PDA

View Full Version : Why are we not more excited for FORZA MOTORSPORT?

FB-Gollum
09-08-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm really blown away by the general malaise people here show towards Forza Motorsport. I personally think this is a title that could do as much for Xbox as Halo 2. I mean, I know lots of people for whom Gran Turismo is or was the deciding factor in purchasing a console. Most of the people who buy/bought a PS2 over an Xbox did so because of GTA or GT A-Spec. Now Xbox will finally have the game they need in the HUGE driving game market. If half of what they say about this game is true, Gran Turismo might as well retire until PS3. Let's review (information taken from Gamespot):

Forza Motorsport "gives Xbox gamers who are passionate about cars and racing the opportunity to own, customize, and race their favorite cars in a realistic driving simulation," revealed Microsoft Game Studios.

So they've established the game will most definitely be sim oriented, which is really the what Xbox needs right now.

...more than 60 real-world brands, including Mazda, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Chevrolet, Ferrari, Porsche, BMW, and Dodge.

60 BRANDS?! That's a lot. I know Gran Turismo is going to have somewhere in the neighborhood of 400-500 cars, but there's a point where it's just too much. I think with 60 manufacturers represented you should be able to find a sweet ride.

...players can go inside the guts of their cars by adding nonstandard engines, suspensions, superchargers, and brakes. True gearheads can go one step further by tinkering with their engines' gear ratios, fuel-mapping, forced induction pressure, and ignition timing.

Now this is where it gets great. This level of tuning and tweaking is what is going to make online racing the deepest and most immersive motorsport experience on Xbox. NO 2 cars will be the same, even people driving the same model will have it tweaked differently to suit their driving style.

...detailing the exteriors by adding rims, spoilers, decals, side skirts, fender flares, air dams, and customized paint jobs.

I don't know about you guys, gut the words "Custom Paint Job" make me excited. The other stuff is in other games, but being able to customize the paint (beyond just a base coat all over the car) leaves room for some serious creativity. I read in another review, that you will be able to mix paint (photoshop style) to create your custom. It really adds a whole new gameplay mode when half the game is simply making your car what you want it to be.

As far as the game's mechanics go, Microsoft said it brought together automotive engineers and game programmers to re-create "authentic car performances." For a change, this authenticity will include damage and wear as well as heat and pressure changes that disrupt a car's suspension and aerodynamic load.

And there you have it. Simulation based gameplay, and it appears they have gone to great lengths to make it "real".

I really hope all this holds up because this game could satisfy what in my mind has been the most gaping hole on the Xbox line up. We have great RPG's, more FPS than you can shake a stick at so on so forth, but no definitive drving game. (No PGR2 is not definitive, it's a very pretty arcade game with some great online play, but I'm sick to death of racing against the same 5 cars all the time).

So far, I'm the only person who has posted their excitement about this game, I'm surprised no one else has thought to add their 2 cents. Come on people, is anyone excited about this?

Shadow20002
09-08-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm excited about it.

Diddy
09-08-2004, 02:05 PM
I think cuz its not out yet

LiquidX
09-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Im excited about it and its definately on my X-mas list but games like Halo 2 (well not LIKE Halo 2, JUST Halo 2) are taking up all the hype. Im sure this will be one of the games MS advertises heavily during the Holiday season so it will probably sell pretty good if its all its cracked up to be.

studepaber
09-08-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm excited, just bottling it up all up until a few months before the game comes out :D

OC Noob
09-08-2004, 04:31 PM
There hasn't been much hype and MS still hasn't figured out hype = sales.

AlphaCigara
09-08-2004, 04:34 PM
I'm not hyped because the only racing sim i like to play is Gran Turismo :confused:

Huckleberry
09-08-2004, 06:44 PM
i really looking forward to it, but with fable and halo 2 on the horizon, AND the KC Chiefs to pay attention to, and the NL wildcard race, and my nfl2k5 league, i think i need to chill a little w/regard to any further xbox titles

Stifler
09-08-2004, 06:50 PM
People are playing better games right now, like NHL 2K5

BananaMan
09-08-2004, 06:59 PM
People are playing better games right now, like NHL 2K5
Dude, you've pushed NHL 2k5 and your 'bmw' sig in every thread. you could be one of the most annoying members on the site.

