PDA

View Full Version : I got inside drive last night...

xboxmaster2002
01-26-2002, 03:19 PM
I got inside drive and let me tell ya it's great it's the best basketball game i've ever played its fun and the graphics are outstanding you should all try this game i would give it about a 9 out of 10 maybe higher

Xboxfan123
01-26-2002, 04:44 PM
I just bought the game today. I have have to score it 9\10 as well. The graphics are great and the play by play is awesome. Too bad they didn't include create a player though. :mad: ;)
BTW the best part is the AI which is excellent. It blows away NBA Live 2002.

Nato King
01-26-2002, 07:32 PM
I can't wait to get this game. You guy talk about it all the time I can't stand the wait no longer I am leaving this computer and going out to buy this game right now see you later. Serg_w

XBA Staff
01-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Well sorry to be the party pupper but I wrote a review on this game and I gave it a overall 3.0 out of 5.

fanofslipknotib
01-26-2002, 08:26 PM
This sucks, I have only read mixed reviews about this game. Good and Bad. I was originally going to get it, but now I cant decide. I figured I could live without a Franchise Mode, but Playing Fever Today, and doing the offseason process made me want one. The big reason I was going to get Inside Drive over 2k2 was because 2k2 doesnt come till mid March, and the b-ball season will be over 3 months from them. Sports games to me get out of style when the real season is done. Now I cant decide.:(

XBA Staff
01-26-2002, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
This sucks, I have only read mixed reviews about this game. Good and Bad. I was originally going to get it, but now I cant decide. I figured I could live without a Franchise Mode, but Playing Fever Today, and doing the offseason process made me want one. The big reason I was going to get Inside Drive over 2k2 was because 2k2 doesnt come till mid March, and the b-ball season will be over 3 months from them. Sports games to me get out of style when the real season is done. Now I cant decide.:(

Just rent the game.

fanofslipknotib
01-26-2002, 08:40 PM
Good Idea......I do have a 10 dollar blockbuster gift card......Ill rent it twice if I like it!

Nato King
01-27-2002, 04:08 PM
I think it has a good chance of being better than nba live 2002 but i relly don't think its going to beat out nba 2k2.Guess we'll have to wait and see.

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 04:12 PM
I think my brother has it, but im not sure, he gets all the sports games...

XboxGamers
01-27-2002, 04:18 PM
I just bought this game too and it has fast gameplay! I give it a 9 out of 10! IGN.com game the graphics a 10! :D

robnyack
01-27-2002, 07:37 PM
is there a franchise mode?

what other modes are there?

Markus_Kalarkus
01-28-2002, 05:38 PM
yeah i agree i got that game a few days ago and it is very coo:cool:

Xaminor
01-28-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Well sorry to be the party pupper but I wrote a review on this game and I gave it a overall 3.0 out of 5.

And surely in your review the game lost points due to lack of franchise and create a player? Not to mention a 3 out of 5 isn't bad it just isn't great.

You guys if you like B ball and you don't mind the lack of these two options it is worth it trust me. The game hasn't gotten any bad reviews only average, good, and great reviews. It is by far the best basketball game out for the Xbox but NBA 2K2 will prolly be better. On any note it is far better then NBA Live and the graphics and commentary will probably still be better then 2K2. Rent this game at least.