PDA

View Full Version : this happened to anyone?

monkeyman
01-25-2002, 04:53 PM
well i was playing max payne and i got a sniper rifle and i pressed A and it wouldnt zoom and i was on a lift and there are 4 controlls thingys and i pressed A for them and it wouldnt let me down either so i thought it was my controller so i switched and it still did it so i dont know how to get down from this lift thing you think theres something up with my xbox? cause you press A to zoom the sniper rifle right? and i cant get down ahhhhhh

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 04:55 PM
By the way, you don't want to get down...what you do is jump inside the towers...at the very end there is a door you go into that is at the same level as the moving conveyer deal thingy ma bobber :D

monkeyman
01-25-2002, 05:06 PM
im not sure ill check but still whats wrong with my button

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 05:13 PM
To zoom in, all you have to do is hold the button down...it's critical not to hit it twice otherwise it won't work. Just keep pushing it and it will zoom in...make sure you blap them between the eyes :D

monkeyman
01-25-2002, 05:21 PM
k ill try that

l Maximus l
01-25-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
k ill try that

Dude, wait until you see what happens!!! It's so awesome! Let me know what you discover :D

Satch
01-25-2002, 09:55 PM
yo maxi you are exactly right. i just got this game and beat it and its just freakin awesome when you blow em away with the sniper rifle. i also think its funny when that fat guy is getting head lol. overall its an awesome game. the slow mo is a great feature. man at the beginning of the game when your wife and baby dies it is actually pretty freaky! i mean it kinda makes you feel like you were actually max payne.