PDA

View Full Version : Any race fans out there?

RaceWizard
09-04-2004, 03:15 PM
i'm looking to talk any race fans, in xbox land, if you are an xbox fan, gimme a hollar and lets chat.

SoundX
09-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Are you talking hardcore racer fans or just casual racer fans?

RaceWizard
09-04-2004, 03:50 PM
i'm looking for any and all race fans cuz i can't find a challenge locally, where i live.

Unreal
09-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Your looking for more then just a race fan. Your looking for one that is on live. So that means I am eliminated before it even gets started :( :p BTW, if your wondering why I am posting if I can't help you. Well I came into the thread based on the title of it. So I figured I might as well post something. :D

RaceWizard
09-04-2004, 08:55 PM
i'm not on live yet, but i'm getting close, so i'm just rying to line up some races for when i get it, if you think you can beat me then post me or send me a message, because like i say, i'm aching for a challenge

Shadow20002
09-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Hmm..must...get... LIVE....

RaceWizard
09-04-2004, 09:17 PM
thanks tips, you think you can beat me shadow, pull up to the line and lets see what your made of! name the game, and lets go head to head.

SoundX
09-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Haha, you want a challenge bad eh?

Once I get live, you are so owned. :p

cheedoh
09-05-2004, 11:05 AM
oh no. not another one of these guys who thinks they can beat anyone. ;\

RaceWizard
09-05-2004, 07:16 PM
i don't think i can beat anyone, i just think i've got a really good shot at beating a lot of people in a car race, that's all

RaceWizard
09-05-2004, 07:22 PM
it's funny, i've had 45 people view this thread, but only nine people are confident enough in their abilities, to even post a message, if any of you think you can your good enough to race anyone on live post me and lets set something up, cuz i'm dying for a challenge!

TOTTEN
09-05-2004, 07:55 PM
get xbl then let me try to own you.

SoundX
09-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Get your hands on Burnout 3 next week, and we can get the whole XBA Crew mash you down into a small piece of metal :p

ShaDovV RyDer
09-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Your a ****y son of a gun arn't you...no I'm not a race fan...accually I hate it all together but thats besides the point...let me tell you flat out that just when you think your good enough to play on LIVE and be the best your wrong...my first game was Star Wars Clone Wars and when I was beating the game left and right I finally got LIVE and everyone on there PWN3D me...just a heads up on what to expect(especially with you ****y attitude)

TOTTEN
09-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Your a ****y son of a gun arn't you...no I'm not a race fan...accually I hate it all together but thats besides the point...let me tell you flat out that just when you think your good enough to play on LIVE and be the best your wrong...my first game was Star Wars Clone Wars and when I was beating the game left and right I finally got LIVE and everyone on there PWN3D me...just a heads up on what to expect(especially with you ****y attitude)
Thats so true its scary.

ShaDovV RyDer
09-06-2004, 12:19 PM
LoL...the Truth is all that I speak young grasshopper.

TOTTEN
09-06-2004, 12:21 PM
LoL...the Truth is all that I speak young grasshopper.
Well for em it was just being able to learn how to counter someones playing style and things like that(only if the person is way better that you).

ShannonX
09-06-2004, 02:53 PM
heh sounds like me in rallisport 2, i do really good in the career modes, i get on live and i nearly always finish 4 - 6 somewhere in there, now and then i'll get 1st, but only on occasion. :p

dances with broom sticks
09-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Isnt that always the way? I think the best example of this is halo.... Everyone and their grandmother is a local halo master, get on XBC and you always end up getting owned (me included)

The Jackal
09-06-2004, 09:55 PM
wait wait... this guy doesnt even have live and he thinks he can beat people already? :rofl: ... offline career and beatin your friends means nothing... when you get online youll get pwned... and if you want a challenge look for my gamertag on Street Racing Syndicate or Rallisport 2... most likely my brother will be on and he'll show you what gettin your a$$ handed to you feels like over and over

FB-Gollum
09-08-2004, 01:17 PM
Get, Street Racing Syndicate, build your car, then let me see your pink slip, I'd be happy to take your car home with me.

RaceWizard
09-08-2004, 01:20 PM
here's my question, what are the winners of these races doing that the rest of you are obviously NOT doing, cuz you all sound like your beat before the green flag drops, it's really sad.