Stifler
09-08-2004, 07:02 PM
Dude, you've pushed NHL 2k5 and your 'bmw' sig in every thread. you could be one of the most annoying members on the site.

More like respected by the normal members of the board. I don't post often, so you don't have to put up with me much.

If you don't like what I say, then shut the **** up and block me :)

Edit: Go buy NHL 2K5, game of the year!

BananaMan
09-08-2004, 07:03 PM
So they respect you for saying omgz0rz i have a bmw sig that's too big( limit is 500pixels) and then saying fable sucks play nhl 2k5?

Stifler
09-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Little boy you don't understand, neither would you understand.

CarGuy
09-08-2004, 07:51 PM
I dont trust hype from video developers anymore. And I'm not excited because I'm one of those people who bought a PS2 to play GT3 (among other games), so I already have a great racing game. If it's a great game than hooray, I'll buy it..

Cryogenic Pyro
09-08-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm excited about the game. I'm hoping it's going to be great.

Bakeman
09-08-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm really excited about the game. But it's not going to be out until like Decemeber... sooooo in the mean time I'm going to try and not think about it to much. And I'll continue to enjoy ESPN NFL 2k5, then Fable, NBA 2k5, Outlaw Golf 2, Halo 2... then in December I'll enjoy Forza

lax_defense
09-08-2004, 08:47 PM
Im excited! The hypes on been all halo 2 though.

LTM360
09-08-2004, 09:07 PM
I hate GT games (Gran Turistmo, Sega GT) so I'll hate Forza.

Also, I think there's no hype because the bigger hyped game(s) is/are about to come out, Fable/Halo 2. And they come out before Forza... wait till Dec-Jan.. then people will care more.

OC Noob
09-08-2004, 09:53 PM

Agreed.

Its called trolling.

(Stifler)

Go make an NHL2k5 thread and stay on topic for once. You might even try adding something useful to the thread.

Tip of the day:

If your post consists of X game sucks, get/play X game then DON'T hit the post button.

ps I love hockey and am going to buy NHL2k5, but I doubt that decision a little more everytime I see a "Fable/Forza/etc... sucks, get NHL 2k5".

severd hed
09-09-2004, 10:56 AM
i'm not hyped because i dont like racing sims...arcade racing is much more fun. give me burnout 3 anyday.

CRAYMAN
09-09-2004, 11:04 AM
i'm not hyped because i dont like racing sims...arcade racing is much more fun. give me burnout 3 anyday.

Burnout 3 looks AWESOME. I saw it in the store yesterday and I'm not much of a racing fan(i suk at em), but I might have to pick this one up.

But I read an article in XBN about FORZA and I will say that it is shaping up to be a GTA killer!

Spaztic
09-09-2004, 11:08 AM
I am not hyped becuase there are already like 50,000 racing games on xbox.....

CRAYMAN
09-09-2004, 11:24 AM
XBN gave Burnout 3...a 10 out of 10 and said it's "the BEST arcade racer ever made."

severd hed
09-09-2004, 11:50 AM
XBN gave Burnout 3...a 10 out of 10 and said it's "the BEST arcade racer ever made."

it is...i agree. i picked up several games in the last few days.my intention was to play them all last night. but i started playing burnout 3 and couldnt quit. I am not a big fan of racing games..but i cant put this one down.

Brutus
09-09-2004, 01:37 PM
I may not have much to say about this because I'm not too much of a "Racing" kind of guy. Sure I like to burn out in my own car, but I'm not about to go out & buy the Latest & Greatest racer just because.
I mean, I bought PGR2 when it dropped down to $29.99, but I'm not plaing it like it's going out of style.
They say that this is suppose to be the answer to PGR2 so I might buy it; after the price drop.

Chaotic
09-09-2004, 03:47 PM
From the videos i have seen the game seems far from a sim... It appears to be very arcady and if that's the case it's going to be a huge letdown IMO...

