PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2k5 freazzzz!?!

BIGHARV
09-04-2004, 12:00 AM
I've been having problems with this game...everytime I try to create a team it freazes on me....it also froze a few times in the game...like in the cut scenes in between periodes and stuff...Some times the annoucers even stop talking and after a while I get a dirty disk.....Has this happened to anyone else. I am hoping it is not my xbox that is screwy I don't recall having any problem similar to this with any other games...

LET me know cause it is bugging me...perhaps it is a bad cd..I could return it???

Stifler
09-05-2004, 11:29 AM
In franchise mode when I go to read the email I got on Scouting the game freezes up on me. I'll check the create a team and see what happens.

mrmp3
09-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Yea I have gotten freeze ups in both NFL2k5 and NHL2k5 though no problems in any of my other games, just think it's the games. They are minor inconviences compared to the glitches and crap that have to be dealt with in Madden and NHL.

revernd
09-06-2004, 05:23 PM
anyone experiencing the slow down after a face off for a second? Highly annoying.

Brutus
09-09-2004, 01:58 PM
anyone experiencing the slow down after a face off for a second? Highly annoying.
Yeah. You'll notice that the frame rate drops to thirty frames per second due to the nifty little face-off window.
As far as it freezing, I've experienced no problems. Last year's ESPN 2K4 I had a problem: When I'd check on my injured reserve players it would always freeze if I scrolled down to far.
If there's problems with this one too, I'm not sweating it, just like last years, but you'd think they'd find that, BEFORE the problem arrises, you know.
Is it really that big of an issue?