PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know .....

TRUE_GAMER
01-26-2002, 01:15 PM
Does anybody know if Mike Tyson will be able to bite in opponent in his game...lol maybe as a code or a special move.

BiohazardEHW
01-26-2002, 01:59 PM

PS: Tony Hawk sucks ass. Dave Mirra 2 kicks THPS2x's ass any day. Does TH have Wipeout mode? NO. Does Dave Mirra? YES!

I just had to say that.

TRUE_GAMER
01-26-2002, 02:02 PM
I did not ask for your opinion. I do not buy my games based on what you like.

monkeyman
01-26-2002, 02:06 PM
hes gonna have his own game?

TRUE_GAMER
01-26-2002, 02:10 PM
All I know it's called Mike Tyson's championship,something like that.

BiohazardEHW
01-26-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
I did not ask for your opinion. I do not buy my games based on what you like.

I dont care if you asked for my opinion or not, but I'm free to say what I think and that's that.

I guess the freedom of speech ammendment dosent mean jack ***** on the internet these days...people need to lighten up a bit. Nothing personal, sorry man :)

StudioAlex
01-26-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW

I guess the freedom of speech ammendment dosent mean jack ***** on the internet these days...people need to lighten up a bit. Nothing personal, sorry man :)

I love it when people respond to criticism by crying about their right to free speech. Really, it's about as tasteless as calling likening someone to Hitler because you don't share the same political views.

TRUE_GAMER
01-26-2002, 02:18 PM
Thought you were a PS2 Fanboy. Can't stand them Mother f ckers.

SeTH
01-26-2002, 02:25 PM
uh he will probably be able to bite his leg off.

BiohazardEHW
01-26-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

I love it when people respond to criticism by crying about their right to free speech. Really, it's about as tasteless as calling likening someone to Hitler because you don't share the same political views.

I was not responding to criticism by any means. I'm just one of the few people here that's not afraid to speak their mind and freely give their opinion. People say THPS3 or 2x or whatever is a good game. That's their opinion. What's the difference if I say it sucks? That's my opinion...and i'm free to express it whenever I want, wether you like it or not. :)

mattcoxonline
01-26-2002, 03:12 PM
Game Info:

Players can assume the role of Tyson and play either first person or third person viewpoint. Sadly, there won't be an option to bite off ears, or chew legs... :D

However, it will be possible to see facial damage in high detail as a big glove meets a nice smooth face. Atomic Planet has written a nice little damage engine special for facial damage and it has been well used in this game...It's a very impressive reaction.

Seven game modes cover all bases associated with boxing games, with a training mode, arcade mode, two player mode and career mode.
Players will also be able to create up to four boxers and take them through to a championship belt, choosing everything from personal and physical attributes, entrance music, taunts, speeches, and knockout moves.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/vgnews/112701/miketyson/miketyson_screen001.jpg