CRAYMAN
09-09-2004, 04:10 PM
From the videos i have seen the game seems far from a sim... It appears to be very arcady and if that's the case it's going to be a huge letdown IMO...

As stated, "the BEST arcade racer ever made."

But I think the physics are still going to be pretty solid.

Unreal
09-09-2004, 07:16 PM
I am looking forward to the game and every preview I read on the game ups the anticipation that much more.

FB-Gollum
09-10-2004, 04:12 PM
I am not hyped becuase there are already like 50,000 racing games on xbox.....

Yeah, and 49,998 of them suck. None of them offer in depth tuning of your car. There has not been a single game on Xbox to appeal to the Gram Turismo demograph of tuners. So...who cares?

Please for the love of God tell me how you people discern this? From a promo trailer? Are you new? Haven't you been around long enough to know that trailers do not accurately represent gameplay? OF COURSE IT'S HYPED TO LOOK ACTION PACKED! HOW EXCITING WOULD A TRAILER OF A GUY STARING AT HIS CAR WONDERING WHAT MODEL OF TIRE WILL GIVE HIM THE BEST WET/DRY PERFORMANCE? OR WHAT EXHAUST WILL GIVE HIM THE BIGGEST BOOST TO HIS HORSEPOWER? It would suck. Besides, you can't say how the game plays by looking at it. Get a pro driver on Turismo and he'll make it look like an arcade game, but he'll be doing a heck of a lot more. The rendering of what the car does is simply a representation of the forces exerted on it by the driver, hence, GT can look like NFS.

As stated, "the BEST arcade racer ever made."

But I think the physics are still going to be pretty solid.

AND SPEAKING OF NEW....READ THE DAMN THREADS DUMBASS. THAT COMMENT WAS ABOUT BO3 NOT FORZA.

Sometimes I wonder why I start threads at all, they get eaten up in no time by people who do nothing but complain about games they've never played, or don't read the thread at all and just post mindless drivel. Then there's the few who actually comment on the thread. I appreciate those people. In future, I'm going to post my threads using language and/or propositions in easy to understand low comprehension level required language...

SO LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN....

IF THERE WERE A CAR GAME, COMING TO XBOX, DEVELOPED BY A HUGE STUDIO WITH TONS OF MONEY; IF IT HAD HIGHLY DETAILED AND REALISTIC DRIVING PHYSICS, AND A SELECTION OF OVER 200 CARS FROM 60 COMPANIES, IF YOU COULD CUSTOMIZE THAT CAR FROM YOUR SPARKPLUGS UP TO YOUR CUSTOM COAT (SO MUCH SO THAT IT WOULD BE UNLIKELY TO FIND 2 IDENTICAL CARS), THEN COULD TAKE THAT CAR ON XBOXLIVE AND RACE AGAINST OTHERS IN THEIR CUSTOM CARS, ON SUPER DETAILED REAL LIFE TRACKS...WOULD YOU BE EXCITED?

IF THE ANSWER IS 'YES' THEN YOU SHOULD BE BLOWING A GASKET OVER FORZA, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD US IT WILL BE, THEREFORE, THAT IS ALL WE KNOW.

Thank you for your patience.

CRAYMAN
09-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Sometimes I wonder why I start threads at all,...

Yeah, me too.

Especially if you're going whine and cry about what's posted.

FB-Gollum
09-10-2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah, me too.

Especially if you're going whine and cry about what's posted.

Here's a thought...perhaps I am frustrated because it amazes me how ignorant people who populate a video game site, can be so ignorant about video games. The level of stupidity I have witnessed rivals George W. Bush, and that's saying something. Why are people incapable of sticking to subject, making relevant and well thought out points. I've stuck my foot in my mouth here before but I've been quick to own up to it, but now I'm starting to wonder why bother?

Brutus
09-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Here's a thought...perhaps I am frustrated because it amazes me how ignorant people who populate a video game site, can be so ignorant about video games. The level of stupidity I have witnessed rivals George W. Bush, and that's saying something. Why are people incapable of sticking to subject, making relevant and well thought out points. I've stuck my foot in my mouth here before but I've been quick to own up to it, but now I'm starting to wonder why bother?
Hey, man. I resent that! I'm in support of Bush; just not on Women.
At least he's not like the other's posting on this thread without a backbone.

