PDA

View Full Version : how will you plan your day, on the day wwf:raw comesout

bigguy316
01-26-2002, 11:45 PM
This game is 16 days away, how and what will you do to make sure you get a copy of this game known as WWF: RAW.

I hope to get it after school.

LETS START THE COUNTDOWN

DT21
01-26-2002, 11:51 PM
I'm gonna go reserve it as soon as possible and once school gets out on that day, I'm gonna pick it up and play it for the rest of the day and try to unlock as much stuff as I can:).

xdream42
01-27-2002, 10:51 PM
I have a free period from school everyday so I get out of school everyday at 2:00, so I plan on getting it right away and playing the rest of the day a skipping school the day after!

Azazel
01-27-2002, 11:10 PM
I will pass by it on the shelf, and hope I dont win a free copy

bigguy316
01-28-2002, 04:46 PM
orrininally posted bu ty818

I will pass by it on the shelf, and hope I dont win a free copy

What the he|| is wrong w/ you boy, you better not skip this game or you'll be missing out., i bet there will be alot of cool a$$ things to do, there al;ready in early stages of production for the next WWF: RAW IN THE SERIES.

LETS GET THE COUNTDOWN STARTED: I5 MORE DAYS.

AvedisZ
02-03-2002, 01:06 PM
Best Buy opens at 10:00 in my neck of the woods, I'll be there at 9:59 and Pedigree any ass-clown that gets a copy before I do!!! I told my boss that I'm getting my tires balanced! Then I go back to work for the longest six hours of my life and come back and play Raw (which will consist of The Game and Stone Cold beating the snot out of Test and Christian).

GRAVEDIGGER
02-04-2002, 10:45 PM
As for me, this game is a must have, because my day will begin like all days..dark and gloomy, then when i get home i head on over to Toys R' Us and swear at the simpleton that is in line trying to pay with travelers checks for a dam Gamecube for their unborn child(who BTW has a grave waiting for them in my yard, for anyone who buys a Cube has already doomed themselves:mad:

Now as i finally get the game in my dark and cold grasp, i will procede to pull out of that cursed parking lot and to my destiny.

Now as i have poped the game it, i can procede to really begin the GRAVEDIGGING!

Untill next time, i am the GRAVEDIGGER