PDA

View Full Version : ps2 controllers for X-BOX

bigguy316
01-26-2002, 09:31 PM
Lik-Sang, the Hong Kong based dudes who create and sell plenty of interesting gadgets for video games have come up with 2 cool new devices for your favorite black box - the Xbox Joybox Converter and the Xbox VGA Box.

Starting with the Joybox converter, this device allows you to plug your redundant PSone and PoS2 controllers to your powerful new Xbox, and even comes with a PS memory card slot so you can dump your saved games to the old PS memory cards....

The other device from Lik-Sang is the Xbox VGA Box - this little beauty allows you to plug your Xbox into a VGA monitor - it also auto switched between TV/VGA and supports PAL (Europe) and NTSC (USA). Check them out.

Thanks to Xfan2k2 in the Xforums for the heads up!
http://www.xbox365.com/news/images/vgaxbox.jpg
http://www.xbox365.com/news/images/joybox.jpg

Bundy
01-26-2002, 09:49 PM
why would you want to use a wimpy ps2 controller when ms has given you a great controller to use?

Frostberg
01-26-2002, 09:57 PM
XJoyBox...sounds like a dumb pointless product to me! The only reason I can see is if you are too poor to buy an xbox controller and you have psx or ps2 controllers lying around...which anyway you would still have to pay whatever it costs for this POS!

The Terminator
01-26-2002, 10:11 PM
If they made one of those for you to put an XBox controller on the GCN, that'd be much more useful, as those friggin' GC controllers are tiny!

bigguy316
01-26-2002, 10:15 PM
HEY DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER IT'S THAT JAP THATS MAKIN IT I JUST DELIVERED THE NEWS.

Frostberg
01-26-2002, 10:29 PM
Nahh we arent, we are talking how stupid and pointless the dumbass product is and how the makers deserve to be severly hurt...

The Terminator
01-26-2002, 10:33 PM
I think it's a reasonable tool... the producers should not expect to make much money from it tho, and definitely not mass produce it.

bigguy316
01-26-2002, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE]Nahh we arent, we are talking how stupid and pointless the dumbass product is and how the makers deserve to be severly hurt...

thats funny they deserve to be hurt,keep the good stuff coming.