Bakeman
09-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Great posts FB-Gollum!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME! I remember putting entirely way to many hours into GT 1 & 2. I know I'll be doing the same with Forza.

OC Noob
09-11-2004, 02:03 AM
Hey, man. I resent that! I'm in support of Bush; just not on Women.
At least he's not like the other's posting on this thread without a backbone.

lol, yeah and if he had his way we'd all be paying $4 a gallon for virtual gas used in Forza.

ps I am in support of bush on women. Breasts too:D

hebgbz
09-11-2004, 08:44 AM
How don't care what game it is I cannot get excited when the game is so far out. I usually start getting excited about a week before. Even for Halo 2 it will work that way. Interested? Yes, and follow the updates and all, but excited and silly about it, no.

CarGuy
09-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Gollum, where have you read it's going to have 200 cars?? That seems a little generous since we've only seen like 20 in screen shots and videos.

FB-Gollum
09-11-2004, 03:08 PM
It was in an interview I believe, I'll try to track it down and edit when I find the source, if I can't find it, I'll post "oops I am an idiot, sorry".

SoundX
09-11-2004, 04:23 PM
I was gonna pick this up, Burnout 3 set some rules and regulations though, see :)

Bakeman
09-11-2004, 04:57 PM
As it stands now, Forza Motorsport is in development with Microsoft Games Studios and is slated for a fall release (hopefully November 16, 2004). Players have the chance to strap into more than 150 cars (Microsoft continues to change the actual number to this date) from 60 of the top manufacturers in the world. Gamers can customize their car from the spoilers, hoods, and fenders, to the engine, suspension, brakes and the engine itself. And happily, you'll be able to crash and damage these cars, each with drivers in them, and take them onto Xbox Live to vie against seven other players (eight altogether).

If you got to IGN and serach for Forza, you'll find that there is 3 updated list of cars.
Part 1 (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/532/532706p1.html)
Part 2 (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/536/536131p1.html)
Part 3 (http://xbox.ign.com/articles/539/539881p1.html)

OC Noob
09-11-2004, 09:24 PM
Gollum, where have you read it's going to have 200 cars?? That seems a little generous since we've only seen like 20 in screen shots and videos.

I heard that car count doesn't include the same make with different variations. You know how GT3 has hundreds of cars, but a lot of them at like Mustang SVT, Mustang SVT-R or whatever and they count each veriation as a car. Anyone know if this is the case?

ps I heard over 200 cars on a video at EB games.

Shadow20002
09-12-2004, 12:00 AM
The range is from 150 to 200 cars, enough for you to drive around.

Brutus
09-13-2004, 10:05 AM
That sounds kind of like enough. Man, I don't want to start the Beginning with a bunch of Crap-Tacular 3 & 4 Cylinder cars, man.
200 cars. wow.

CRAYMAN
09-13-2004, 04:14 PM

What makes you feel that your thoughts are so much more important than others that are here?
MY frustrations stem from having to deal with whiny jackasses such as yourself.
"Boohoohoo, why can't people stick to the subject? Waaaaaaa, why don't people stick to the point that I posted?"...it's time to change your diaper!

Thomas_Bunny
09-13-2004, 05:44 PM
I am not hyped b/c it got bumped to 2005, so I won't be able to play during Christmas when I have time, and no sim is a sim without a hood or in-car view IMO & finally no force-feedback is currently possible on XBOX.

FB-Gollum
09-13-2004, 06:05 PM
What makes you feel that your thoughts are so much more important than others that are here?
MY frustrations stem from having to deal with whiny jackasses such as yourself.
"Boohoohoo, why can't people stick to the subject? Waaaaaaa, why don't people stick to the point that I posted?"...it's time to change your diaper!

Wow, I have my first XBA enemy. Alright, let's deal with this, cause it's internet tough guys like you that really make me wanna freak right out. At no point did I personally insult you or throw remarks in your direction, I was defending my stance, but if you want to question my mettle boy, you pissed off the wrong guy. Let's review child.

