PDA

View Full Version : Video game char. Rayne in Playboy

Brevity
08-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Rayne Makes Her PlayBoy Debut
If you felt teased by her sexy Girls of Gaming cover, then this new feature art is going to blow your mind! Rayne is 100% topless and smokin' hot in the October issue of Playboy magazine. This is a first in videogame history and trust us when we say that Rayne does not disappoint. The magazine hits newsstands in early September so here's a great excuse to get a copy!

Just silly, but hay looks like all of Casper's write ins payed off.

GTA3 Dude
08-22-2004, 09:45 PM
Yeah, that is really odd.

WillyV2
08-22-2004, 11:26 PM
I never knew they did this till this article, wtf??? Video game characters in playboy!?

Conchord
08-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Just silly, but hay looks like all of Casper's write ins payed off.

Ha! Obviously not, brev...you don't get to see Hef naked...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc16.jpg

:)

Whisper
08-25-2004, 11:09 PM
YES! This opens the door for Hitomi. Come on baby take it off.

Casper
08-26-2004, 12:02 PM
And it's not just her: story (http://money.cnn.com/2004/08/25/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/index.htm?cnn=yes)

BloodRayne
The half-human, half-vampire star of Majesco's "BloodRayne" franchise will appear topless in the October Playboy.

Mileena
One of "Mortal Kombat's" most familiar faces (who often sports a blue leotard in the game) will be pose seductively, but not nude, for the magazine.

Nina
After kicking butt in Namco's "Tekken" franchise for years, Nina will star in her own game ("Death by Degrees") in 2005. She will appear in the Playboy, but will not be nude

Luba Licious
Luba's the party girl in the upcoming "Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude," so it's probably no surprise she'll be nude in the gallery.

Kurenai
The main character of Vivendi Universal's upcoming "Red Ninja" will pose seductively in the magazine, but not nude.

Tala
This dark femme fatale (who also happens to be half-vampire) who will make her debut in Sammy Studios upcoming "Darkwatch: Curse of the West" will also appear in the October Playboy.

The Guy Game
While none of the women will appear in the October Playboy (well, none that we know of), the game is likely to draw fire for its abundant DVD movie clips of naked coeds.

Singles
Eidos AO-rated game is best described as a naughty version of "The Sims" and doesn't shy away from male or female full frontal nudity.

Playboy: The Mansion
Playmates will strip down to their birthday suit for your character to photograph in this upcoming game - and you may even be able to access the actual Playboy photo archives (It hasn't yet decided).

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude
Dormant since 1996, this revived franchise will continue to focus on a lovable loser's quest to score with hot chicks.

CuartoDePuto
08-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Thats a lot of video game girls posing nude. Is the bloodrayne playboy out yet? Is it hte same one as the olympics chicks? Might have to check it out, curiousity and all.

Nameless
08-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Thats just weird...

Brutus
08-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Ummm... Sweet? It's kind of like A tiny little moped. You & your friends might think it's cool, but if my girlfriend ever saw me checking out video game chicks naked, then I'd never get to have a HALO LAN party ever again!
What's more important? Video Game Chicks, of real ones... Hmmmm... Well. I'd have to say the real ones. But You know I'll be checking out that Pboy Mansion game!

lax_defense
08-27-2004, 01:50 PM
thats disgusting. Just dl pron or something. But to need to see animated chicks...eew.

Shadow20002
08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Someone got it scanned ??

CuartoDePuto
08-30-2004, 09:34 AM
haha, yeah, seriously....

someone has to have scanned it. I'd be interested in looking, but wouldn't want to buy the mag.

