PDA

View Full Version : Join a tournament for Halo and Tony Hawk 2x!



VTChris
01-26-2002, 04:49 PM
Want to join a tournament for Halo and Tony Hawk 2x? Come to www.VirtualTourney.com

Sign up is FREE, and VT keeps FULL stat tracking with the tourney's.

There's also a great forum where you can chat with admin and the VT community. If you have any questions or need help, just post in the forums or e-mail me at starwarsfan84@aol.com

Hope to see you there!

xboxmaster2002
01-26-2002, 04:54 PM
sounds cool...this is with gamespy right..?

Azazel
01-26-2002, 04:55 PM
It says no tournaments found for Halo??? can you post a link to the spot your talking about.

VTChris
01-26-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
sounds cool...this is with gamespy right..?

Yup!

VTChris
01-26-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ty818
It says no tournaments found for Halo??? can you post a link to the spot your talking about.

Sure: http://www.virtualtourney.com/enter.asp

Click on Simulation, there you will find Halo!

Azazel
01-26-2002, 05:04 PM
It also says that if you sign up your first month is free, but when I click cost it says its totally free. I would definetly be down for a Halo tourney, but this site doesnt seem to have it.

k, didnt see your last post....

Azazel
01-26-2002, 05:17 PM
Thanks chris. Just signed up. We need to get more people though so the tournament can be played, so if you wanna play in a Halo tourney sign up. Ive got a team of 2 that will destroy all!

VTChris
01-26-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by ty818
Thanks chris. Just signed up. We need to get more people though so the tournament can be played, so if you wanna play in a Halo tourney sign up. Ive got a team of 2 that will destroy all!

Great! I know, I'm going to a lot of different forums posting to get more people! If you know anyone that would like to join, tell them!

fanofslipknotib
01-27-2002, 02:28 PM
When does the Halo tourny start? Also, can you enter a team? If so, how?

Azazel
01-27-2002, 02:59 PM
Is there some way we can keep this post on the top of the list, so we can get more people to join?

VTChris
01-27-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
When does the Halo tourny start? Also, can you enter a team? If so, how?

The Halo tourney will start when sixteen people sign up for it. Another tourney will start when another sixteen people sign up and so on.

As of now, tourney's are 1 on 1 matches of Slayer.

Azazel
01-28-2002, 12:38 AM
Nice! I was the 4th, so we probably need 4 or 5 more. Come on people

fanofslipknotib
01-28-2002, 01:13 PM
I signed up yesturday, I think I was the 7th. Can you check to how many people have signed up in yours?

VTChris
01-29-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ty818
Nice! I was the 4th, so we probably need 4 or 5 more. Come on people

Eleven more actually :).

VTChris
01-29-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by fanofslipknotib
I signed up yesturday, I think I was the 7th. Can you check to how many people have signed up in yours?

Yeah. You see the last column with the star? That number says how many people (including you) that are in the next tourney. If you mean specific names that signed up, you can't before the tourney starts, but once it does, you can see the entire bracket with who signed up and when they did, too!

Azazel
01-30-2002, 12:34 AM
Putting the post back on the top. We still need a few more people!

fanofslipknotib
01-30-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by VTChris


Yeah. You see the last column with the star? That number says how many people (including you) that are in the next tourney. If you mean specific names that signed up, you can't before the tourney starts, but once it does, you can see the entire bracket with who signed up and when they did, too!

No, I dont see it, can you help me find the star please?

Azazel
02-03-2002, 05:42 AM
Still need a few more people so we can get this Halo tournament started!

VTJon
08-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Wow, it's been too long...

VirtualTourney.com is back and actually having a Halo 3 tournament (sponsored with EGS) on August 21, 2009. A 3200 points card goes to the top dog of the tourney!

Head on over to https://elitegamingseries.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24 to sign up if you're still playing Halo (well Halo 3 anyway).

Later