Firstly, the ability to focus on a subject, make valid comments about it, and evolve a debate is the basis of human communication, interaction and intellectual development. Therefore, I feel flagrant and shocking lack of this to be worth mentioning, without it being considered as "whining".

Secondly, if you have a topic you would like to discuss, you have the ability to create your own thread and discuss it there, so there is no excuse for hijacking someone else's thread.

Thirdly, my thoughts are not more important and there is nothing I have said or done to imply that. You're just another reactionary fool who makes crap up, exaggerates things and basically talks **** to get his otherwise very weak point across. You should be a republican.

Anyhoo, go away. You're irritating me.

mattgame
09-14-2004, 08:39 PM
I guess my lack of excitement comes from the thought that I can't see how they'll improve on a game concept (gran turismo) that has been almost dominated by (see parenthesis) What can they do better? I mean I have read the hype, and the talk, but this one is going to be a wait and see for me.

FB-Gollum
09-14-2004, 09:18 PM
I guess my lack of excitement comes from the thought that I can't see how they'll improve on a game concept (gran turismo) that has been almost dominated by (see parenthesis) What can they do better? I mean I have read the hype, and the talk, but this one is going to be a wait and see for me.

Well they can...

1. Improve the graphics, this IS Xbox after all.

2. Tweak physics.

3. Add realistic damage modelling. There are events in Turismo (like the endurance races that take 30 minutes or more) that can be won by taping down a button and leaving.

4. Add online play and create an online community of racers, teams and "mechanics" (if it gets detailed enough, we'll actually need people who know what they are doing).

5. Add an online system of commerce whereby players can buy, sell and trade cars amongst eachother.

That's just 5 improvement that could be made over GT. Oh yeah, all 5 are being for Forza.

mattgame
09-14-2004, 09:33 PM
Well they can...

1. Improve the graphics, this IS Xbox after all.

2. Tweak physics.

3. Add realistic damage modelling. There are events in Turismo (like the endurance races that take 30 minutes or more) that can be won by taping down a button and leaving.

4. Add online play and create an online community of racers, teams and "mechanics" (if it gets detailed enough, we'll actually need people who know what they are doing).

5. Add an online system of commerce whereby players can buy, sell and trade cars amongst eachother.

That's just 5 improvement that could be made over GT. Oh yeah, all 5 are being for Forza.

Do you think they can improve the graphics enough to look that much better than gran turismo? The trailers I saw didn't really do it for me.

Rochey69r
09-15-2004, 03:22 AM
it sounds like a good game....hope they have skylines and plenty of em....

love the things

Brutus
09-15-2004, 09:46 AM
I always get fired up about Microsoft's 1st party software. Unless it's Kokuto Chojin, err.. & stuff like Blinx. But hey, their Racing game: PGR 2 is amazing me!

FB-Gollum
09-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Do you think they can improve the graphics enough to look that much better than gran turismo? The trailers I saw didn't really do it for me.

Yes. It's a Pentium vs. 4 PS1 processors.

Asking if Xbox can make better graphics than PS2 is like asking if Mike Tyson can REALLY knock out Pee Wee Herman.

LTM360
09-15-2004, 07:50 PM
He's not saying Xbox can't do it itself... he's saying did the game do it? Forza's graphics I think arn't even close to GT4's, and honestly, graphics are more important to me in a racing game, than say an RPG.

Bakeman
09-15-2004, 08:55 PM
He's not saying Xbox can't do it itself... he's saying did the game do it? Forza's graphics I think arn't even close to GT4's, and honestly, graphics are more important to me in a racing game, than say an RPG.

Is there video of GT4 yet? If not I don't think with what has been show would be good to compare with.

LTM360
09-15-2004, 09:33 PM
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/561066_20040423_screen010.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2003/e3/ps2_granturismo4/0513/ps2_gt40513_5pm_screen001.jpg
versus...
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/920720_20040510_screen006.jpg
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/920720_20040510_screen005.jpg
And yes, there is a 10 minutes demonstration of GT 4 from E3 last year. I'll take Gran Turismo if I had to pick, though I'm getting neither, because I dislike GT style racing. Burnout 3 = teh better.

