PDA

View Full Version : What is Black&white?

e10er
01-26-2002, 06:03 PM
I've heard a lot about morrowind which is the best looking RPG to date, and some about project ego, but what the hell is the game "black*white" about?:eek:

StudioAlex
01-27-2002, 11:21 AM
It's a game for the PC and it's very much like Populous in that you play a god. On top of the god-resource management stuff, you have to train your animal creature to do things in your place if your busy in another part of the world. Black and White refers to the concept of either being good or evil. You can play either way with out one being more benefitial than the other. Personally, I found the game to be too much, but for people who are well versed in those kinds of games, I imagine they had no problem adapting to it.

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 09:50 AM
You know, this game originally was supposed to be a Dreamcast launch title, and the d@mn thing never saw the light of day, to this day!
I know it is published by EA and I seen screen shots of animals like Lions walking and crazy ***** like that!:confused:
But I never heard of it coming to the Xbox thus far, maybe someone else has? Duno!

Oh, StudioAlex!,... LMAO!!:D Funny siggy, so you wanna be in skoot182's shoes huh? :D

StudioAlex
01-30-2002, 01:01 PM
Well, I know there'd be questions, me being white and you being black, but, isn't there more to this world than that? Oh yeah, I remember when that game was supposed to come out for the DC. Sadly, one of many dissapointments the faithful had to endure. I can't stand to think of all the empty promises...

monkeyman
01-30-2002, 05:18 PM
i dont think its coming to xbox is it?

deez nuts
01-30-2002, 07:37 PM
www.teamxbox.com has a list of games that are coming out for xbox...go there and then click on games and it will show tons of games...black and white is on there

i go like grandolf:)

xboxpebbles
01-31-2002, 05:32 AM
yes, im pretty sure it is coming..:D
i have seen it on many lists..
including this site, i believe..
i also remember checking
out some screen shots
of it..looks really good!!
:)

Alec
01-31-2002, 08:32 AM
I have the computer game and personally I don't like it. I thought it was a just totally differnt type of gameplay then everything else I have ever played. In some cases that is good, but in others it just gets to confusing.