish humor at all..:mad:

You've ****ed me off enough already...

Shadow Fox
01-26-2002, 01:56 PM
-gula, you need to calm yo a$$ down. Why are you the only one getting all hostile and bent out of shape because of this thread? You flame HYDVD for his post yet you didn't flame Xboxfan's for his; very interesting....:rolleyes:

Jeez, man- it's just a console, not your wife...after all the GCN-bashing I've seen around here, there are other Xbox "fanboys" that you need to flame instead, since you're so salty about it.

Get over it, folk.

BiohazardEHW
01-26-2002, 02:01 PM
I seriously dont see any purpose of the G@ycube wheelchair...unless your 2 feet tall...

well most little kids are...so I guess it works out for people who play G@ycube :)