CRAYMAN
09-22-2004, 01:08 PM
Wow, I have my first XBA enemy. Alright, let's deal with this, cause it's internet tough guys like you that really make me wanna freak right out. At no point did I personally insult you or throw remarks in your direction,
Oh really, well then what was this= 'READ THE DAMN THREADS DUMBASS. THAT COMMENT WAS ABOUT BO3 NOT FORZA' Seems to me as though you want to be the internet tough guy.

I was defending my stance, but if you want to question my mettle boy, you pissed off the wrong guy. Let's review child.
You really are full of yourself.

Secondly, if you have a topic you would like to discuss, you have the ability to create your own thread and discuss it there, so there is no excuse for hijacking someone else's thread.
I wasn't aware that referencing other games in the SAME genre in your thread was HIJACKING it.

Thirdly, my thoughts are not more important and there is nothing I have said or done to imply that. You're just full of 'inconsistencies.' What did this mean?= it amazes me how ignorant people who populate a video game site, can be so ignorant about video games. The level of stupidity I have witnessed rivals George W. Bush

You're just another reactionary fool who makes crap up, exaggerates things and basically talks **** to get his otherwise very weak point across. You should be a republican. I'M THE REACTIONARY??? You have a really distorted view of yourself AND reality. Your emotional response is indicative of your political leanings. You should be a ..................... COMMUNIST.:eek:

How's that, wannabe internet tough guy? Am I questioning your..."mettle?" :eek:

I'm not a huge racing fan or gearhead, but I did pick up Burnout 3 and I must say it is a blast to play although VERY arcade. For the most part, you can bang on the walls and other cars as much as you like with NO damage to your vehicle as long as it's not a head on collision. (Ha, I did it again). BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/
BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/BURNOUT 3/ = THIS IS FUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if FORZA is as good as it's previews are indicating(Nice pics LTM) I'll be picking it up also. :hump:

Whizard97
09-22-2004, 03:32 PM
I can tell very little difference between those pics of GT4 and Forza....

Holt88
09-24-2004, 11:27 PM
I can't wait for this game to come out, looks like a winner to me, and graphics are just unbelieveable.

zive
12-10-2004, 10:44 AM
this is such a big topic on all the forums lol.. well i havent got a ps2 or an xbox yet, but this very topic is going to be the deciding factor. the only thing stopping me from buying an xbox is the GT series..

but i think i will go out and buy an xbox cos i think forza will b awesome!! wat i liked best abt GT was the realistic driving and the detail in tuning.. i thnik forza will have a good physics engine (how bad can it be??) and from wat ive read the tuning is way more detailed than GT3,... u can even adjust tyre pressure and boost pressure!!

graphics will b better in forza.. only thing GT wins in is the number of cars.. altho i think forza shud haf enuf cars to keep most players entertained..

but, everyone still has to wait n see.. i havent played the demo of forza so im not sure wat tat was like, but even still tat is only a demo.. if forza has a physics engine up to par wit GT it will b great. i don care which has better graphics really, n even if forza somehow turns out badly i can still play an emulated GT2

hebgbz
12-11-2004, 06:45 AM
One, the game will not be out til Feb 05 and two, the demo didn't just blow people away like I bet they were hoping. And lastly three, there has just been a glut of gaming goodness lately that people have to focus on something. So, why not focus on those that are on the street rather than those that aren't?

zive
12-11-2004, 07:45 AM
someone said theres no in-car view for forza????????? can anyone clarify this plss

Billferd
12-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Who needs that when you got halo2???

bostwick202
12-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Just my 2 cents. This is what the game must have for me to like it

1) No starting out with some gay, pos, ****acular japanese hatchback. Give me a car i actually care about.

2)Varied and different tracks, not just the usuall oval

3) The tuning should be balnced enough so that massive tuning isnt required until higher difficulty levels.

4)Cool music not the usual gay techno japanese import ****/ Gay stupid EMO. Atleast give us custom soundtracks!