Brutus
08-30-2004, 09:57 AM
mine hasn't come in the mail yet. I'm interested in checking it out. Is it a full on Spread, Brevity?

l Maximus l
08-30-2004, 03:15 PM
Man, I hope Playboy Mansion isn't on XBox Live. I wouldn't want to hear a dude over the headset getting off on chicks designed by pixels :yikes: :eek:

MajorTom
08-31-2004, 03:43 PM
That is very odd. What I really don't understand about it is why it's Rayne and not Lei Fang or or one of the other hot DOA chicks

CuartoDePuto
08-31-2004, 04:12 PM
maybe the DOA girls feel too classy for that.

Brutus
08-31-2004, 04:14 PM
Man, I hope Playboy Mansion isn't on XBox Live. I wouldn't want to hear a dude over the headset getting off on chicks designed by pixels :yikes: :eek:
AHHH!!!!!
Major Tom: Rayne is what would pass as the average "Hottie Game Chick"
I say Average because there's guy's like my dad who always laugh & say, stupid video games... (Yet he'll sit there & watch me play them?)
Anyhow - She's hot, slutty, makes a moaning sound when sucking those Nazi's blood & she wears very revealing clothes!! It's all good & pertaining to the standard cartoon looking game chicks. She'll be able to relate to that hardcore female aggressor shnit that Playboy was probably looking for for the Game Chick in Playboy. You know.
It sure is a shame though that gamers couldn't pick out which chicks they would want to see nakey! If you guys could pick anyone, who would it be? No, that's the same as the "10 Hottest Females in Gaming"
Here's a better Question: Who's the First Video Game Chick You wanted to see Nakey?
Mine would have to be the Princess on Super Mario Bros. 2
But then, it was really while watching the CG movies in Final Fantasy VII. Man, that Tifa Chick had a rack on her!
Ha ha!

MajorTom
08-31-2004, 04:32 PM
AHHH!!!!!
Major Tom: Rayne is what would pass as the average "Hottie Game Chick"
I say Average because there's guy's like my dad who always laugh & say, stupid video games... (Yet he'll sit there & watch me play them?)
Anyhow - She's hot, slutty, makes a moaning sound when sucking those Nazi's blood & she wears very revealing clothes!! It's all good & pertaining to the standard cartoon looking game chicks. She'll be able to relate to that hardcore female aggressor shnit that Playboy was probably looking for for the Game Chick in Playboy. You know.
It sure is a shame though that gamers couldn't pick out which chicks they would want to see nakey! If you guys could pick anyone, who would it be? No, that's the same as the "10 Hottest Females in Gaming"
Here's a better Question: Who's the First Video Game Chick You wanted to see Nakey?
Mine would have to be the Princess on Super Mario Bros. 2
But then, it was really while watching the CG movies in Final Fantasy VII. Man, that Tifa Chick had a rack on her!
Ha ha!
Alright, you've convinced me. I guess I would prefer to see Lei Fang but perhaps some other gamers wouldn't. I guess they picked Rayne in an attempt to satisfy everyone the best they could.
I never really thought about seeing any video game chicks nude until DOA 3, I guess I was younger and didn't think about sex quite as much.
But when DOA 3 came out it had the best graphics out of any game I had ever seen. And it came out when I was in Junior High. I was quite fond of all of the girls in that game but I'd have to say I like Lei Fang more than the rest.

CuartoDePuto
08-31-2004, 05:07 PM
Princess on mario 2, huh? Didn't she have about the same build as luigi?

Brutus
08-31-2004, 05:22 PM
(Quote from Major Tom)
That's funny.
& Man, can they kick high!
Boing, boing!
(Quote From Major Tom)

Same build as Luigi!?!?!? Yeah. Grosssssss!!! Man, I can't find a smiley face Icon that's throwing up. If they had one, I'd put it in!

skorp
09-01-2004, 01:53 AM
I thought it was going to be the BloodRayne model from E3...

That would be better.... :D

Brutus
09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
I thought it was going to be the BloodRayne model from E3...

That would be better.... :D
She was looking good, wasn't she!

http://games.kikizo.com/media/e32004babes/25.jpg

Courtesy of Kikizo!