PDA

View Full Version : Question To Those Who Have Played Inside Drive

Select50
01-26-2002, 05:43 PM
is the Ai defense improved from NBA LIVE... or is there no defense at all.. because in LIVE you could score every time! blockbuster was out of inside drive.. so i'm gonna rely on you to make my choice.. help me out

Xboxfan123
01-26-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Select50
is the Ai defense improved from NBA LIVE... or is there no defense at all.. because in LIVE you could score every time! blockbuster was out of inside drive.. so i'm gonna rely on you to make my choice.. help me out

I bought NBA Inside Drive today and the defensive AI is excellent I had NBA Live 2002 (gave it back) and the AI in this game is great. Even on "Rookie" they pick off your passes and steal the ball. BTW No create a player otherwise is game is a 9\10. Any other questions, just ask.

Nato King
01-26-2002, 07:26 PM
I am getting it today and I will tell you guy what I think ok.

BORNGD
01-27-2002, 12:09 AM
i got it today, the defense is the best i have seen without being too hard or too easy

DT21
01-27-2002, 12:31 AM
When you put it on All-Star difficulty, the defense AI is pretty hard. They pick off passes, double team your star player, block, steal, box you out, etc. When you play this difficulty and win, you'll feel good, believe me.